Thrasher Basement Systems is the leader in basement waterproofing and foundation repair in Nebraska, Western Iowa, and Northwestern Missouri. Our mission is: “To be the best in our industry. To ‘wow’ our customers every step of the way.” In order to thrive in our mission, we are seeking a Warehouse and Inventory Manager to maintain the organization of our warehouse, supervise warehouse staff, and manage our tool purchasing and inventory. If you are a self-motivated and natural leader who is looking to advance your career, please apply today.
- Manage warehouse personnel, including hiring, coaching, counseling, disciplining and performance reviews.
- Control and ensure needed inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling with upcoming production needs.
- Ensure inventory is received and stored in an efficient and economical manner, and maintain required inventory records in conformance with company policy. Maintain warehouse to showroom level.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse and campus by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment, and issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieve warehouse objectives by contributing recommendations to strategic plans, preparing and completing action plans, and identifying trends.
- Improve warehouse operations by determining product handling and storage requirements, developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures, and developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, and inventory management.
- Tool inventory and control responsibilities:
- Tool transfers log in/out form,
- Cleanup, maintenance, and repair of tools,
- Update and maintenance of tool tracking program
- Ensure tool inventory accuracy
- Maintain great vendor relationships and negotiate pricing.
- Confer with department managers to ensure coordination of warehouse activities with various departments.
- Minimum one year purchasing and warehouse management experience.
- Detail-oriented and accurate counting skills.
- In-depth knowledge of purchasing techniques and guidelines.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Effective computer skills including spreadsheets, database, and word processing.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to meet driving history screening requirements.
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply online today at www.thrasherbasement.com.
Foundation Supportworks by Woods provides exceptional structural support solutions for new and existing foundations. We're foundation repair...