Four Seasons Resort

Four Seasons Resort Employee Reviews

Fantastic Culture to work and learn
Hourly Management Supervisor (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 14, 2015
The Four Season was one of the best companies to work for. They were caring and nurturing to their employees. The staff was always engaging to each other and the management was there to support you in every decision you made. The hardest part of the job was leaving. After a death in the family, I had to relocate.
Old fashioned canteen with a rustic charm
Host/Server (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: complimentary stays, unique uniforms, retro canteen
Cons: long hours
A typical morning at Proof Canteen would consist of preparing for breakfast essentials like coffee and orange juice. I learned how to play the role a server in my first fine-dining restaurant. Management was proper, and always came through with requests. My co-workers were very professional and they were the friendliest staff I've ever worked with. The hardest part of the job was setting up the outdoor patio in the early mornings. But once the sun would come up, I loved making signature coffees for guests and getting to know them on a personal level.
Fun and service oriented place to work
Front Desk Receptionist/ Liason (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 9, 2014
Pros: free hotel nights at any four seasons in the world
Cons: clientele can be very stressful with little room for error
This position by far was my favorite, I loved coming to work every day to put in to action all of the incredible service accolades that the Four Season Brand admonishes. Management and receptionists work closely together to insure the quality of each guest stay while still keeping a genuine smile on our faces and having fun. The most enjoyable part of the job was welcoming our guests who many stay on a weekly basis and you become very aquainted with. The hardest part would be resolving a guest challenge that is satisfactory to the guest and manangement.
Resort: Cool, Management: Okay
HOSTESS/FRONT DESK CLERK (Former Employee), Pembine, WIAugust 7, 2014
Working at a 103 year old resort as you would expect is pretty exciting. You can easily be cross trained in different areas and get to enjoy the variety of guests it brings as well as the different amenities. There seems to be a new owner and/or management every several years and they sometimes, if not often times, suck. But overall, the coworkers are great and they are good to work around busy schedules.
great benefits..free lunch
Guest Service Attendant (Current Employee), Scottsdale azDecember 27, 2013
Pros: free lunch, uniform
Cons: short breaks
can be a good place to work. learned outstanding customer service skills. Co workers are great. The free lunch and dry cleaned uniform are nice perks. The benefits are great but the management could use help.
Excellant benefit package. Great location and very scenic. It is a bit of a drive to location for many employees.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Troon@ScottsdaleDecember 20, 2013
Pros: excellat benefits
Cons: job security
Attempt was made to outsource the Security Deptartment. Job security is at a all time low, sales are flat compared to 2012 revenue. Company is cutting too many corners.
Fantastic Hotel/Resort
Income Auditor / Night Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 12, 2013
Fantastic Hotel/Resort. Pleasure to work at. Staff and guests were all incredible.
i loved every minute i worked there great people and management runs the place effectively
Golf/Instructional assistant (Former Employee), Nevis, W.IJune 28, 2013
Pros: free food
Cons: team members
Great place to work. the people are great, the management is great, and the free lunches were great. i enjoyed working there as a student
very luxury place with multi-cultural work force
LAUNDRY/VALET (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMay 6, 2013
enjoyed working 2nd shift
learned how to operate on presser machine
Beautiful resort makes an amazing placee to work
Pool Attendant/Cook (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CADecember 10, 2012
Pros: free lunch, free dry-cleaning of uniforms, employee showers and facilities
My week was split in half with the two postions I held there. I was lucky to have to utilize my knife skills one day, which secured me a postion with the kitchen staff. Daily mise en place and prep work was mainly what I did in back of house. In fron of house I serve the guests at the pool side restaurant. Great company to work for and I would not hesitate to go back. Worked with some of my favorite people I have ever worked with. I was trained and instructed in how to properly great and treat guests the "Four Season" way, which has helped me tremendously in my other jobs.
Amazing Place to Work
Childcare Attendant (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZDecember 10, 2012
Pros: great pay, people, and benefits. amazing stafff, you will make friends for a life time.
Cons: i cant think of any.
This was one of the best places I've ever worked! At the Four Seasons, its more like a family than just a bunch of people trying to get paid. They make you feel welcome, and they treat you like an individual. They believe in the "Golden Rule" and they take it to heart. The pay is great, the people are extremely nice, and the hotel itself is beautiful. I loved going to work every single day. Even the guests are nice! At the Four Seasons, you show everyone respect and friendliness and you will get it back from both staff and guests alike. I highly recommend working here! A really cool thing is after you work there a year, you can transfer to any of the hotels around the world! If you have always wanted to live and work in another country or city, this is how you do it!
High end resort with many culinary opportunities
Pastry Cook (Former Employee), FLJuly 29, 2012
At The Four Seasons I would go in everyday and set the pastry station for lunch service. I would also assist the pastry chef in preparing and plated banquet desserts . The hardest part of the job was not having the most up to date pastry kitchen. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work with fresh and high end ingredients.
IT WAS PLEASURE WORKIN WITH FOUR SEASONS, JACKSON HOLE, USA
HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT (Former Employee), WY, USAJuly 19, 2012
Pros: overtime benefits
Cons: resort is seasonal
IT WAS PLEASURE WORKIN WITH FOUR SEASONS, JACKSON HOLE, USA
Friendly environment to work with
Security Receptionist and Dispatcher (Former Employee), Punta Miya Nayarit MexicoMarch 15, 2012
Pros: free lunch and transportation.
Cons: n/a
It was an excellent experience working for Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita Nayarit (Mexico) they offer you a great working environment, by applying the Gold rule treat other as you would to be treated n
Team takes pride in their world famous resort and everyone is very professional
Concierge (Former Employee), Wailea, Maui HawaiiFebruary 3, 2012
highest quality accomodations and food, beautiful spacious rooms, elegant grounds, excellent care and service by employees.
Ok
maintenance (Former Employee), Atlanta GA & West Palm FLNovember 21, 2011
Pros: free lunch
Ok place to work at its time in my life. Enjoyed getting to know all types of people.
Excelentes prestaciones y salario los mejor pagados de la isla
Laundry Manager (Former Employee), Kailua-Kona, HIJune 7, 2013
Pros: una gran empresa internacional
Cons: horarios de trabajo
-Reciclar toda la ropa de hotel y realizar las compras de todo el descargo de ropo daƱada
-Trabajar con estabdares de excelencia
-La direcion ve al personal como su activo mas valioso
-Excelente ambiente de trabajo
-Dar los estandares de excelencia (todo urge)
El gran cuidado que tiene la empresa hacia los trabajdores