Are you interested in entrepreneurship? The Founder Institute (http://fi.co) is the best place in the world to be immersed in the startup ecosystem and culture.
The Founder Institute is the world's largest startup accelerator, having launched over 1,200 companies across 6 continents that have created over 10,000 new jobs . . . in just 5 years of operation. Our efforts have been documented in esteemed publications like the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Forbes, TechCrunch, and many more.
We are a small team with a mission to create over one million startup jobs, and we are looking for a Regional Coordinator to help expand our reach, and manage new and existing regions across the globe.
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES?
In a startup everyone is encouraged to "wear several hats", but the primary responsibilities for this role are;
- Communicate professionally and effectively with C-level professionals around the world as the primary point of contact for our international network of Directors
- Learn the best practices of running an training others to run an international entrepreneur training program
- Build strategies for improving presence and brand recognition in your region
- Collaborate with Operations and Marketing team to improve processes and effectiveness
- Work directly with our CEO and maintain the quality of the "User Experience" in all cities that we operate
- Leverage your personal interests and experience to be a successful leader and extension of FI
WHAT IS IT LIKE TO WORK HERE?
You will have the opportunity to see entrepreneurship, angel investing, and venture capital from every angle. Some benefits include:
- Meet top founders, CEOs and venture capitalists
- Great opportunity for growth within a small, energetic team of ~10 in our hip indoor/ outdoor retail office in Palo Alto (a short walk from the California Ave. CalTrain station).
- Participate in planning sessions with visiting politicians
- Join weekly entrepreneurship training sessions
- Watch startups get built from the ground up
- Partake in occasional card games and social outings
- Have a friendly, wagging tail to greet you each morning (a Pug named Hercules)
Full time salary commensurate with experience.
Reply to this ad with the email subject as "RSM Application: [Your Name]". Attach your resume, write one paragraph on why you are passionate about the startup community, and write a second paragraph explaining one global region that you are interested in managing (describing why you are interested in this region).
Applications that do not follow these instructions will be ignored.