Foundation Financial Group

Foundation Financial Group Employee Reviews in United States

Upbeat Company
Senior Marketing Professional (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2016
I learned a lot about the mortgage business from the first day I started. It prepared me for my own personal purchase and was a lovely working experience.
Pros
Great company
Not what I though it was going to be.
Senior Marketing (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 1, 2015
This position and job wasn't what was projected to be upon interviewing and accepting the job. It was not morally or ethically what i was expecting nor outlined to me in the interview process.
Fun place to work
LOAN OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 9, 2015
This complany allowed me to meet new people, help people in tough situtations, and improve my skills in the finance field.
Pros
Nice office view
Innovative & Leading The Way
Senior mortgage/marketing professional (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 4, 2015
I went to work for Foundation Financial Group in August of 2008 with no real knowledge of the mortgage industry at all. I have never met or worked for a such a caring and patient group of managers who were so willing to give me the opportunity to learn and grow with their company as I did with FFG. Apparently they saw some me some potential and they were absolutely right. I started to grow as an employee of FFG. and as a woman. Soon after starting my career with FFG, I was rewarded beyond my imagination with plaques, incentives and bonuses, and each month throughout my tenure with FFG, I became the top sales person competing with other employees from our other locations
This company was the best to work for, and really knew how to treat their employees. The owners were wonderful warm and caring, and made you feel like a member of their family; and we truly were.
The owners started this company with a few bucks, passion and a dream.
It truly breaks my heart and brings tears to my eyes, that this company closed it's doors.
The wonderful people/clients that I serviced for the last six years always renewed their loans with us, and recommended family and friends to take care of their financial needs with us as well. Our clients always had wonderful things to say about FFG's dedication, quality, and genuine caring and affection for them and their families.
In my opinion FFG was and will always be the very best Financial Company in the U.S. and my prayer is that someday those doors that closed, will reopen bigger and better then ever.
FFG is and will always be an extended
  more... family for me, and it has been an honor and privilege to have known and worked with such a wonderful group of people.
Thank you FFG for seeing that potential in me and for giving me the opportunity to grow with your company.
FFG you are truly loved and missed!!!
Pros
Family Atmosphere, Fun, Caring, Dedicated, Loyal, Challenging, and Innovative Leaders in The Financial Industry
Cons
There were none. It was all good
Family atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Alamo, CAMarch 10, 2015
I have enjoyed working with this awesome group of people and have learned a lot about myself and finance. The clients are also wonderful and I have enjoyed getting to know them and helping to resolve whatever issues I can without having to refer them to representatives. While I continue to learn new things everyday, I do not intend to become a financial representative and am limited in my advancement as a result. I am leaving to be closer to my mother.
Moved to Jacksonville Fl. and Atlanta Ga.
Senior Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 16, 2014
100+ calls a day where made by each Marketing Specialist.
I learned basic knowledge in mortgage refinancing.
Management was very supportive.
Co-workers were like family.
Hardest part was achieving the 100 call goal.
Volunteering at various national events was the most enjoyable part.
Pros
free brakefast at times
Cons
short brakes, healthcare
High turnover
Senior Mortgage Professional (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 3, 2014
This is a last resort type of place. Beware of the tactics they use. If you dont like repetition this is not the place for you.
Best of jobs and worst of jobs
Loan Officer/Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 26, 2014
FFG is no longer in business so this is a moot point.I do not have anything to share about this.
Pros
great boss
Cons
out of busines
Awesome work conditions
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 19, 2014
Outstanding group of people to work with. The Leadership was great as well.
Fun environment
Anoymous (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 22, 2014
Fun environment where you are paid based on performance. Fun contests and extra cash incentives.
Lots of hypocrasy, not enough of management telling the truth
Licensed Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 22, 2014
I did retail mortgage sales, then I became licensed in VA, NC and SC.
Pros
decent commission
Cons
poorly run, high stress environment
Company went under anyway
Senior Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  SeveralFebruary 20, 2014
It was a good job to get my feet under me in the professional world, but I would not recommend this job to anyone, anywhere, ever.
Pros
occassional perks, lottery tickets, lunches, candy etc
Cons
long work day
Wonderful People and Company Culture
Post-Closing Specialist / Post-Closing Insurer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 19, 2014
I regret to have to leave this company, but we are closing our doors soon. I hope to find another company just like FFG, only more stable and secure.
n/a
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  jacksonvilleFebruary 18, 2014
straight commission job.. i couldn't balance my life like that
Pros
n.a
Cons
n.a
Great Employer
SALES MANAGER/ASSISTANT TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 15, 2014
Mortgage and Insurance Company. Great place to work, can move up fast.
Pros
great commission structure
Cons
very long hours including saturdays
I loved my job there.
Lender Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  76 South Laura St. Ste 1400 Jax, Fl. 32202February 10, 2014
Foundation Financial Group had some amazing employees. I obtained many life long friends.
Pros
quarterly award nominations
Cons
lack of raise
Greatest Job in the world
Senior Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth,TXFebruary 7, 2014
This is a great company to work for! There is never a dull moment working for this company. My bosses are amazing and are truly there to help you out with whatever you do.
Pros
super fun work environment
N/a
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 4, 2014
I choose not to give my point of view on this company. All in all In the two years I was employed I had a great time and learned a lot about the mortgage industry. I also seen a lot of changes take place and seen first hand the ups and down of the business. I was fortunate enough to work with some really great people. I have no comment on Foundation Financial Group as a company
Great place to work.
Mortgage Professional (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 13, 2013
Helped custemers find the best mortgage solutions for their needs.
My co-workers were great.
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 16, 2013
A typical day at work was making calls to convinve people to refinance their home. I learned that the mortgage industy was not for me. The hardest aspect of the job was sales and the preddure to make sales,