Foundation Bank is looking for an excellent and efficient customer service expert to join our team!
Processes a variety of basic customer account transactions with limited supervision and provides prompt, courteous, and friendly service. Actively sells and cross-sells bank services. Exercises independent judgment. Processes mail transactions, courier deposits, change orders, and night deposit bags. Performs vault duties such as ordering/shipping currency and coin and distributing money to other Reception/Teller Representatives. Balances and assists other Reception/Teller Representatives in balancing.
- Responsible for providing consistently positive and prompt client service through various channels: in person, e-mail, telephone, mail, or courier
- Follows Customer Service Standards, both internally and externally
- Provides quality telephone coverage; ensures complete message is transferred or delivered to the appropriate business partner including: name, date, time, and call back phone number
- Acts as a champion for the bank; as first point of contact, greets visitors and directs lobby traffic
- Processes teller transactions courteously, quickly, and efficiently while adhering to Freedom to Act Guidelines and placing holds correctly and as determined
- Processes change/coin orders for clients, to go out on the daily courier run
- Handles night drop, mail processing, courier deposits, traveler’s checks, Official Checks, and proof corrections.
- Performs all teller functions with accuracy and efficiency and ensures Customer Service standards are maintained
- Ensures teller processing is performed in accordance with policies, procedures, and compliance
- Maintains cash drawer and vault handling with skill and accuracy
- Balances on a daily basis and ensures security controls are maintained
- Provides prompt dual control for: cash, keys, vaults, negotiable items, verifications, etc.
- Ensures logs are complete with: initials, totals, and details
- Sorts mail and crippled statements quickly and efficiently
- Scans branch work throughout the day, ensuring accurate check files are sent to processing timely.
- Handles copying, faxing, and scanning as necessary
- Schedules, coordinates, and maintains thorough daily courier routes; records pickups and deliveries
- Assists with printing, distributing, and mailing client notifications
- Cross-trains with CSRs to learn new account functions and other CSR duties to provide backup as necessary
- May discuss or quote interest rates with clients as requested
- Coordinates and maintains conference and/or board room schedules; ensures rooms are open and available as needed
- Ensures the security and confidentiality of private customer information
- Completion of Bank Secrecy Act related record keeping forms, including but not limited to the following: Currency Transaction Reports and Monetary Instrument Logs
- Monitors and communicates potential suspicious activity to the BSA Officer utilizing the Bank’s Suspicious Activity Investigation Report Form (SAR)
- Escalates clients’ questions or concerns to appropriate business partner to ensure excellent client satisfaction is met and maintained
- Successful completion of required compliance related training (to include quizzes/tests) within prescribed timelines
- Orders office supplies as it pertains to their job functions
- May perform additional duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma
- Related experience 2-3 years in banking, teller or cash handling skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Must have experience with MS Windows, Word, and Excel
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as printers, faxes, copiers, telephones, etc.
- Ability to thoroughly follow policies and procedures or sound practices
- Ability to multitask; work effectively, efficiently, and accurately with multiple distractions
- Ability to communicate constructively with peers and manager
- Professionalism is required at all times to uphold a high caliber environment, inside and outside of work
Foundation Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 16 months ago