The Research Assistant will provide support to the Principle Investigator, Sub-Investigators and Study Coordinator. The candidate that we are seeking will be knowledgeable in recruitment, data collection, IRB preparation, submissions and regulatory.
Requirements for the position:
- Medical Background (Will Consider a Medical Assistant with Research Experience)
- Phlebotomy (Drawing and Processing)
- Proficency in Computers (EDC Experience)
- Must Have Great Organizational and Communication Skills
- Must Be Familiar with Informed Consent Process
- Knows How To Conduct Basic Vitals and ECG’s
- Must Be Familiar with GCP & HIPPA
- Must Have EMR Experience
Our company is a growing research/primary care facility with a friendly, hard-working staff. We are looking for someone to join our team that will help us become more successful. If you feel that you will be a good fit, please submit a resume with related experience.