Four Seasons Employee Reviews in United States

Dont work here unless you have to.
Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  East Liverpool, OHMay 17, 2016
If you can get past being watched 24/7. and not getting breaks or being allowed to sit down its not so bad. The coworkers are great once you get past their walls.
Pros
Free non energy drinks.
Cons
No breaks, Watched on cameras
No Advancement
Server Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 16, 2016
Enjoyed the Staff and learned a great deal about Restaurant Management. Was unable to go Full Time for less wages. The most enjoyable part was working in the kitchen and helping prep the bar.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Poor Upper Management
Amazing Managment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Vail, COMay 2, 2016
Four Seasons in Vail Colorado is a great place to work. Management is friendly, approachable and cares about employees that work there.
Very professional, but fun atmosphere to work in.
Registered Dietitian and Chef (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 29, 2016
Very organized company. Very generous to employees. Customer service is highly valued. An employees expertise is valued. Some stress dealing with high profile clients.
The Best Company I have worked for
Room Service Server, Designated Trainer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 22, 2016
Excellent in every way, they treat the employees like family.
Great benefits and great life - work balance.
The pay is great and you learn a lot in the training they provide you.
Pros
benefits, treatment
Cons
holidays to work
Great place to work at
Credit Manager (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAApril 21, 2016
A typical day at a BW Four Seasons is challenging, but the best feeling at the end when you meet the guest expectation.
You learn something new everyday this is one of the things that makes it the best place to work you never get bored.
Management is the best well at least I can say that for the Four Seasons I work for we have the best GM he is humble kind and always there if you need him no matter what position you hold he treats all employees equal.
My co-workers are friendly and always help each other.
The hardest part of the job is not being able to please the guest when it is for reasons that are out of your control.
Pros
Free lunch, clothes dry cleaning and great area.
Cons
My commute
The Golden Rule is a thing of the Past.
Conference Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMApril 17, 2016
The Golden Rule is the first thing that we are taught as FS employees; however, with the change in leadership it is more about profits for the owners and care-less about their employees.
Pros
Comp Nights
Cons
Work Life Balance - what is that?
very draining long hours takes the enjoyment from working
Banquet Cook (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 14, 2016
Worst company ever to work for.. They dont teach you to do the proper duties or the manager doesnt help or take the time to give direction what needs to be done. Managers dont lead by example always work harder never smarter always over working them. Managers are bad on listening and taking care of there employees when they have a situation that needs be fixed.. No communication alot of favoritism in this company. only good thing is free food .. After 2 years being open you think they would have a system to run things smoothly.. Its very stressful environment to work for.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
over work you, always work harder never smarter worst company and everyone is cocky no one ever leads by example
A fast pace work environment...
Install Technician (Former Employee) –  Bedford Park, ILApril 10, 2016
I liked the company because I got to work I many residential scenarios so the experience was great. I got to see and work in many parts of the state of Illinois I've never been to. The management was fair for the most part and some co-workers were informative. I just wished that the pay and work flow was consistent.
Pros
Can work more than one job a day.
Cons
The lead installers usually don't teach helpers anything to develop.
Unique
Private Bar Attendant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 7, 2016
My opinion is best served in talking about what I have learned at Four Seasons. This job has changed me in ways I never thought I could. I became comfortable with myself because everyone else was comfortable with me. I also learned to communicate well with each and every guest I have spoken. Speaking to over a thousand guests, I have leaned to accommodate to each guest and communicate in a way where they are comfortable. I feel like I have become a much more outgoing person and for this I am very grateful.
Pros
Lunch is provided, There are various benefits with room to grow, The hours are great and they respect you, There is good camaraderie
Do not expect to advance or have a life
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 1, 2016
Worst work/life balance ever. 7-10 days in a row with one day off in between. Management does not respect employees. I would never recommend working in this hotel.
Great Company with passionate team members
Banquet Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 17, 2016
This is an amazing company with some of the most seasoned luxury hotel professionals in the industry. Highly recommend this company to anyone who is up to the challenge.
Pros
Quality of product
Cons
Flex shifts
Excellent Environment for Seasoned and Dedicated Massage Therapist
Massage Therapist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 2, 2016
The Spa at Four Seasons Atlanta is the best environment I've experienced. I've been in this profession for 20+ years. This is the only Five Star, Five Diamond Hotel in Atlanta and they offer the same 5-star service to us as we offer to our guests. This current Spa team is tight and we take care of one another during the day to be sure we offer the best possible experience for each guest. Management is sensitive to our unique profession and my relationships with people in management and my fellow therapists reflect this. The quality of my work has increased because expectations of me are high. I want this. I am motivated to do well because I am surrounded by staff who have high integrity and feel the same way. Self esteem goes up because we are surrounded by good people. You will find the employees here genuinely care about people and want to offer the best service. Employees who have a lower work ethic move along which is great for us because we get to work with the best! Opportunity to earn good tips is built into the system, of course I would like to see us receive a per service raise within the next couple of years.
Pros
Management, Quality Clients, Quality Environment, Well Established International Reputation, wonderful meal in our own restaurant each shift, matching 401k and free vacation nights in Four Seasons Hotels worldwide.
Cons
Per service income is a bit low.
Great!!!
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLMarch 1, 2016
Working as a concierge is a demanding job. This company made me see a whole different kind of service with the guest. Postive work ethic and being friendly is a must.
Amazing workplace
Concierge Agent (Former Employee) –  Pinney's Beach, Nevis W.IFebruary 29, 2016
Working as a Concierge at the Four Seasons Resort was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I was able to learn so much new information. My co-workers were extremely helpful in areas where I may have been weak, allowing me to gain more knowledge and experience. Management was also very instrumental in helping me to understand the rules and protocols of the establishment. Though there were some challenges dealing with angry guests, my coworkers were very instrumental in teaching me different ways to calmly deal with them and turn their anger into happiness. I was extremely happy to be able to make people happy and to know that I played an integral role in making their vacations a delight.
Pros
Making guests happy
Cons
Extremely long hours
Excellent place to work
Administrative Assistant to Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 26, 2016
One of the best hotels. Management and coworkers are top notch. Wonderful corporate culture and team work. Beautiful hotel that provides world class service to guests.
Salary is to low
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOFebruary 24, 2016
Worked there and the amount of work you do is not worth the money you get paid. They want you to do all this work and hardly get paid for it. It is one of the lowest paid jobs in the nursing field. I was really disappointed in the amount of pay offered. And the other workers there said that they haven't got a raise in over two years.
Pros
Quick Hire
Cons
Amount of pay
Great challenge
Guest Services Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 22, 2016
Great overall challenge with good perks such as free meals and free comp nights at any Four Seasons Hotel worldwide (given availability)
Pros
Free meals, free comp nights, free dry cleaning of uniforms
Cons
long houts
It is a great company.
Steward (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 1, 2016
It is a great company. Great managers, great work colligues, great work environment. There were plenty of room to grow. I left the company to pursue a career in the the health care
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No flexibility with schedule
Productive and great environment
PBX OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 1, 2016
Co workers were very helpful and took every moment to train you. Management was always amazing and relationships were built and still respected. The guest made you feel like you weren't at work and were patient if needed. Working for Four Seasons was a short experience but wonderful.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
part time

4.3