Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Productive and great environment
PBX OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 1, 2016
Co workers were very helpful and took every moment to train you. Management was always amazing and relationships were built and still respected. The guest made you feel like you weren't at work and were patient if needed. Working for Four Seasons was a short experience but wonderful.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
part time
Awesome
Food and Beverage Internship (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 27, 2016
I very much enjoyed working for this company. The hold themselves to a standard, and everyone from top to bottom does their part to create a luxurious environment.
Great company, work environment varies depending on location
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAJanuary 26, 2016
I learned a lot about product knowledge, hotel culture, and customer service. I enjoyed interacting with different guest from various backgrounds and countries.
Pros
Great perks and benefits.
Cons
Extremely stressful and difficult guests.
productive
Crew (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTJanuary 21, 2016
I cash out customers and Id help with choosing the right gift for any occasion.Keeping store clean and shelves organized.Then invoice production before shift was over
Pros
free time
Cons
short lunch break
Challenging and 5 Satrs!
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLJanuary 15, 2016
A day at work is full of surprises. You can epect different kinds of people and their standards to satisfaction. In order to do so, patience and understanding is the key.
was a fine place to work ,good people,hometype food
chef manger (Former Employee) –  Jackman, MEJanuary 7, 2016
would like to reopen the business,in same town and offer people work,very busy at times in winter, fall, spring, the boss was very helpful,taught those things to have his business run smooth
Fun Place to work, And a wonderful healthy employee Cafe
Rooms Coordinator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 5, 2016
The atmosphere is exceptional. the Four Seasons is a great place to work. The management is very efficient. The Human Resources Department has Genuine "open door" policy
High attention to detail and 5 star 5 diamond hospitality
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 28, 2015
High demand for perfection which lead to fast growth of not only myself but the company as well. The attention to detail showed me how to better develop my management skills and work ethics.
Great place with great people.
Graphic Designer Intern (Former Employee) –  Paris, TNDecember 19, 2015
I interned at four seasons for three months in the fall. I have never worked at any business with such an upbeat attitude. The work is fast paced and you stay busy, but you hardly notice because the people who work here are just that much fun to be around.
Pros
The people
Good Place to work. Family oriented enviroment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 15, 2015
A typical day is usually a busy day. Time Management and organization is key. Preparing payroll, ordering, scheduling, ensuring daily tasks are assigned.

I have learned that although all management styles are different the end result should always be the same.

Management & Coworkers work best when all parties are honest with one another holding each other accountable about all things pertinent to the job and the results that should be achieved.

The hardest part of the job would be juggling the schedule around everyone's personal preferences while maintaining business demands.Trying to maintain work/life balance

The most enjoyable part of the job would be the perks.
Pros
Free Lunch, Free Turkey Give aways
Picking order using RF scanner
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXDecember 15, 2015
too much work if you compare with the pay rate.

The hardest part of the job was to pick like more than 200 compressors in the same order whereas the the most enjoyable part of the job was to use voice teller to get order.
It was a fun and organized place until new owners took over
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 3, 2015
My day consisted of helping and caring for students in the room I was assigned to. Cleaning and helping the teacher with assignments.
While I was employed at four seasons daycare I learned patience and how to really care about the toodlers and their well being. The management was great and the hardest part of my job was leaving work because I really missed the children. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the children and the teacher in my room.
Pros
Cons
no health care benefits, pay wasn't enough, new management
Very challenging yet rewarding environment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 2, 2015
Some work days can become very chaotic due to lack of communication and team work among employees.
I've learned to always stay calm and professional in a fast paced environment and to always offer my fellow co-workers a hand if needed.
The managers would always change ways to get the job done faster but sometimes the employees don't always agree with the new changes or ideas. I would always try my best to adapt to new ideas in the work environment.
The hardest part of the job would be standing on my feet for 8 hours straight and to always make every customer satisfied with the service provided. I've also learned that it is very important to never argue with customers to and try to take the time to understand their situation to come up with solutions.
What I love most about my job is the fact that I get to meet a lot of people from different parts of the world.
Pros
Health insurance and 41k
Cons
lack of hours and communication
poorly managed
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IANovember 25, 2015
After many years of employment, never had a review, never had a raise, hours were cut randomly. A stream of bad management, and an unavailable owner.
Loved working there!
Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 24, 2015
Hospitality Management Experiences
Plan and direct operations of all departments.
Evaluate changes and guest needs and insure fulfillment
Monitor and maintain financial performance
Responsible for overall guest satisfaction
Resolve guests problems
Conduct daily standup meetings with stuff especially during shift changes
Oversee employees to insure provision of quality service
Excellent Workplace
Business Owner, Bookkeeper, Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Butler, ALNovember 10, 2015
I do it all and I am my own boss. There is no over-head for me since I own the business and do it all myself. The most fun thing about my job is seeing all of my new, and regular customers each day. I love working here, I am just ready to move on to a new chapter in my life.
Pool/Spa Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 9, 2015
I worked at the Four Seasons in its first summer in Baltimore. I'm sure much has changed, but while I was there, there were issues with various levels of command. At times I found myself answering to 3 or 4 people simultaneously.
Great company
Executive Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 8, 2015
Really learned a lot especially with French cuisine. great company to work for really enjoyed my time working at the hotel. Pay was excellent and the benefits were great as well.
Great Company culture
Manager in Training, Rooms (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 5, 2015
Upbeat and positive work environment. Superiors always looked out for you and wanted to provide top customer service for guests
Positive enviroment
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Bedford Park, ILNovember 3, 2015
Good company to work for , very family orientated
Good benefits, friendly co workers, room for advancement
The company really appreciates it's employees
Pros
Nice enviroment

4.4