Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Excellent company and fun, positive, supportive work environment
Spa (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 20, 2015
Great to work with other seasoned, skilled colleagues who are fun to work with while being impeccably professional and take pride in their work.
Four Seasons Life...
ASSISTANT FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 16, 2015
Focused, self-motivated professional with strong food and beverage and luxury hospitality management background complemented by a genuine interest in training, coaching, and mentoring team with the highest possible restaurant and hospitality standards.
Best Company to work and grow.
Plant Engineer (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 15, 2015
The management was very supportive and thanks on my personal grow and develop my skills. This company give me advancement and high quality environment.
Mediocre Property
Front Desk Agent and PBX Operator (Former Employee), Palm Beach, FLJuly 12, 2015
They only cared about their MIT's advancing. All other line staff was ALWAYS looked over for advancement. When the economy went under they had multiple rounds of lay offs and everyone was walking on egg shells wondering if they were going to be cut next. This is also where I have had the worst manager in my life.
great benefits, poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 8, 2015
Great place to work, great coworkers, great benefits, constant training, great general management, however it was a conflict between gm and managers by departments making our jobs difficult and confusing.
Great experience for college student
Hostess (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 5, 2015
Pros: happy customers
Cons: full house
Must be quick on their feet. Especially on a Sunday because that is when the restaurant's traditional carts filled with delicious dim sum comes into role. As a hostess, one must be able to think and change strategies on how to seat customers. What I learned from observing my co-workers is that understanding what the customers need and being in sync as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing happy customer leave the restaurant and the co workers that I have worked with.
Fun and fast work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Visalia, CAJuly 1, 2015
Fast paced work place. Famous for BBQ meals three days a week. I learned how to stock and prep food meals pretty face. Since right down the street from a high school, lunch time and after school was hectic.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Reservations and Communications Agent (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 25, 2015
Pros: Pay, Worklife balance, Great people, great culture, and really strong team environment.
Cons: none
Four Seasons is a great place to work. The culture, great people and the strong team environment are a few of the many reason why I enjoyed getting up and going to work everyday
Nice Hotel
Residential Concierge (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 19, 2015
Pros: relaxed environment
Cons: sometimes very long hours
even though it was years ago.. I still remember that it was a relaxed environment. Management treated with respect and as an equal. I learned various positions, e.g.; Doorman, Bellman, Front Desk agent and was part of the security department
Productive all day
Lobby Attendant (Former Employee), Denver, ColoradoJune 17, 2015
Pros: i would think everything in my review
Cons: hurting myself
I would go in and check in with the housekeeping office, get my phone. from there my day starts by going through the whole hotel making sure all the areas are neat and stalked very well and guests are taken care of. i learned to deal with people and their needs. management was great, someone was always there if you needed a hand, as well as my co-workers. The hardest part was lifting boxes and pulling heavy doors open. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to be around so many happy people and seeing the stars who walked in.
A nice place to work for people that are interested in learning more about Heating and Airconditioning
Duct Cleaner (Former Employee), chicago illinoisJune 16, 2015
Pros: partner, east directions, lunch break, insurance
Cons: traffic
A typical day here would be, punching in, getting the house youre being sent to, driving there and doing the duct cleaning. The process is simple and easy, you work with a partner which is amazing. You usually do 2 houses a day, there might be days where you do 1 or might have to do extra but those days are rare.
Good place to work and grow.
Assistant Manager of Rooms Division (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 15, 2015
In the operations portion of the company/industry it is very fast paced, high expectations, and physically demanding. I have strengthened my time management skills, creative problem solving, and conflict resolution between staff members. I ensure rooms are cleaned to standard for stay over guests, vacant, public area and back of house. I interact with three upper levels of management. My favorite part of the job is when I can create new amenities, and projects for work. I enjoy creating internal communication notifications, presentations, and innovating. The hardest part of the job is a rotating schedule.
Four seasons hotels and resorts
Security Agent (Former Employee), Sharm El Shikh , EgyptJune 14, 2015
Pros: free meals, laundry and housekeeping service, transportation
Cons: healthcare, outings, discount cards
it's very nice place and was a good start in my job career because the Four seasons company consider to teach the employee How to be nice and helpful with the people

i took lot of courses there :

Communication skills
body language
safety and first Aid

I'm grateful to worked in that place it was a few months but i learned a lot

the hardest time i made lot of interviews for 3 months i was in the waiting list because there wasn't vacancy jobs

the most enjoyable part , acutely most of time was enjoy :) but i always remember that i was feel so happy when found something lost or missing from the guests and give it to them back , to be nice and help the people is a very nice feeling it's make me proud of my self .
Great place
Youth Counselor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 10, 2015
Even though the work was hard at first but then when I got the hang of it, it became easier and I was getting faster at it. I loved the job in itself.
Great benefits like free hotels stay anywhere in the world!
Food Server (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 8, 2015
Provided exceptional customer and guest services in accordance with Four Season standards.
Maintaining knowledge of fine and wines
Anticipating and exceeding customer needs in fine dinning establishment.
Great experience
Lead Steward/ Training Supervisor (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 26, 2015
Pros: Great experience
Cons: No job security
I opened the hotel and enjoyed the people I was around. They helped me grow into the supervisor I am today. The only problem was the balance of work and life. I did everything they as but at the end they did not want to keep my contract. And that hurt.
Fun, easy, a good job if your just starting out
Server (Current Employee), Columbus, INMay 14, 2015
The employees are friendly and welcome you. Its a fast paced job and as long as they are fully staffed everything goes smoothly. I learned that no matter how much you do for people not all of them appreciate it. That goes for customers and staff. Hardest part of the job is trying to raise a family on little pay and few hours. But enjoyed meeting people and getting to know the customers
Good place to learn to be pro
Housekeeping (Former Employee), BaltimoreMay 12, 2015
Pros: Free lunches great team work within employees.
Cons: poor department head.
great company. Love to work here but poor management. Doesn't know how to play significant role among employees.Advancement is only to whom managers like. How much you do for the company will be ruin in vain.
The most enjoyable part of my life.
Server (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 8, 2015
Pros: Fantastic hotel to work for.
Cons: no cons.
I enjoy working for this company, it taught me everything about working in costumer service. I love my co-workers and my manager. the company is very generous with its employee that's why the hotel is always on worlds top hotels. the benefits are extremely good. they take very good care of their employees and the employees really take very good care of their guest.
Good pay good benefits
Security Officer (Current Employee), Miami, FLApril 28, 2015
Pros: good pay for less work
Cons: a lot of down time
This is very laid back not a lot of excitement but the benefits and employees are great. old atmosphere not a lot of energy. Easy going and mostly business clientele.