Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Great place to work, knowledgeable people, very good management, treat employees as a person and not just a number, decent benefits and pay
Journeyman (Former Employee) –  Gilberts, ILDecember 1, 2016
Exciting workplace
Houseman (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 26, 2016
Nice clean job & enjoyable employees
Very very busy days
Ok management
Hardest part was getting everything done on time on busy days
Most enjoyable was just getting my job done on time
Pros
Lunch breaks
Cons
being busy not being able to get a break
Enjoyed working for this company.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 26, 2016
Wonderful job with wonderful people. Always there to help when needed. Made sure the job met the guidelines and was done completely.
This was the worst job ever
Housemen (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 26, 2016
The four seasons doesn't take care of its employees at all. It only looks out for the well being if its management and will not look into making sure the smaller people are taken care of.
Pros
Free lunch all you can eat
Cons
Everything besides the lunches
Four Seasons
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 22, 2016
A great company culture with the proper support to learn and grow with the company. This has been one of my most enjoyed jobs!
Great atmosphere
Lobby Attendant (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CANovember 21, 2016
Greeted guest upon arrive and brought them to their desired locations. Fun positive energy provided to guest to assure their comfortable stay. Coworkers were all very enthusiastic, professional, and enjoyable to be around.
The culture of this hotel is great and everyone I worked with was amazing. Very difficult to be regonized or promoted within.
Engineering Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 20, 2016
Analyzing and reviewing reports, employee briefings for job assignment and addressing problems or concerns. Managed department and capital budgets, made cost effective assignment decisions. Responsible for getting things done by planning and organizing. Focus on tasks which have deadlines. I like to work with my staff and other department employees, listen and resolve any disputes. We didn't have enough staff to get everything done and was postponing the less important tasks. The coworkers worked fast and we manage to keep everything running smoothly. Working with my staff.
Fun place to work, the staff are very nice and helpful.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 19, 2016
You Work as a team ,you help each other if someone needs help or if you finish your work. The boss is a really nice person . Your staff are nice.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Great friendly environment
Housekeeping Inspector (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLNovember 10, 2016
I loved working for this company. They are and always will be my second family. Great benefits package. A lot of growth opportunities within the company. Overall a very good company
fun place to work at nice people to work with
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 2, 2016
I love my job wouldn't trade it for nothing my boss is a very polite and understanding man my coworkers are like family. they treat us with dignity and respect
Pros
free lunch excellent place to work at
Concierge
Hotel Worker (Former Employee) –  Page boy / conciergeOctober 30, 2016
This was my first job when I left school
I started as a page boy and was promoted to the concierge desk . I enjoyed the work tremendously and loved working there . Thereafter I tried other hotels to get more experience and be more adaptable .
work day
nusring aide (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOOctober 25, 2016
i loved the job wish that i was still there and working for them they have great people and they are always there when u need someone to talk to
Fantastic company to work for
Banquets head Waiter (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 25, 2016
This is the best company I have work for, great benefits and great opportunities to move up.Management was great , with a lot of respect , regardless of your nationality of religion or race.
I learned a lot in this company and I progressed a lot.
All Talk and No Action
In Room Dining Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vail, COOctober 22, 2016
I moved from another state and left another major hotel compamy, for an opportunity with this company, only to be extremely disappointed. In every interview I explained that I wanted to work for the Four Seasons because I had heard from previous employees about their impeccable training which lead to award winning service for their guests. I did not have that experience.

I trained for my position by following a coworker around for 3 days, and then I was put on my first shift alone with my personal journal full of notes (thankfully I had the sense to bring my own journal for any notes I might need to take at any time). Within my first two weeks I was being scheduled the busiest shifts without any help from my manager. She would often come in hours late and then disappear for extended periods of time. Some days I would be scheduled to be the In Room Dining Supervisor AND the Server. Sometimes the managers would forget to schedule a supervisor with the servers. Sometimes our servers would be scheduled in similar departments without any training. When I would make a mistake, I would be pulled aside and told that I needed to try harder to do better. When I responded by explaining that I was doing everything I could think of to do my best, I was told I needed to figure it out and that they had given me plenty of resources. A manager who was around would have been nice. Within six months I left. It was devastating to be so disappointed in a company that I thought would be my career company. I have never regretted leaving.
Pros
Pay, pto, benefits
Cons
Lack of training, lack of support, long hours
Group Sales Manager
Group Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 17, 2016
My market was East Coast and London. I past all revenue goals by 106% my first year with the company. Offering our clients Five Star service. I worked closely with the World Wide Sales Office to close business and to cultivate new client relationships.
Pros
Selling the Number one hotel in San Francisco with a great chain of hotels
Cons
Work balance life. To achieve the revenue goals it required me to work 50 to 60 hours a week.
Horrible job
Linen Runner (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 14, 2016
This job was horrible! I was there for about 4 or 5 months and when the houskeeping director left it all went down hill. The management treat linen runners bad. You will be the only linen runner and they will work you like none other. You will have to do 9 floors on each side by yourself. All the sheets and towels. You work by your self and they force you to do over time if you cant finish everything
Pros
Free lunch and good starting pay.
Cons
Management, no home life, treat you like dirt
Great
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 8, 2016
It is a great environment to work in. Whenever you are caught in a jam they are always supportive enough to help you through. They are helpful enough to fire if you are late 5 minutes because of traffic.
Great work place
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Seattle WAOctober 6, 2016
I enjoy working for this company. There are a lot of hard working people. The employees are very friendly out going and managers are great people
Very easy and understandable
Packer/Picker (Current Employee) –  Ephrata, PAOctober 4, 2016
The workers are kind, the management helps if you don't understand something. It's a very fun and easy job. A lot of things to learn and a lot of produce you may have never even seen before.
Pros
Two 20min breaks; Small store with good prices
Cons
Sometimes ruin overtime hours
Very fun workplace, learned so much from working.in this field..
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Durant, OKOctober 3, 2016
Worked there over 11 yrs . Love the staff. Company. Learned alot about dentistry and medical insurance.
Great doctors and management.
Pros
Learned so much about health care, meet my extended family (coworkers ). Great company to work for.
Cons
Non

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3