Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Hostile environment in the spa
SPA ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAFebruary 18, 2017
Most departments in the hotel have friendly co-workers but not in the spa department. In the spa department the other employees spoke to me in a derogatory manner. They were so mean and honestly even made me cry. I was so surprised because HR kept saying how everyone is nice. They don't work in team and always come into work with a bad attitude. They hate their jobs. Spa management does do anything. They never help or check up on the team. You will barely seen them on the floor.
Pros
Free lunches. Comp hotel stay.
Cons
Hostile environment in the spa. Lack of human in humam resources. Not a real open door policy.
Amazing Company
In Room Dining Manager (Former Employee) –  Vail, COFebruary 17, 2017
Great Company with opportunity for advancement if you're wiling to work hard, put in the time, and go the extra mile. Excellent life long mentors, and friendships established here.

Takes great care of its guests, and its employees. Truly becomes a second family and a second home.

Thankful for all of my time with this company, and for everything I have learned.
Fun and rewarding work place
Am/Pm Attendant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 10, 2017
A Sunday would be a crunch day and every one would be rushing around to get finish of course it would be a big check out day and when one got finish they would help the next person until we all was done great place to work if I'm not working when the new building over the new Comcast building open up look forward to putting in a application
Pros
free and good lunches
Cons
closed down to soon
Could be a great place if management was more professional
Communication Agent (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYFebruary 9, 2017
Management only criticizes you but doesn't give you good feedback if you've done something right. Human Resources is unprofessional by giving attitude when you request something simple like a letter of employment. They do no give the tools needed to do the job and criticize you when something fails. Some managers appear to be high on drugs.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Comp nights are hard to come by, no room for advancement
Great place
BELLMAN / CONCIERGE (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLFebruary 6, 2017
Great workplace the work atmosphere is very fun and enjoyable. Get to meet and work with others from all over the world. There are alot of oppurtunities for advancement within the company
productive ,fun , enjoyable atmosphere
Bartender, Barback, Server, Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLFebruary 2, 2017
Learned quite a lot from working here. I had a blast with all of my colleagues, and enjoyed the management team very much. Would love to possibly work with this team again in the future.
Great Experience
HOUSEKEEPER (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 1, 2017
I enjoyed working for Four Seasons, the visitors were so respectful and polite. Very understanding and helpful when it came to getting everything extra they might have needed.
My First Factory Job
Dishwasher/Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Bryan, OHFebruary 1, 2017
Besides The Smell Of Raw Meat And Blood Everywhere. It Was Cool, The People There Are Nice, Both The General Laborers (Workers on the line) And The Supervisors Are Humble People.
Pros
The Genuine People
Cons
The Smell Of Blood After Drying On Ur Clothes
Great People but lack great management
Server (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 27, 2017
Great at creating a cohesive team that comes together and always has your back to accomplish the impossible. Management could be better trained to their positions, listen to line employees requests and often lack the focus and get in the way of making this company great.
Pros
Free Lunches, Good benifits
Cons
Long hours, labor intensive
Meh
Guest Relations Officer Seattle, WA (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 26, 2017
Great place to stay-- not a great place to work. Terrible manager and threatening work environment. Just say yes and keep your head down if you're into that. Rated best spot in the nation but even the view is behind a gross electrical plant and everyone that stays here is miserable.
Not a great place to be at
Denver, Colorado - Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 24, 2017
Management and supervisors were not understanding
I never understood how this company was rated one of the best companies to work for in the United St
exciting and multi-cultural place to work and gain lots of experience
Laundary Attendant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 23, 2017
My typical work day was coming in doing inventory, emptying karts to put clean laundry on floors, cleaning up my work station, and sorting laundry in back room. I learned that being on time is a major part in moving up in this company, and keeping a positive attitude is a must in hospitality, along with any other job. Also being the first female in my position at this company made me much stronger, open minded, and able to take criticism. The management were very nice and accommodating to any problems or needs. I worked around a lot of different ethnicity and races so I have a good understanding of adapting to different cultures and people. The hardest Part of this job was moving karts to loading dock by myself, some days I had a male working along side me. The most enjoyable part was interacting with my peers.
Pros
free lunch, worked in the back
Cons
short breaks, hard labor, some weeks no days off.
Possitive and enjoyable environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAJanuary 21, 2017
Allows past employment experiences to be utilized in a new environment. This company also encourages its staff to help the customer to have a positive attitude about themselves.
Cons
Too few hours available
Felt like home
Housekeeping Intern (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 17, 2017
A perfect environment to work in, people are extremely friendly and genuinely care about your well being. When i was younger my mother would repeatedly say to me sharing is caring. I learned the true value of that phrase at the Four Seasons.
Excellent place to work
Catering Sales and Banquets Internship Program (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 15, 2017
The Four Seasons is an outstanding hotel company to work for. The employees and management team are exceptionally knowledgeable and very passionate about their job. During my Internship I learned a lot about the Catering, Sales, Marketing, and Banquets departments.
Pros
Free meals provided during shift
Cons
My Internship was too short
It was a great experience working at Four Seasons Atlanta
Lead Houseman (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 12, 2017
A great company to work for Management , one of the best in the city.. The management maintains best customer service experience and a conducive work environment. Benefits one of the best within competition. Always thrive for the best and threats employees with dignity and respect.
Great work environment, good place to learn and expand your career
COMMUNICATIONS AGENT (Current Employee) –  Vail, COJanuary 12, 2017
My Job here was communicating with others my whole 8 hour shift (guest, future guest, department managers, co-workers from all departments in resort,etc).
Typically it was a very good work environment co-workers and managers were respectful to one another. Every single day i learned something new, I feel like the best part about my job was being able to interact with so many different individuals and learning different things from them.
Pros
free lunch
Wonderful work motto
Chef de Partie (Current Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAJanuary 12, 2017
The Four Seasons is a great place to work. It's where people come to vacation. The grounds are beautiful and the staff is very friendly. The motto there is to treat others as you want to be treated and it is very highly suggested to chat up your co-workers. Unfortunately the hotel isn't the most busy so it's either feast or famine as far as work schedule.
Pros
Comp nights at other 4 seasons hotels, free meals
Four Seasons is a great opportunity for travel and advancement.
Account Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kona, HIJanuary 12, 2017
Four Seasons is designed to give employees advancement opportunities in all areas of the company along with opportunities to move, live and work all over the world.
Pool and beach
Waiter/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Jumira beachJanuary 9, 2017
1- responsible for offering guests of the restaurant an enjoyable,expert served beverage and food experience.
2-responsible for setting up tables,serving food and beverage to guests and clearing/cleaning tables.
3-offering wine and beverage comparing with food.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Long hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3