Four Seasons Employee Review

View all Four Seasons reviews

Wonderful company with a supportive atmosphere
Pool Server (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAJune 13, 2014
The Four Seasons Los Angeles has been a wonderful hotel to work for. I have learned so much about customer service and what it means to give quality 5 Diamond status service. My managers are supportive and willing to help. The hardest part of my job would have to be the extremely long days. Working outside by a pool can be tiring in itself, but for 8 hours (most of the time longer during the summer season) can be overwhelming.

Other Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Indepent Job
Apartment Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 13, 2017
Cleaned vacant apartments for potential residents.I managed on my own ,it was slow paced take your time type of job.The hardest part was cleaning nasty apartments.The most enjoyable part of the job was looking back at a clean apartment.
Pros
your own boss
Cons
low salary, part time
Profit over People
Spa Associate (Former Employee) –  Lanai City, HIDecember 13, 2017
Four Seasons will indoctrinate you with the idea that there's a golden rule at the company, but the truth is, the company is only concerned with making a profit and has very little regard for the employees. In almost two years with the company, I was sexually harassed by my manager and guests, bullied by my colleagues and faced with racist and bigoted rhetoric. When I tried to report this behavior, it was dismissed by human resources. The management will work you to the bone, then dispose of you without any validity to do so. I would never recommend this company.
Pros
health insurance
Cons
low pay, poor work/life balance, poor management, immoral leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3