Foundation Medical Staffing

Foundation Medical Staffing Employer Reviews

great
Medical Assistant and CCHT (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 17, 2013
It is a great company to work for. People are also concerned and will to help no matter what time, day or night.
fun company to work for.
Travel Dialysis Nurse (Former Employee), hawaiiJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: meals incidentals.
Cons: need better pay scales to keep up with the market and inflation
I received some great travel experience while working for foundation. some experiences that will be with me for a lifetime. It was truly a pleasure.
Travel Dialysis Nursing
Travel Hemodialysis Nurse (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMSeptember 28, 2012
Pros: great pay
Cons: travel every 13 weeks
Worked in dialysis clinics as a traveler. Met animosity from permanent staff because my pay was higher but I didn't have to deal with the internal work politics. Great for single nurses to travel and see the world. Unfortunately I have a family so it only lasted a short time before I needed to sign on to a permanent position.
A company who compensates its nurses well
Dialysis Nurse/ Team Leader (Former Employee), Bangor, MEJune 1, 2012
Very pleasant office personnel. and very easy to deal with. All arrangements were made to my satisfaction. My housing was great.I really got along well with the staff at the dialysis facility. Good match.

About Foundation Medical Staffing

The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF) is a not-for-profit, multi-specialty physicians group providing medical and outpatient – Read more