Four Seasons Employee Review

View all Four Seasons reviews

A good place to work
Cook 1 (Current Employee) –  Lanai City HIDecember 10, 2012
I am currently the lead banquet cook.I am responsible for the prepping and execution of all banquets.We do banquets ranging in size from 10 people up to 700 people.
I have learned great time management skills and learning to adapt to changes as the may occur ,this has helped me to think on the fly as changes do happen in the last minute.
The hardest part of the job is sometimes I am required to work long hours .But it is a great sense of pride once everything is done and the guests have enjoyed all of our hard work to make sure they have an enjoyable experience without compromising our high standards.

Other Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Not your average on call Position
BANQUET BARTENDER (Current Employee) –  Kapolei, HIJanuary 18, 2018
Hours vary and the on call position isn't really on call. You give them your availability and they schedule you. So if your availability changes from week to week you its hard to work through. You also can't give them full availability cause business is unconsistent and you can't live off of it.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Additional placement in other departments when hours aren't available in your perspective areas.
fast paced, on the go
Shipping (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJanuary 18, 2018
Four Seasons was a very face paced job, little time to relax and kick your feet up. You clock in 2:30pm and don't get off until 2:30. Breaks were here and there throughout the day but mainly its and all work environment.
Pros
great environment
Cons
zero time to rest

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3