Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Excellent Environment for Seasoned and Dedicated Massage Therapist
Massage Therapist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 2, 2016
The Spa at Four Seasons Atlanta is the best environment I've experienced. I've been in this profession for 20+ years. This is the only Five Star, Five Diamond Hotel in Atlanta and they offer the same 5-star service to us as we offer to our guests. This current Spa team is tight and we take care of one another during the day to be sure we offer the best possible experience for each guest. Management is sensitive to our unique profession and my relationships with people in management and my fellow therapists reflect this. The quality of my work has increased because expectations of me are high. I want this. I am motivated to do well because I am surrounded by staff who have high integrity and feel the same way. Self esteem goes up because we are surrounded by good people. You will find the employees here genuinely care about people and want to offer the best service. Employees who have a lower work ethic move along which is great for us because we get to work with the best! Opportunity to earn good tips is built into the system, of course I would like to see us receive a per service raise within the next couple of years.
Pros
Management, Quality Clients, Quality Environment, Well Established International Reputation, wonderful meal in our own restaurant each shift, matching 401k and free vacation nights in Four Seasons Hotels worldwide.
Cons
Per service income is a bit low.
Great!!!
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLMarch 1, 2016
Working as a concierge is a demanding job. This company made me see a whole different kind of service with the guest. Postive work ethic and being friendly is a must.
Amazing workplace
Concierge Agent (Former Employee) –  Pinney's Beach, Nevis W.IFebruary 29, 2016
Working as a Concierge at the Four Seasons Resort was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I was able to learn so much new information. My co-workers were extremely helpful in areas where I may have been weak, allowing me to gain more knowledge and experience. Management was also very instrumental in helping me to understand the rules and protocols of the establishment. Though there were some challenges dealing with angry guests, my coworkers were very instrumental in teaching me different ways to calmly deal with them and turn their anger into happiness. I was extremely happy to be able to make people happy and to know that I played an integral role in making their vacations a delight.
Pros
Making guests happy
Cons
Extremely long hours
Excellent place to work
Administrative Assistant to Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 26, 2016
One of the best hotels. Management and coworkers are top notch. Wonderful corporate culture and team work. Beautiful hotel that provides world class service to guests.
Salary is to low
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOFebruary 24, 2016
Worked there and the amount of work you do is not worth the money you get paid. They want you to do all this work and hardly get paid for it. It is one of the lowest paid jobs in the nursing field. I was really disappointed in the amount of pay offered. And the other workers there said that they haven't got a raise in over two years.
Pros
Quick Hire
Cons
Amount of pay
Great challenge
Guest Services Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 22, 2016
Great overall challenge with good perks such as free meals and free comp nights at any Four Seasons Hotel worldwide (given availability)
Pros
Free meals, free comp nights, free dry cleaning of uniforms
Cons
long houts
It is a great company.
Steward (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 1, 2016
It is a great company. Great managers, great work colligues, great work environment. There were plenty of room to grow. I left the company to pursue a career in the the health care
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No flexibility with schedule
Productive and great environment
PBX OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 1, 2016
Co workers were very helpful and took every moment to train you. Management was always amazing and relationships were built and still respected. The guest made you feel like you weren't at work and were patient if needed. Working for Four Seasons was a short experience but wonderful.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
part time
Awesome
Food and Beverage Internship (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 27, 2016
I very much enjoyed working for this company. The hold themselves to a standard, and everyone from top to bottom does their part to create a luxurious environment.
Great company, work environment varies depending on location
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAJanuary 26, 2016
I learned a lot about product knowledge, hotel culture, and customer service. I enjoyed interacting with different guest from various backgrounds and countries.
Pros
Great perks and benefits.
Cons
Extremely stressful and difficult guests.
productive
Crew (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTJanuary 21, 2016
I cash out customers and Id help with choosing the right gift for any occasion.Keeping store clean and shelves organized.Then invoice production before shift was over
Pros
free time
Cons
short lunch break
Challenging and 5 Satrs!
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLJanuary 15, 2016
A day at work is full of surprises. You can epect different kinds of people and their standards to satisfaction. In order to do so, patience and understanding is the key.
was a fine place to work ,good people,hometype food
chef manger (Former Employee) –  Jackman, MEJanuary 7, 2016
would like to reopen the business,in same town and offer people work,very busy at times in winter, fall, spring, the boss was very helpful,taught those things to have his business run smooth
Fun Place to work, And a wonderful healthy employee Cafe
Rooms Coordinator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 5, 2016
The atmosphere is exceptional. the Four Seasons is a great place to work. The management is very efficient. The Human Resources Department has Genuine "open door" policy
High attention to detail and 5 star 5 diamond hospitality
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 28, 2015
High demand for perfection which lead to fast growth of not only myself but the company as well. The attention to detail showed me how to better develop my management skills and work ethics.
Fast paced
Resort Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lanai City, HIDecember 26, 2015
An upcoming resort and island filled with endless possibilities for all guest from all over the world to explore an untouched island in Hawaii. Get away from the hustle and bustle of your every day life and take yourself back to a place of serenity.
Fast-paced, exciting hotel with friendly guests and co-workers
HOSTESS (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 20, 2015
A typical day at work is very fast paced for a hostess. You must make yourself constantly available for you guests. You must also make sure that you have all material ready for the servers and yourself to begin the shift.
Pros
Great benefits, friendly guests, friendly work environment
Cons
No work/life balance, no advancement.
Great place with great people.
Graphic Designer Intern (Former Employee) –  Paris, TNDecember 19, 2015
I interned at four seasons for three months in the fall. I have never worked at any business with such an upbeat attitude. The work is fast paced and you stay busy, but you hardly notice because the people who work here are just that much fun to be around.
Pros
The people
Good Place to work. Family oriented enviroment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 15, 2015
A typical day is usually a busy day. Time Management and organization is key. Preparing payroll, ordering, scheduling, ensuring daily tasks are assigned.

I have learned that although all management styles are different the end result should always be the same.

Management & Coworkers work best when all parties are honest with one another holding each other accountable about all things pertinent to the job and the results that should be achieved.

The hardest part of the job would be juggling the schedule around everyone's personal preferences while maintaining business demands.Trying to maintain work/life balance

The most enjoyable part of the job would be the perks.
Pros
Free Lunch, Free Turkey Give aways
Picking order using RF scanner
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXDecember 15, 2015
too much work if you compare with the pay rate.

The hardest part of the job was to pick like more than 200 compressors in the same order whereas the the most enjoyable part of the job was to use voice teller to get order.

4.3

4.3
Best places to work in
Restaurants, Travel and Leisure
5. Four Seasons
6. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
7. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
8. Renaissance Hotel