Foundation Medical Staffing Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WADecember 8, 2017
I have no review to give, I do not like working for this company. Work isn't always guaranteed and neither is pay. Recruiters are nice, but when it comes to a conflict with a contract things get shakey.
Good place to work easy to get along with
Travel nurse doing Peritoneal Dialysis (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKOctober 27, 2017
ok had a great time. Would recommend. My recruiter was a very nice person who made an effort to make me happy. I would recommend people to work here. :)
Staff is very supportive
Travel dialysis RN (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 1, 2017
My recruiter has always been very supportive and helpful in obtaining the assignment that worked best for me. He checks on me throughout the contract assuring it's a good fit.
Pros
Good work assignment areas
Cons
No paid time off or completion bonuses
A personal and professional company with respect for the staff.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKSeptember 5, 2017
I worked as an Acute Dialysis Nurse and the job is unpredictable as expected, many times extremely log days. It was very difficult achieving a balance with other aspects of life. The people were respectful, available and willing to work out any job related issue. The most enjoyable part of my job was the patient care and ease in working with FMS staff.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
Traveling
great recruiter
travel pct (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 22, 2017
loved working for my recruiter. If I didn't have my kids, I'd still be traveling. Great staff, especially my recruiter. I would definitely recommend them for starting in traveling
My Experience
Traveling Charge Hemodialysis Nurse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 5, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company. My days were busy, but I can honestly say that the majority of my days were fun and productive. I do feel as if this company does support their employees.
traveling dialysis
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKApril 24, 2017
A great place to work if you want to see the world on someone else's dime. The pay rate is not great but its has other benefits that make up for that.
Pros
travel
Cons
low pay
Great company to work for
Travel Nurse RN (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 3, 2017
The recruiters are awesome. Very erudite staff at HQ. I am pleased with the company so far. I have recommended this employer to my friends, although, there is currently not very much work for CHHTs.
Pros
Welcoming and accomodating
Cons
never meet the recruiter in person. expensive insurance.
Every Day Is A New Exciting Challenge
Acute Dialysis Nurse (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 26, 2016
I look forward to helping my patients everyday. Everyday is different, every hospital is different, every patient is different, but I embrace the challenge. The hardest part is feeling lost a lot in new environments and learning different charting systems at various hospitals. Triple charting is often required. Paper charting, Hospital charting, Facility charting, and paper work required for Foundation. I love my patients and the independence of the job. My coworkers have always been pleasant.
Pros
Patients
Cons
Poor Communication at times
Very exciting and profitable experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKAugust 9, 2016
It was a family oriented environment. Very positive, uplifting, learning experience, Taught me new skills and pushed me into new areas I never experienced before. We worked hard and we played hard. It was a delightful experience.
My Manager was very resourceful, smart, and a delight to work for.
My co-workers became family and it was like a cohesive unit all working to help each other achieve their goals.
Pros
Family First
Cons
Not really any.
Very Good Company to work for
Acute Dialysis Nurse (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMarch 18, 2016
Had a very positive experience with Foundation Medical. All was appropriate in advance of my arrival to each location.
Idonot likewritingreviews
Travel Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKAugust 10, 2015
Under no circumstances do I enjoy being forced to participate in a company review. Has it never occurred to anyone that I just may not have anything to say?
Great
Travel Dialysis Acute RN (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 12, 2015
Great, travel company to work for. Take very good care of there employees, Glen Ingram is a great recruiter. I enjoy travel nursing very diverse field
Excellent traveling company
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKOctober 13, 2013
Able to communicate with coordinator as needed when events arrive.
great
Medical Assistant and CCHT (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 17, 2013
It is a great company to work for. People are also concerned and will to help no matter what time, day or night.
fun company to work for.
Travel Dialysis Nurse (Former Employee) –  hawaiiJanuary 4, 2013
I received some great travel experience while working for foundation. some experiences that will be with me for a lifetime. It was truly a pleasure.
Pros
meals incidentals.
Cons
need better pay scales to keep up with the market and inflation
Travel Dialysis Nursing
Travel Hemodialysis Nurse (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 28, 2012
Worked in dialysis clinics as a traveler. Met animosity from permanent staff because my pay was higher but I didn't have to deal with the internal work politics. Great for single nurses to travel and see the world. Unfortunately I have a family so it only lasted a short time before I needed to sign on to a permanent position.
Pros
great pay
Cons
travel every 13 weeks
A company who compensates its nurses well
Dialysis Nurse/ Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MEJune 1, 2012
Very pleasant office personnel. and very easy to deal with. All arrangements were made to my satisfaction. My housing was great.I really got along well with the staff at the dialysis facility. Good match.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foundation Medical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3