Four Seasons

Four Seasons Employer Reviews

Great Company.
Overnight Bellman/Valet (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 23, 2015
Great company to be employed for. They hire great staff with great attitude.
An elite and excellent purveyor of Hospitality
Residence Club Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZJanuary 13, 2015
Four Seasons is one of the most recognizable names in the industry. I have had a fabulous experience with the company. As in any Hospitality job, you can expect long hours, working holidays, and high expectations internally and externally. I work on the Residential side and it has been a great learning experience and a different operation from a Hotel or Resort. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is passionate about great service, amazing food, and beautiful properties.
productive
Installed air conditioners (Former Employee), Port Charlotte, FLJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: gave free water some people gave tips
Cons: never knew when the day was going to end some time worked till 8 at night
I had to be at work at 8 I was always early
My day started off making sure we had the parts and tools for the job
working with people was great
Good compensation and benefits
Food Runner (Current Employee), Denver, COJanuary 12, 2015
I have been working in the food and beverage industry for many years now across different levels of service, and this place is great. The potential earning in several different positions in this department are hard to match any where else.
Love it
Baker II / Cook / Chef de Cuisine (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 5, 2015
If you like the food and the hotel industry then this is the place to be. Everyone at the hotel treats you like a person and not just another worker. Great please to work. I love it here
Managed AV office, negotiated with fortune 500 companies. Helped established the fastest 5 star rating for a hotel with servic and understanding equip
Regional Hotel Manager and Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, IlJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: dealing with top level executives, supporting small rooms and large conferences
Cons: brining my company up what the rental market demanded
On call 24/7 to guarantee proper operations
Managed limited staff and free-lancers
5 am set-ups and operation of multiple rooms
Quoted prices, negotiated labor and equipment needs
Provides seating designs to fit equipment needed into rooms
Negotiated several other hotel contracts
Oversaw and corrected service to meet hotel and client needs
Accounted for all cost (purchases, labor and commissions).
Brought the AV company to state of the art equipment
Single assistant that supported my decisions on split shifts and hours
Hardest part was getting equipment that we had to sub-rent
Training executives and the new uses for computer aided event
Enjoyed bringing in new types of equipment
Successfully supervised multiple events, operating where needed
Dealing with executives and regarded as knowing what was needed
One of the best places I have ever worked
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Flat Rock, NCDecember 29, 2014
I loved working at EH. Everybody I worked with co-workers,admin staff, doctors and the Vol; were there because we wanted to be there for our patients. You can feel this when you walked into the place.
Great Company and Great People but Hard Work
Doorman (Former Employee), Austin, TXDecember 20, 2014
Pros: skill building, comp nights at other properties
Cons: long hours and late nights
The Four Seasons is a great place to interact with demanding clients and management and I was very successful with both. The job could be physically demanding at times because, as doorman, I worked outside all year around and the elements can be harsh. The most demanding times at a hotel are holidays and events that a person might want to be off for but that is when you are needed at work the most, so that can be hard on your life outside of work.

Working with and pleasing clients is the predominant skill I learned along with problem solving and people managing.
Intense diverse working environment
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 19, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: job work/life balance
I started everyday by checking my emails and going over the daily report looking over what VIP guest were in house, what special reservations we had, what groups where in town, if there were any major events going on in the city that day, etc... after that I would have a quick debriefing with my staff to make sure we were all prepared.
This job taught me a lot about how important proper training is and reiterated the importance of how important every small detail is. The Broadmoor and the Four Seasons were both very similar in regards to delivering the 5 star and 5 diamond service to our clients. You do everything in your will power to make sure that a guest never leaves dissatisfied.
Most management there was very helpful and my co-workers were great and showed a lot of teamwork. We all knew that it took a team effort to make us successful.
The hardest part of the job was the lack of a job work/life balance. And the best part of the job was meeting new people and being surrounded by great staff.
owner was
Construction Manager/Production manager (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 16, 2014
Pros: company car, secratary, paid mileage for own vehicle.
Cons: paid for own family healthcare--$191 a week
got to work 1hr early to get done what I needed before the crews showed up and phones started ringing.
I learned that no matter how old someone is, you almost have to treat them like kinder gardeners, unless they have the ability to think on there feet and solve problems. that is hard to find.
dealing with customers that think you are lesser than human or than what they are sometimes can be trying.
what I enjoyed the most is being so busy you don't even know who you are. multi tasking is the best part of the job.
Guest's Privacy
Spa Attendant (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 2, 2014
I learned how professionally protect someone's privacy without letting others noticing.
at the work place
dietary aide/ cook (Former Employee), smithton moDecember 1, 2014
a typical day would be coming in start cooking and after half way done start prepping for the next day and the day of then cook the rest of the meal then do clean up
phenomenal hospitality company
WEDDING MANAGER & CATERING SALES (Former Employee), Austin TXDecember 1, 2014
Top notch & high end hospitality company & hotel chain, excels in advancing internal candidates and training good employees for next steps in their career.
Prestigious, stable work environment
Hostess (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 17, 2014
Pros: wonderful environment
Cons: very rigid with protocols.
Great company to work for. They usually promote from within.
My first experience on my job .
Kitchen, Steward. (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2014
On the first day on the job, i was there early being there earlier, show how serious i am. i was then introduce to the workers everything was well organize because it was under good supervisor who manage the hotel.it wasn't easy for me at the first time yelling at me when i was not doing things as they want.upon all that i did not give up through that i was able to learn a lot all my co-workers began to like me because of my hard work.The enjoyable part was that,being happy makes me feel comfortable and also pay day.i was missed by my co-worker because i share jokes and make them laugh all the time.
It was very fun workplace with best coworkers
Guest Room Attendant (Former Employee), DamascusOctober 29, 2014
Oh... I don't know how to start, first I missed everyone; my coworkers, my supervisors and our manger they were like my Own family leaving them was the hardest thing for me. We had a nice memories together and I was like the little brother they loved very much and I loved them also. I grow with them as part of a team that was the most wonderful thing in this job we helped each other and we had many difficult some times when I finish my 16 rooms some of my friends had to finish 2 moor rooms so I help them and sometimes teach them how to became faster and how to care about the smallest details like how to put the pen how to make the Pillow and in everything I try to do my best and I was the most helpful one in the group I just love to help my coworker each time. I don't know what to say moor the only thing that I have to say is I miss them all and I miss the Four Seasons hotel. It was my best life days.
Great and Professional
Lobby Bartender (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: lunch is provided, benefits
The Four Seasons was a great location to work. So great i worked here for over 15 years. From the time it was Four Seasons to the time that Irvine company took over and Renamed it the Island hotel. The Four Seasons was beyond professional and enjoyable to work for. My co-workers and i had great times with the Four Seasons
I loved working there!
Gift Shop Supervisor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 23, 2014
The Four Seasons Hotel was a great work environment. It was so pleasant it also didn't feel like work.
Fun place to work and help others.
ils care (Former Employee), Clinton moOctober 22, 2014
I enjoyed working for Four Seasons from 4.22.2014 to 7.15.2014. The work inviroment was nice and laid back for the most part, I however have the want to work harder than i did at Four Seasons.
Housekeeper Supervisor (Former Employee), 1900 parkway Phila paOctober 20, 2014
As a housekeeper (Former Employee) phila,pa its was nice working for a 5 star hotel meeting new guest everyday and different background and i learned to treat the guest like family there and also enjoyed employee discount staying at four season hotels across the united state for free great place to work

1 2 3 4 5