Foundations Recovery Network Employee Reviews

Good team environment
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJuly 10, 2017
Foundation's Recovery Network was a great place to work and I enjoyed my time there. The people were welcoming and my boss was incredible. I learned a lot.
Not honest about what they were looking for
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 13, 2017
Busy, Helping patients try to understand how they would have to pay for their services in rehabilitation center and what their insurance will pay to assist in their recovery. I learned that insurance pay a portion of the compensation to help with recovery and the patient is liable for the rest. The coworkers were polite and eager to help when asked. The hardest part of the job was understanding what the Director needed from me as a Business Office Manager. The most enjoyable part of the job was how the coworkers treatment me while I was working at FRN.
Foundations Recovery Network
Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Business Office Men's FacilityAugust 18, 2015
I am thankful for the experience I have acquired in this position. I have grown immensely from both my assigned duties, educational opportunities and the general environment where staff continues to work together in an amazing manner.
Somewhat relaxed inside sales position
Admissions Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 28, 2015
Inside sales position involving helping potential patients enter treatment centers for substance abuse & behavioral health issues. Can sometimes be emotionally involved, and due to a growing company has somewhat undeveloped training.
Pros
24 days off per year (including holidays, sick days, etc)
Cons
Very little advancement opportunity, base salary is lacking
Easy going work environment
LVN (Current Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAOctober 15, 2014
A facility that cares about their patient's and is committed to battling the disease of addiction.
Good Place to Work
Web Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNApril 4, 2013
I enjoyed working there and still have many friends there. I will always wish them the best because they provide a service that saves lives.