Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Fun Summer job
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAMay 25, 2017
Great place to work. Fast paced environment. Great co-workers, Great benefits. They really take care of their employees. Management makes sure five stars are always given to guest.
Productive and fun work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 25, 2017
Very intense but educational. Had to be on point at all times. I had to make sure everybody performed their function on time and according to instructions.
Beautiful resort
On-call mechanic (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 25, 2017
One of the most pristine places in the Dallas and Fort Worth Metroplex. The grounds are beautiful with hosting the byron nelson this past week. Great place for a quick getaway.
Good Culture Poor Pay
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Lanai City, HIMay 24, 2017
Good Perks and Corporate Culture. Pay is sub standard. Difficult to get promoted unless you switch properties. Good community of employees who keep in touch.
Pros
Discounted Rooms, Free Food on Ocassions
Cons
Lobby Lizard, Advancement, Salary
Professional workplace
Spa and Wellness Manager (Current Employee) –  EgyptMay 23, 2017
Golden rule of Four Seasons tells the whole culture "Treat others the way you would like to be treated" is practiced in all Four Seasons. A good care of employee leads to a good care of guests. Team members are developed and promoted from within
great place to work
POOL SERVER/BARTENDER/SERVER TRAINER/HOSTESS (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 22, 2017
great place to work easy to move around in different departments or other property around the world. Best way to travel but at the same way work your way to the top
Pros
great money and great in moving departments
Cons
to far to drive
Operator (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYMay 20, 2017
No es contante el trabajo se trabaja 3 y 5 días a la semana
Pros
Si
fun workplace
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLMay 12, 2017
Be able to provide Service-Oriented Skills to satisfy the needs of the guests. Make them enjoy their stay. We are working as a team for the hotel's growth and success.
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Washington/Metro, DCMay 12, 2017
Wonderful team oriented environment, constantly innovating and improving to be the best. I have learned numerous valuable tools going further in my professional career.
Proud of where you work.
Spa Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 10, 2017
The culture is great at this company. You feel welcome and like everyone genuinely cares, doesn't matter their department. Provide all your meals - not amazing food but it's 100% free. They provide all of your laundry services for your uniform and onsite parking for a low fee. Comp nights are incredible and they go above and beyond to try and help you get them.

Only reason I left is growth takes far too long.
Pros
Free meals, free laundry services, onsite parking
Cons
Lack of growth
Learned a lot of on the job training
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lanai City, HIMay 8, 2017
Great people, challenging workplace with a great leader! Sad to leave, but extremely thankful for the opportunity and friendships. Four Seasons has opened up so many doors for both me and my husband!
Pros
Free lunch
Great Company To work for
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 2, 2017
Great company to work for, a great deal of advancement in the company is capable if you are willing. Management tries to make sure that non management employees have a sense of appreciation.
Cool
Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLMay 2, 2017
A typical day at work started at 4 p.m. and ended at 11 p.m. I learned their extensive food menu descriptions. The management was cool. The workplace culture was open. The hardest part of the job was working on the holidays. The most enjoyable part of the job was the food.
Todas las personas que trabajan ahí están siempre dispuestas ayudarte
Supervisor Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLMay 2, 2017
Solo tienes que ser dedicado y ser emprendedor en todo lo que se te enseña
Different day, different activity
Activities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Finley, PAMay 1, 2017
There were never two days the same. Different people and activities every weekend. It takes a lot of patience to coordinate children and adults for the many activities that are planned in a campground. Management was always respectful. The workplace culture was a variety of people. Everyone likes to camp and have fun. The hardest part of the job would be the organization of the supplies for the activities. The most enjoyable part of the job would be meeting new people.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
parents would wouldnt watch their kids
Great Company
Outlet Manager (Former Employee) –  New YorkMay 1, 2017
Invests a lot into training. Very corporate but invested into the best service in every competitive market. Not overwhelming, they usually manage mid size hotels. Great place to work.
Pros
Training
Cons
Management decides your path for promotions
Great Resort
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAApril 26, 2017
Beautiful resort! I learned a lot great chefs. Learning about Ca. cuisine and pacific ocean seafood. I worked 2 jobs at the same time here and also Café Del Mar
Best hotels in the industry!!
Bellman/Valet (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAApril 24, 2017
The training that I received from Four Seasons was the best in the industry. They took an entry level guy off the street like me and gave me a chance, I wasn't actually living on the streets but you know what I mean. By the time training was complete I was more then ready for a supervisory role. Thank You so much Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Pros
Free dry cleaning
Cons
no cons to think of
Very diverse place to work,,I've met and learned new people everyday.
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 23, 2017
I was the first person to take a look at the items for different departments, food, alcohol, hotel guest packages, checks etc before sending them off to it's proper place in the hotel .I've learned a great deal of responsibility and managing my time. The culture was diverse, there was an exchange program for employees through out the hotel and i met new people every day. The hardest part of the job to me was leaving a leaving the great people i met on my journey.Th e most enjoyable part of working at the Four Seasons was that the staff recognized each and everyone for the hard work and efforts that they put in and gave parties for recognition and holiday parties as well.
Pros
free lunch and hotel stay at any hotel of your choice.
Cons
compensation/ wages.
Its alright
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 23, 2017
I'll put it like this:

The management mainly cares about themselves. They pretend to care about their employees but I could see through the fake smiles and BS.

Employees themselves are hard working and deserve more respect.

Pay was pretty good.

Overall, I don't see this place as a career unless you went to college for hospitality.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3