Four Seasons Environmental

Four Seasons Environmental Employer Reviews

ok job
Research Facility Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 25, 2014
Cons: no future working there
not a career job unless your are in Management, there is no future there for the average worker
Highly Valuable Experience
Internship, Four Seasons CDC Atlanta (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 11, 2014
In the Central Utilities Plant at the CDC, I worked in the cooling plant. I learned the operation of the cooling engines – three Trane CenTraVac 2000 Ton Capacity Chillers which were controlled through a Johnson Controls B.A.S. I was one of a three-man team tasked to overhaul a chiller which had developed refrigerant leaks. Here I gained invaluable experience and an even more thorough knowledge of the chiller and reconditioning of its various sub-systems and their components.
I worked at the Center Disease Control on the midnight shift. Very quiet and slow paced.
Lead Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 19, 2014
A typical night at the CDC was quiet and slow paced. But this was a very serious place to work. BMS (Building Maintenance System) monitoring had to be taken VERY seriously. Required a professional approach to your job. I worked with some very knowledgeable people.
it was a good job working with the CDC people
Carpenter, Painter, Commercial Building (Former Employee), ATLANTA.GAJuly 16, 2012
me doing all levels of painting and carpentry work and helping out on all other maintenance plumbing,Hvac,Electricle, and maintaining bldg maintenance. I enjoyed working with other co-workers And that was one of the most enjoyable sides of that job.