Thrasher Basement Systems is the leader in basement waterproofing and foundation repair in Nebraska, Western Iowa, and Northwestern Missouri. Our mission is: “To be the best in our industry. To ‘wow’ our customers every step of the way.” In order to thrive in our mission, we are seeking a Warehouse and Inventory Manager to maintain the organization of our warehouse, supervise warehouse staff, and manage our tool purchasing and inventory. If you are a self-motivated and natural leader who is looking to advance your career, please apply today.
- Manage warehouse personnel, including hiring, coaching, counseling, disciplining and performance reviews.
- Control and ensure needed inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling with upcoming production needs.
- Ensure inventory is received and stored in an efficient and economical manner, and maintain required inventory records in conformance with company policy. Maintain warehouse to showroom level.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse and campus by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment, and issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieve warehouse objectives by contributing recommendations to strategic plans, preparing and completing action plans, and identifying trends.
- Improve warehouse operations by determining product handling and storage requirements, developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures, and developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, and inventory management.
- Tool inventory and control responsibilities:
- Tool transfers log in/out form,
- Cleanup, maintenance, and repair of tools,
- Update and maintenance of tool tracking program
- Ensure tool inventory accuracy
- Maintain great vendor relationships and negotiate pricing.
- Confer with department managers to ensure coordination of warehouse activities with various departments.
- Minimum one year purchasing and warehouse management experience.
- Detail-oriented and accurate counting skills.
- In-depth knowledge of purchasing techniques and guidelines.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Effective computer skills including spreadsheets, database, and word processing.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to meet driving history screening requirements.
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply online today at www.thrasherbasement.com.