Four Seasons Employee Reviews in United States

Great place to work at
Credit Manager (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAApril 21, 2016
A typical day at a BW Four Seasons is challenging, but the best feeling at the end when you meet the guest expectation.
You learn something new everyday this is one of the things that makes it the best place to work you never get bored.
Management is the best well at least I can say that for the Four Seasons I work for we have the best GM he is humble kind and always there if you need him no matter what position you hold he treats all employees equal.
My co-workers are friendly and always help each other.
The hardest part of the job is not being able to please the guest when it is for reasons that are out of your control.
Pros
Free lunch, clothes dry cleaning and great area.
Cons
My commute
very draining long hours takes the enjoyment from working
Banquet Cook (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 14, 2016
Worst company ever to work for.. They dont teach you to do the proper duties or the manager doesnt help or take the time to give direction what needs to be done. Managers dont lead by example always work harder never smarter always over working them. Managers are bad on listening and taking care of there employees when they have a situation that needs be fixed.. No communication alot of favoritism in this company. only good thing is free food .. After 2 years being open you think they would have a system to run things smoothly.. Its very stressful environment to work for.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
over work you, always work harder never smarter worst company and everyone is cocky no one ever leads by example
Unique
Private Bar Attendant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 7, 2016
My opinion is best served in talking about what I have learned at Four Seasons. This job has changed me in ways I never thought I could. I became comfortable with myself because everyone else was comfortable with me. I also learned to communicate well with each and every guest I have spoken. Speaking to over a thousand guests, I have leaned to accommodate to each guest and communicate in a way where they are comfortable. I feel like I have become a much more outgoing person and for this I am very grateful.
Pros
Lunch is provided, There are various benefits with room to grow, The hours are great and they respect you, There is good camaraderie
A fast pace work environment...
Install Technician (Former Employee) –  Bedford Park, ILApril 10, 2016
I liked the company because I got to work I many residential scenarios so the experience was great. I got to see and work in many parts of the state of Illinois I've never been to. The management was fair for the most part and some co-workers were informative. I just wished that the pay and work flow was consistent.
Pros
Can work more than one job a day.
Cons
The lead installers usually don't teach helpers anything to develop.
Amazing workplace
Concierge Agent (Former Employee) –  Pinney's Beach, Nevis W.IFebruary 29, 2016
Working as a Concierge at the Four Seasons Resort was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I was able to learn so much new information. My co-workers were extremely helpful in areas where I may have been weak, allowing me to gain more knowledge and experience. Management was also very instrumental in helping me to understand the rules and protocols of the establishment. Though there were some challenges dealing with angry guests, my coworkers were very instrumental in teaching me different ways to calmly deal with them and turn their anger into happiness. I was extremely happy to be able to make people happy and to know that I played an integral role in making their vacations a delight.
Pros
Making guests happy
Cons
Extremely long hours
Productive & Constant Growing Company.
Guest Experience Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 8, 2016
During my time with the Four Seasons Austin, I have been able to fine tune my skills in sales, client relations, management, client services and many others. The Four Seasons has truly been a humbling and growing experience.
Pros
Great Benefits!
Salary is to low
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOFebruary 24, 2016
Worked there and the amount of work you do is not worth the money you get paid. They want you to do all this work and hardly get paid for it. It is one of the lowest paid jobs in the nursing field. I was really disappointed in the amount of pay offered. And the other workers there said that they haven't got a raise in over two years.
Pros
Quick Hire
Cons
Amount of pay
The Golden Rule is a thing of the Past.
Conference Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMApril 17, 2016
The Golden Rule is the first thing that we are taught as FS employees; however, with the change in leadership it is more about profits for the owners and care-less about their employees.
Pros
Comp Nights
Cons
Work Life Balance - what is that?
The Best Company I have worked for
Room Service Server, Designated Trainer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 22, 2016
Excellent in every way, they treat the employees like family.
Great benefits and great life - work balance.
The pay is great and you learn a lot in the training they provide you.
Pros
benefits, treatment
Cons
holidays to work
Productive and great environment
PBX OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 1, 2016
Co workers were very helpful and took every moment to train you. Management was always amazing and relationships were built and still respected. The guest made you feel like you weren't at work and were patient if needed. Working for Four Seasons was a short experience but wonderful.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
part time
No Advancement
Server Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 16, 2016
Enjoyed the Staff and learned a great deal about Restaurant Management. Was unable to go Full Time for less wages. The most enjoyable part was working in the kitchen and helping prep the bar.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Poor Upper Management
A fun place to work that appreciates employees
UNIFORM ATTENDAANT (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 15, 2016
This is a job I loved. Got the opportunity to advance into another position and the employer often held events to make employess happy to come to work,
Pros
CLEAN UNIFORMS, LUNCH PROVIDED
Cons
NONE
Dont work here unless you have to.
Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  East Liverpool, OHMay 17, 2016
If you can get past being watched 24/7. and not getting breaks or being allowed to sit down its not so bad. The coworkers are great once you get past their walls.
Pros
Free non energy drinks.
Cons
No breaks, Watched on cameras
Good Place to work. Family oriented enviroment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 15, 2015
A typical day is usually a busy day. Time Management and organization is key. Preparing payroll, ordering, scheduling, ensuring daily tasks are assigned.

I have learned that although all management styles are different the end result should always be the same.

Management & Coworkers work best when all parties are honest with one another holding each other accountable about all things pertinent to the job and the results that should be achieved.

The hardest part of the job would be juggling the schedule around everyone's personal preferences while maintaining business demands.Trying to maintain work/life balance

The most enjoyable part of the job would be the perks.
Pros
Free Lunch, Free Turkey Give aways
Very professional, but fun atmosphere to work in.
Registered Dietitian and Chef (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 29, 2016
Very organized company. Very generous to employees. Customer service is highly valued. An employees expertise is valued. Some stress dealing with high profile clients.
It was a fun and organized place until new owners took over
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 3, 2015
My day consisted of helping and caring for students in the room I was assigned to. Cleaning and helping the teacher with assignments.
While I was employed at four seasons daycare I learned patience and how to really care about the toodlers and their well being. The management was great and the hardest part of my job was leaving work because I really missed the children. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the children and the teacher in my room.
Pros
Cons
no health care benefits, pay wasn't enough, new management
Fast-paced, exciting hotel with friendly guests and co-workers
HOSTESS (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 20, 2015
A typical day at work is very fast paced for a hostess. You must make yourself constantly available for you guests. You must also make sure that you have all material ready for the servers and yourself to begin the shift.
Pros
Great benefits, friendly guests, friendly work environment
Cons
No work/life balance, no advancement.
Great Company with passionate team members
Banquet Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 17, 2016
This is an amazing company with some of the most seasoned luxury hotel professionals in the industry. Highly recommend this company to anyone who is up to the challenge.
Pros
Quality of product
Cons
Flex shifts
Great company, work environment varies depending on location
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAJanuary 26, 2016
I learned a lot about product knowledge, hotel culture, and customer service. I enjoyed interacting with different guest from various backgrounds and countries.
Pros
Great perks and benefits.
Cons
Extremely stressful and difficult guests.
Loved working there!
Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 24, 2015
Hospitality Management Experiences
Plan and direct operations of all departments.
Evaluate changes and guest needs and insure fulfillment
Monitor and maintain financial performance
Responsible for overall guest satisfaction
Resolve guests problems
Conduct daily standup meetings with stuff especially during shift changes
Oversee employees to insure provision of quality service

4.4