Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 20, 2016
Good Work environments good co-workers fun to be around most hardest part of the day is the overtime clean environment indoors and Outdoors good management
Fun pin pong on the table was my poor English.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 19, 2016
The typical day at work was not understanding very well.Foure seasion was like my school where i found nice and helpful people where i learn English.The hardest part of the job was puling trash from both corridor of the Hotel.The enjoyable part of the job was team work and everyone were nice.
A great place to learn and challenge yourslef
Food Runner/Busser (Former Employee) –  Montecito, CASeptember 13, 2016
DISH is a great place to grow your career if you choose to do so. If you want to learn about accounting and be the next CFO, this is the company to join.
Very professional work environment
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 30, 2016
Fun and challenging place to work. Small security department with great comradery. love coming to work. Work atmosphere forces you to multitask and adapt to new challenges.
Pros
free lunch, comp and pay
Cons
short break, and medical benefit
Fast Paced and Demanding
Reservations Agent (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 28, 2016
long hours, minimal training, drama filled environment. overall good fundamentals within the company but doesnt seem to be followed at the property
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks. minimal training
productive
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 27, 2016
my most enjoyable part of my job is to see my patients happy and smiling. And the hardest part is when I have to turn position some of my patient and my co-workers don't like to be a team player.And I learned how to manage my time flexible.
Pros
some time free lunch
Cons
the break is fine
Communications Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 25, 2016
Hotel life is 24/7, so if you value consistency and work-life balance, this may not be the job for you. It helps you become incredibly flexible, and my favorite part of the job has been working with my fellow employees who are all wonderful.
Pros
Free lunches, health insurance, employee comp nights
Cons
Very short breaks, inconsistent schedules
Generally good place to work
Communications Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 25, 2016
My time thus far at the Four Seasons has been a great learning experience. While for me, work-life balance was a bit challenging, I had to consistently remind myself that the hotel industry operates 24/7 and not much can be done about that. The company selects their employees very carefully though a rigorous interview process, so you can count on enjoying the time you spend with your fellow co-workers. Overall, it is a great place to work. However it is simply not the industry for myself, personally.
Pros
Free lunch, employee comp nights at any Four Seasons, insurance, upbeat work environment
Cons
Very short breaks, inconsistent schedules, corporate streamlining that affects employees
Good job to supportt yourself while you're going to school.
Security Agent / Guest Services Agent (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 15, 2016
Great people, good food and nice union benies.

Frequent turnover in upper management. GM keeps changing and each brings their own vision and interpretation of the Four Seasons culture and label.

Paid lunches, paid breaks, free hot meals, free uniform laundry services.
Pros
Free lunch/dinner. Paid 30 min lunch and two 15-min breaks.
Cons
Unless you want to have a career in hospitality/tourism, skills not relevant to other industries to pad your resume.
Great Company to work for
Hotel Professional (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, NevisAugust 13, 2016
The People is what makes the company great. Great service on all levels. Many opportunities for growth within the company and the support from upper management.
This was a a good job for the summer
Server (Former Employee) –  Powhatan, VAAugust 11, 2016
This job helped me some serving experience and this job was perfect for the summer. They needed an extra hand over the summer so I was happy to make some money while helping out a nice known restaurant in town.
Not fun at all
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  America samoa pagopagoAugust 10, 2016
As a cashier at four season wasn't really comfortable cause they're my family. I don't really do what I was there for but I have to watch their child too.
Pros
No lunch
Cons
No breaks
productive and fun
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAAugust 6, 2016
I need to work on any where please have experience n restaurant ,on manufacturer too for long time , looking for job hours 5 days a week or 40 hour a week and in afternoon after 2:00 pm please couse have class on morning
Didn't like it
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 23, 2016
The managers were very unprofessional , the environment just wasn't for me. The electronic boards were cool
Pros
Easy boards
Cons
Staff
Very dynamyc and supportive enviroment to work.
Director of Club Food and Beverage (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 18, 2016
Great overall enviroment with a strong culture. The people there are second to none and the benefits are better than most hotel companies.
Friendly staff with positive environment
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJuly 18, 2016
Everyone is very friendly and welcoming and is always to help out anyone in need. The general manager is very nice and respectable and very easy to talk to. Overall management and staff are great!
Pros
Free meals, friendly staff, and good environment
Productive and fun workplace.
OJT amenity runner/private bar attendant (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach FLorida, USAJuly 17, 2016
They treat students/OJT as their own pride and they assign duties and responsibilities to us as what the other regular employees do because they give their trust to us without any exception. They don't see us just a student but their co-worker too. They all commend Filipino OJT coming that works in their company. People there are all welcoming and easy to be with.
Pros
Free meals all day, shower, discounts and uniform laundry
Cons
N/A
Getting to meet new people
Shampoo Technician in Hair Salon (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 13, 2016
Great, fun, and friendly, work environment. Fast paced. Which, is a positive for me. Down time is something I did not have to worry about. Being able to meet new people and clientele was the best part. People from all over the world stay at the four season. So, you get to experience that in the work environment.
Pros
Fast paced. Provided a new experience everyday
Cons
Co-workers can be catty
Not a Great Place to Work
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wailea, HIJuly 11, 2016
Unfortunately the Four Seasons touted golden rule is not embraced by at this property. The mantra should be CYA.
There are not enough employees in management support positions and when someone leaves they are not replaced, the work load is simply left for someone in a related role to manage. Hence, one person ends up doing the job of two but not compensated for it. I feel the young and eager MIT's are exploited to the point of meltdown or exhaustion, given far too much responsibility in an effort to cut costs of rehiring. The pressure is always on there's a constant hysteria amongst management that flows down through the organization regarding the 'owners' perceptions and profit, this makes employees feel that they could be fired at any moment and there is little to no acknowledgement of employee contributions. You literally feel like a number... because that's all you are. There is no such thing as work-life balance and the atmosphere is more of a 'misery loves company' vibe where everyone kind of hates their job and effect it's had on their lives but carries on stoically. If you do try to focus on more of a work-life balance you are labelled as a slacker and you will not advance in your position.
Pros
Free lunch, comp nights at other properties
Cons
No work life balance
Best Company In The World!!!!
SA/Runner/Barista (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19103July 9, 2016
They fired over 300 employees while selling the Philadelphia location, and every one of us still loved them. The opportunities available to you at any location are endless. I really feel as if I was forged here. It was like a whole other world inside that place. I would love for another chance to work for them if it were only a day.
Pros
Fantastic pay, benefits, and overall vibe. They know what they are doing.
Cons
...they fired all of us... but that's ok!

4.3