Foundation Medical Partners Employee Reviews

Used to be a good place to work
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHJune 30, 2016
When I first started at FMP it was a great place to work. Over the past 3 years it has gone terribly downhill. Senior management does not support the Practice Managers or staff at all. One of the AVPs is extremely untrustworthy. She bad mouths managers and staff in front of others. The staff are overworked. There are too many new initiatives starting at the same time. There are some staff that have bad attitudes and are not given warnings. Some of the doctors are not held to the same standard as other employees. They treat staff and patients poorly without consequences.
Pros
most staff care and advocate for the patients
Cons
lack of support from AVP, overworked staff, bad behavior is allowed by doctors
Helping people get the treatment and care they needed
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHJanuary 19, 2016
Open the office and get things ready for the start of the day. Answer telephones, schedule appointments, take copays, file medical records
Pros
helping people and working with the public
Save yourself the headache
pharmacy technician (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHOctober 28, 2015
Unpleasant atmosphere in the department I worked in, told to do one thing but its the other..not knowing what you really should be doing, bosses' mind always changed. Not a good company to work for. The nurses are very nice but all the managers I had come across were terrible. Save yourself the trouble and look somewhere else.
Cons
short breaks, vacation pay
Stressful work Enviorment low staff moral
Clinical (Current Employee) –  NashuaSeptember 29, 2015
Foundation Medical Partners has forgotten about providers, staff and patients with their Hunger for Market Share and Immediate Care treat and street patients for $$$&&.
They use to be patient centered.
Pros
Growing fast a lot of job turn over
Cons
No longer Patient, Provider, Staff focused.
Very busy group, always striving to be better
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHAugust 21, 2015
Great staff and very busy environment. Providers that tend to want to not play by the rules are dealt with quickly and effectively by CEO and Operations Manager. Staff are treated well and there is room for advancement. Very patient focused while ensuring staff are not lost in the shuffle.
High Stress Environment, would not recommend
AR Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHApril 26, 2014
No true support from immediate supervisors, which caused a serious back-log of work as a result of supervisors NOT following through with the tasks they are responsible for. Many of the billers who left the CBO felt as though we were nothing but professional punching bags for management/upper management. Many of us felt they would not truly listen and help to make things less stressful. They even walked out one of our BEST AR reps out who gave her two week notice the DAY she gave it. WHO DOES THAT?!

Billers are not allowed to work alongside payment posters or customer service reps to work as a team - often being forced to go to our immediate supervisor. This caused a great deal of frustration. I know many of us have are frustrated thus giving our notice to work for someone else who had a better grip on management/employee relations.
Cons
poor management, incapable of being responsible for the tasks billers are required to go to with
Excellent work environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHFebruary 4, 2014
I've been with this organization for over 20 years, both as an employee and contractor. The culture of Foundation Medical Partners is strong to their dedication to the health and wellness of the community as well as their employees. I take pride in my association with FMP.
Productive and fun work place
Medical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHOctober 2, 2013
A typical day at work was usually busy with multi phone lines. Helping patients with billing concerns and offering financial assistance if needed.
I learned something new everyday. And learned to be companionate to people who are having a hard time in their life.
The management is great! They care about their employees and are always there for us.
My Co-workers are hard workers and yet fun and caring!
The hardest part of the job was getting irate patients whom were upset with their insurance companies. I enjoyed walking them through their bills and taking the time to explain what the bills were for and what MC and MD covers and doesn't cover.
Pros
annual cookouts, silent auctions for holiday party, cookie bake off.....
Cons
vacation pay
Great Organization
Accounts Receivable Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHSeptember 10, 2013
It was a wonderful place to work. I learned a lot of medical terminology, and a lot of medical administration, billing and collections. Learning was a daily part of the job, and I grew so much. I liked the management staff and my co-workers. I was promoted to Team Lead in this role. It could be stressful at times due to denied claims, but I was able to have many of those denials overturned. I got a great deal of satisfaction when I sent in appeals to the insurance companies for multiple denied claims, and saw them overturned and paid.
Pros
atmosphere of growth
Cons
not being able to work with patients directly
Stress inducing atmosphere, nepotism, age discriminating
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHJune 24, 2012
I have worked for this health care system since 2000 and it has steadily gone down hill as far as employee satisfaction is concerned.
Money orientated company. unhappy employees
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  29 Northwest Blvd.March 15, 2012
I worked for this company for 12 years and it has gone from a Patient comes first to a $ bottom line organization. The directors of FMP are uneducated, unhappy, have unreasonable expectations of their employees and NEVER smile or have a pleasent personality. This organization is so " disorganized" that vertually no one is happy. I would not recommend this company to anyone who is looking to be treated as a worth-while employee with dignity and respect.
Pros
access to inexpensive cafe'
Cons
unreasonable demands, so so benefits, age discrimation

2.7