Four Seasons

Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Great experience
Lead Steward/ Training Supervisor (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 26, 2015
Pros: Great experience
Cons: No job security
I opened the hotel and enjoyed the people I was around. They helped me grow into the supervisor I am today. The only problem was the balance of work and life. I did everything they as but at the end they did not want to keep my contract. And that hurt.
Fun, easy, a good job if your just starting out
Server (Current Employee), Columbus, INMay 14, 2015
The employees are friendly and welcome you. Its a fast paced job and as long as they are fully staffed everything goes smoothly. I learned that no matter how much you do for people not all of them appreciate it. That goes for customers and staff. Hardest part of the job is trying to raise a family on little pay and few hours. But enjoyed meeting people and getting to know the customers
Good place to learn to be pro
Housekeeping (Former Employee), BaltimoreMay 12, 2015
Pros: Free lunches great team work within employees.
Cons: poor department head.
great company. Love to work here but poor management. Doesn't know how to play significant role among employees.Advancement is only to whom managers like. How much you do for the company will be ruin in vain.
The most enjoyable part of my life.
Server (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 8, 2015
Pros: Fantastic hotel to work for.
Cons: no cons.
I enjoy working for this company, it taught me everything about working in costumer service. I love my co-workers and my manager. the company is very generous with its employee that's why the hotel is always on worlds top hotels. the benefits are extremely good. they take very good care of their employees and the employees really take very good care of their guest.
Good pay good benefits
Security Officer (Current Employee), Miami, FLApril 28, 2015
Pros: good pay for less work
Cons: a lot of down time
This is very laid back not a lot of excitement but the benefits and employees are great. old atmosphere not a lot of energy. Easy going and mostly business clientele.
Very fun and professional environment . Also very diversed place to work.
Bellman (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 14, 2015
The way that each interaction with the guest is handled and approached is in a manner that is genuine and very appreciated by each and every guest.
Wonderful Work Environment
Assistant Spa Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 10, 2015
Pros: Free lunches and great benefits
Cons: Long Hours
Working for the Four Seasons for 15+ years was the best working experience.
It is like a family. Working with people from all over the world and learning about different cultures was extremely enjoyable.
A typical day included overseeing the overall operation and ensuring the standards were met at all times. All financial reporting and adhering to and meeting the budget.
Upper Management was always supportive and provided valuable feedback to ensure your success. There was always a mentor program and open door policy.
I greatly enjoyed with working guests and ensuring we exceeded their expectation. The Four Seasons Culture allows you to learn and grow as an individual.
assisted the elderly
cargiver (Former Employee), couer d alene idApril 8, 2015
taking care of elderly by bathing them, assisting with medications, feeding at times, changing linens and doing laundry. charting at end of shift on how every individual did that day.
Four Seasons Orlando
FRONT DESK AGENT (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 1, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Long hours
I love working for The Four Seasons. It's a wonderful company to continue to learn and grow in your career. The employees are very friendly and always say hello!
Best company I worked for
Assistant Director of Purchasing (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 1, 2015
Fortune 500 operation.
Day in and day out purchasing, sourcing, all ff&e and f&b items for luxury and only one 5 stars five diamond hotel in Washington DC
PARTY AND FUN
Utility Steward (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYMarch 23, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: health care
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND I WILL SURELY RECOMMEND ANYONE TO WORK THERE.
GREAT CO-WORKERS AND WONDERFUL MANAGERS.

SUCH A GREAT HOTEL WITH 5 STAR AND 5 DIAMONDS AND OVER 150 HOTELS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
I was in clients home therefore I did not spend time in the office
Care Giver (Former Employee), Clinton, MOMarch 22, 2015
Pros: they were flexible when needed concerning my hours
Cons: they sent me too far and did not pay milage and sent me for too few hours. it was not worth my time.
Overall they got me clients and took a chance on me considering I had no experience. They trusted me to get the job done and did not overwhelm me with call.
Very fun and productive with great leadership
Banquet Captain, Server (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 20, 2015
A place that believes in the Golden Rule of treating others as you would want to be treated is great. Four Seasons also believes in promoting from within. A normal workday consist of making sure every guest that enter the building has a personal home felt experience. Management encourages empowerment of the staff and supports decisions that the staff makes. It can get tuff sometimes with clients and trying your best to make sure they are well taken care of, but with the help of co-workers that have the same agenda, all works out.
Great place to work!
Engineer Administrator (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAMarch 16, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: hr was disorganized
I was a temporary employee there, but from the time that I worked there it was a great place. I had a lot of help, learning the ropes and people were rather helpful. They provided lunch and breakfast, which was a nice complimentary from the hotel.
Grave yard shift
Engineer (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 11, 2015
i really did not want to quite my job with the four seasons but it was such a great place to work in the engineering dept no one was going any where so i was suck to work the night shift .
excellent work environement with great benefits
Banquet, Bar, Restaurant Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: very good options for advancement
Cons: be ready to work long hours in management positions
Well organized company with continuous training and many options to move around between departments and Hotels, Nationally and Internationally
Enjoyable job
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMFebruary 25, 2015
This company was enjoyable to work for. This job was one that I thoroughly enjoyed coming to each and every day. This company taught me the importance of organization and consistency in each and every job you do.
Productive and more on Health/Wellnes Conscious
PBX Telephone Operator (Former Employee), Westlake Village, CAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: free hotel benefits and health benefits
Cons: driving location is not practical
Diversity Employer with Good Environment. I learned a lot in terms of Personality Development and Public Relation especially in Communication and Professionalism.
Best Hotel Group
ASSISTANT FRONT OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee), Silicon Valley, CAFebruary 11, 2015
Want to work for the best? Look no further than the Four Seasons! Each individual hotel feels like a small business with the benefits of working for a large company.
Great Company.
Overnight Bellman/Valet (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 23, 2015
Great company to be employed for. They hire great staff with great attitude.

1 2 3 4 5