Foster Poultry Farms Employee Reviews

Good working enviroment
Pallet Stacker (Former Employee) –  Farmerville, LAJanuary 17, 2018
Typical days at Foster Farms consisted of stacking pallets all working hours. It was a relaxed job. Management there was pretty good. This job was not hard all.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Not enough pay
Fast-Paced With Career Advancement Opportunities
Regulatory Compliance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Compton, CA 90221January 15, 2018
Fast-paced work environment with room to advance. The pay was very fair and benefits were offered. The company also provided health checkups onsite for employees and family annually.
workplace
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Farmerville, LAOctober 5, 2017
It has great benefits and good working hours the hours and management is savage and a very stressful workplace. When I was pregnant and working there, I had to work harder and that wasn't fair to me.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
stressful environment
Great stable job.
Medical Services Supervisor/Injury Care Co. (Former Employee) –  Livingston, CAAugust 11, 2017
Good management, good benefits. Good hard working co-workers.
?....?..........??......
Interesting history, many fun aspects to my job.
Diverse cultures, interesting but difficult at times.
Pros
Chicken at a discount.
Cons
Smells
Foster Farms
ACCOUNTS RECEVIABLE CLERK (Former Employee) –  Livingston, CAMay 11, 2017
I was there for almost 7 years and they fired me. I was a good employee that did my work. I would never recommend working there again. They are biased, and rude. If you don't have a degree then you won't get anywhere in this company.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Rude people
Has paid the bills
Clerical (Current Employee) –  Kelso, WAMarch 5, 2017
Advancement has been difficult. They have set the bar and standards required to be promoted, but once those have all been met they change the rules.
The daily work itself is not difficult.
The workplace culture has a lot of work to be done.
Stacked 50 pound boxes, packaged product, shoveled ice, dry ice, sorted product, cleaned machines with high pressure hose, took product out of the roo
General Laborer, and was a Lead for 6 yrs (Former Employee) –  Kelso, WAJuly 7, 2016
pack,strap and stack 50 pound boxes..cut up chickens setup room, run the room.management is good like my co-workers r hard workers hardest part no hard part people
benefits
Cons
pay
Cutter/Packer (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 9, 2016
its was a very working environment,help in training, great communication with there employees and with each other. the hardest part was standing there in the cold, we couldn't take our time to hand the chickens ,we had to hurry up and do it fast or we they will make us work hard, I enjoyed being able to learn something new and them giving the chance to give us new experiences
Pros
they had a luch clean area
Cons
short breaks, shorts lunchs
Challenged opportunity
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Livingston, CAJune 11, 2015
Everyday is a new day at work and exciting to work at foster farm. Foster Poultry Farms is a great equal opportunity and work there make me learned how important it is to be a quality control inspector and earned great experience in raw and cooked processing and great knowledge of USDA regulations, HACCP, GMP, and SSOP program.

Great working with coworker and USDA personal. The job sometime very challenging with USDA personal on issues but every time is always a excess win win situation with deal with them.

Great to work at foster Poultry Farms.
Good employees to work with, made friends
Tanker Driver (Current Employee) –  Livingston, CaDecember 6, 2014
Hours are long but good, Learnd how to deal with tankers, load and unload tankers. work with management well. I enjoy being at home everyday. Good healthcare. Like the people I work with.
Pros
Able to take to management when needed. Flexability
Cons
Waking up at 2:00 am to go to work.
Productive Work Enviroment
Packer/ Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Demopolis, ALFebruary 5, 2013
On A Typical day at work it runs smooth until they turns the corndog machines up real high. I learned to work hard at whatever I do & work well with others. Management is strictly about buisness no playing around. My co-workers were real fun to work with & around. The hardest part of the job is when they turn the machines up real high & it's hard to keep up. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with my co-workers on a easy day
Pros
feeding the workers & playing games
Cons
short breaks
Too Cold
Packer (Former Employee) –  Demopolis, ALApril 16, 2012
Foster Farm is a good place to work at if you don't know what else you want to do with your life. I don't regret working there, but I finally realized that being there wasn't made for me.
Great place to work at.
Pool Driver (Current Employee) –  Livingston / Turlock, CADecember 23, 2011
Recently acquired a driver's pososition with Foster Farms, poultry division. Only been there approximetly 4 months. So far so good.