Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Great co-workers, poor management, great experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 22, 2017
The culture among peers is very positive. Managers do execute their duties and depending on the are you work in you may experience a more hostile manager which isn't rare in hospitality. The four seasons does provide opportunities for you to make more money by being able to work or cover in other areas.
Pros
free lunch, can pick up extra work
Cons
hostile management
Welcoming and friendly environment
Table Busser (Former Employee) –  Manitowoc, WIMarch 21, 2017
The people that work their are all friendly and easy to get along with. On my first day, everyone was very kind and quick to lend a helping hand or point me in the right direction.
Pros
Free lunches and good people
Great company, depending on your direct managers
Learning Coach (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 20, 2017
Four Seasons is the best in the hospitality business. They hire top talent and compensate accordingly. This makes it highly competitive and only a small percentage will move up in the company. Promotions are based on who you are friends with rather than experience, education, or even performance reviews. This company is great for single people who don't mind the lack of work/life balance and the long hours. Those with families don't usually stay with the company for long. The compensation, benefits and experience gained make employment here worthwhile even if just as a stepping stone towards better opportunities.
Pros
Free lunches, free hotel nights
Cons
Work/life balance, management
Great work environment based on quality clientele and coworkers
Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  washMarch 19, 2017
Quality environment requiring exceptional customer service and adaptability to adjusts to a fast paced and an ever changing work environment based on daily changing customer needs.
free stays at other Four Seasons Hotels
Head Concierge & Residential Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 19, 2017
Good place to start a career. Four Seasons promotes from within, offers free lunch, free dry cleaning of uniforms, 401K, ample vacation and free stays at other Four Seasons. It was an excellent experience. Because of the people you meet from all over the world and daily tasks you leave ready to tackle the world.
Pros
employee cafeteria offering free lunch, free stays at other Four Seasons Hotels
Cons
work life balance
Fun working environment
Pool Attendant/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 16, 2017
The staff was fun to work with, management was on top of it. The pool was well organized and everyone had great communication. The pool area was extremely hot during the summer months as the windows from Mandalay bay would beam right down onto our pool.
Pros
fun, great compensation
Cons
really hot
Nice company to work for
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 15, 2017
Long term amazing company to work for. They take care of the full time employee's, make sure you have a future with them, offer transfers and offer amazing benefit to full time and part time employee's.
Pros
Flexibility, Long term Staffs.
Cons
For those that want in and out quick easy money, this is not the place for you. It's more about dedication and loyalty.
I only worked a fundraiser for school, but great learning experience.
N/A (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 12, 2017
I only "worked" at Four Seasons for town days. I was there for a fundraiser held at my school. I learned how to bake for the masses. meaning, I made over three hundred desserts. Overall, wonderful place.
Room Service Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Maui County, HIMarch 9, 2017
Its all about cultivating relationships with staff and leadership. Listen to Leadership and get a mentor. They will help you grow. If you like being part of the best this is the right place for you.
Pros
Free Lunchs
Cons
No Work Life Balance for Managment
Very productive company
Installer Tech (Former Employee) –  Bedford Park, ILMarch 4, 2017
It was a very productive company learned a lot new tricks in the field/trade.. And communicated with customers installing new units explained how efficient, quality, specifications Etc...
Professional and Good workplace
Laundry wash / house Attendant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 25, 2017
Professional Services . Good uniforms . excellent communication . perfect environment for work the Management and Co-workers are Fantastic
Great company with tremendous training
Pool server and Bar tender (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 25, 2017
I really loved my job at The Four Seasons. However, they moved me to hostess at the restaurant and I didn't care for that environment. Very late hours. I would get home at 2am very often.
Pros
Great company
Cons
late weekend hours.
Hostile environment in the spa
SPA ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAFebruary 18, 2017
Most departments in the hotel have friendly co-workers but not in the spa department. In the spa department the other employees spoke to me in a derogatory manner. They were so mean and honestly even made me cry. I was so surprised because HR kept saying how everyone is nice. They don't work in team and always come into work with a bad attitude. They hate their jobs. Spa management does do anything. They never help or check up on the team. You will barely seen them on the floor.
Pros
Free lunches. Comp hotel stay.
Cons
Hostile environment in the spa. Lack of human in humam resources. Not a real open door policy.
Amazing Company
In Room Dining Manager (Former Employee) –  Vail, COFebruary 17, 2017
Great Company with opportunity for advancement if you're wiling to work hard, put in the time, and go the extra mile. Excellent life long mentors, and friendships established here.

Takes great care of its guests, and its employees. Truly becomes a second family and a second home.

Thankful for all of my time with this company, and for everything I have learned.
Fun and rewarding work place
Am/Pm Attendant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 10, 2017
A Sunday would be a crunch day and every one would be rushing around to get finish of course it would be a big check out day and when one got finish they would help the next person until we all was done great place to work if I'm not working when the new building over the new Comcast building open up look forward to putting in a application
Pros
free and good lunches
Cons
closed down to soon
Could be a great place if management was more professional
Communication Agent (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYFebruary 9, 2017
Management only criticizes you but doesn't give you good feedback if you've done something right. Human Resources is unprofessional by giving attitude when you request something simple like a letter of employment. They do no give the tools needed to do the job and criticize you when something fails. Some managers appear to be high on drugs.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Comp nights are hard to come by, no room for advancement
Great place
BELLMAN / CONCIERGE (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLFebruary 6, 2017
Great workplace the work atmosphere is very fun and enjoyable. Get to meet and work with others from all over the world. There are alot of oppurtunities for advancement within the company
productive ,fun , enjoyable atmosphere
Bartender, Barback, Server, Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLFebruary 2, 2017
Learned quite a lot from working here. I had a blast with all of my colleagues, and enjoyed the management team very much. Would love to possibly work with this team again in the future.
Great Experience
HOUSEKEEPER (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 1, 2017
I enjoyed working for Four Seasons, the visitors were so respectful and polite. Very understanding and helpful when it came to getting everything extra they might have needed.
My First Factory Job
Dishwasher/Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Bryan, OHFebruary 1, 2017
Besides The Smell Of Raw Meat And Blood Everywhere. It Was Cool, The People There Are Nice, Both The General Laborers (Workers on the line) And The Supervisors Are Humble People.
Pros
The Genuine People
Cons
The Smell Of Blood After Drying On Ur Clothes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3