Foundation Financial Group

Foundation Financial Group Employer Reviews

High turnover
Senior Mortgage Professional (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 3, 2014
This is a last resort type of place. Beware of the tactics they use. If you dont like repetition this is not the place for you.
Best of jobs and worst of jobs
Loan Officer/Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 26, 2014
Pros: great boss
Cons: out of busines
FFG is no longer in business so this is a moot point.I do not have anything to share about this.
Awesome work conditions
Loan Officer (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 19, 2014
Outstanding group of people to work with. The Leadership was great as well.
Fun environment
Anoymous (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 22, 2014
Fun environment where you are paid based on performance. Fun contests and extra cash incentives.
n/a
n/a (Former Employee), n/aApril 1, 2014
Challenging but rewarding environment where you learn the needed skills to succeed.
Lots of hypocrasy, not enough of management telling the truth
Licensed Loan Officer (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 22, 2014
Pros: decent commission
Cons: poorly run, high stress environment
I did retail mortgage sales, then I became licensed in VA, NC and SC.
Company went under anyway
Senior Loan Officer (Former Employee), SeveralFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: occassional perks, lottery tickets, lunches, candy etc
Cons: long work day
It was a good job to get my feet under me in the professional world, but I would not recommend this job to anyone, anywhere, ever.
Wonderful People and Company Culture
Post-Closing Specialist / Post-Closing Insurer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 19, 2014
I regret to have to leave this company, but we are closing our doors soon. I hope to find another company just like FFG, only more stable and secure.
n/a
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee), jacksonvilleFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: n.a
Cons: n.a
straight commission job.. i couldn't balance my life like that
Great Employer
SALES MANAGER/ASSISTANT TEAM LEAD (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: great commission structure
Cons: very long hours including saturdays
Mortgage and Insurance Company. Great place to work, can move up fast.
I loved my job there.
Lender Services Specialist (Former Employee), 76 South Laura St. Ste 1400 Jax, Fl. 32202February 10, 2014
Pros: quarterly award nominations
Cons: lack of raise
Foundation Financial Group had some amazing employees. I obtained many life long friends.
Greatest Job in the world
Senior Loan Officer (Former Employee), Fort Worth,TXFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: super fun work environment
Cons: long hours
This is a great company to work for! There is never a dull moment working for this company. My bosses are amazing and are truly there to help you out with whatever you do.
N/A
Loan Officer (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 4, 2014
I choose not to give my point of view on this company. All in all In the two years I was employed I had a great time and learned a lot about the mortgage industry. I also seen a lot of changes take place and seen first hand the ups and down of the business. I was fortunate enough to work with some really great people. I have no comment on Foundation Financial Group as a company
Great place to work.
Mortgage Professional (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 13, 2013
Helped custemers find the best mortgage solutions for their needs.
My co-workers were great.
Loan Officer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 16, 2013
A typical day at work was making calls to convinve people to refinance their home. I learned that the mortgage industy was not for me. The hardest aspect of the job was sales and the preddure to make sales,
Great
AMT (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 7, 2013
Pros: management team and structure
Cons: market ups and downs
It is a great company to work for in terms of getting your feet wet in the industry. It also provides great career opportunities for people looking to grow with in a company and advance!
telemarketing
Advanced Management Trainee (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 24, 2013
Pros: decent bonus
Cons: long hours, long lunch, management, training...
Lead to believe people were interested in FFG, and we were calling them to answer questions, build rapport, and see if we could help them out.

Training is basically non existent. They touch on some HR things, and go over rebuttals....

Leads are purchased by FFG, you're expected to make over 100 calls/day. Calling the same numbers 7+ times/day. When you finally get in touch with someone, they're generally not interested and demand you stop calling.

Management is a joke. They're more concerned with being friends with people rather than managing.

Hours are 9a-7p with a hour and a half for lunch. If you don't meet your goals, you're expected to come in on Saturday.
Great company, they really offer a great product and care about their customers.
Licensed Loan Officer (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: hour and a half long lunch breaks
Cons: long work days 9am-7pm
Typical work day begins at 9am at which time a division meeting would take place. After the meeting I would begin making outbound phone calls to customers until lunch. After lunch there was a progress report meeting and then back to making calls or working up a loan program until 7pm which was end of day.

The management style was very great in my division and they really spent the time to develop their employees and foster a positive work environment. The same could be said for my fellow co-workers who were always willing to help each other out no matter whose unit they belonged too.

Honestly the hardest part of the job was making contact with qualifying customers.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping someone into a loan program. It really made all the hard work and effort worth it.
The people that worked there were cool
Accelerated Manager Trainee (Former Employee), Atlanta,GASeptember 18, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: its not a real management position
A typical day at work would involve constantly calling people.
Did alot of building relationships with customers
Loan Officer (Former Employee), Savannah, GASeptember 12, 2013
 Assessed customer needs and made appropriate recommendations/ or solutions to secure financial stability
 Offered financial guidance in areas such as debit consolidation, mortgage refinancing, and Wells Auto refinancing.
 Assisted in the training of new customer service representatives and credit managers.
 Has been proven to be successful in problem analysis and resolution in self- governed work environment.
 Set and maintained appointments with existing/ or prospective customers to better assess the financial situations of the customers to formulate goals/ financial plans

1 2 3

About Foundation Financial Group

Foundation Financial Group is a multibillion dollar financial services corporation. FFG offers its customers Best in Class service – Read more

Foundation Financial Group Photos