Four Seasons Employee Reviews in United States

Family oriented environment, fun
Housekeeping Manager-Assistant Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 16, 2015
It was the best place to work was satisfying pleasing the guest and going above and beyond. Was very rewarding.

Management was the best and it was great to be at work everyday.
Pros
Comp nights, free lunch and life balance
Cons
was in another state from where my wife lived
Four seasons hotels and resorts
Security Agent (Former Employee) –  Sharm El Shikh , EgyptJune 14, 2015
it's very nice place and was a good start in my job career because the Four seasons company consider to teach the employee How to be nice and helpful with the people

i took lot of courses there :

Communication skills
body language
safety and first Aid

I'm grateful to worked in that place it was a few months but i learned a lot

the hardest time i made lot of interviews for 3 months i was in the waiting list because there wasn't vacancy jobs

the most enjoyable part , acutely most of time was enjoy :) but i always remember that i was feel so happy when found something lost or missing from the guests and give it to them back , to be nice and help the people is a very nice feeling it's make me proud of my self .
Pros
free meals, laundry and housekeeping service, transportation
Cons
healthcare, outings, discount cards
Good place to work, productive and hardworking
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Owatonna, MNSeptember 28, 2015
This is a good place to work, i have been here for 10 years and i have learned many things while working here that i can take with me in the future to other jobs.
Four Seasons Life...
ASSISTANT FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 16, 2015
Focused, self-motivated professional with strong food and beverage and luxury hospitality management background complemented by a genuine interest in training, coaching, and mentoring team with the highest possible restaurant and hospitality standards.
Great leadership, Great pay, Happy employees
F&B; Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Wailea, HIJuly 31, 2015
Great leadership, Great pay, happy employees.
Management is good.
Coworkers, mostly, are happy and genuine.
aloha!
Hardest part of job: early mornings/late nights combined.
Most enjoyable: the sunrise & sunset, the happy tourists.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Reservations and Communications Agent (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 25, 2015
Four Seasons is a great place to work. The culture, great people and the strong team environment are a few of the many reason why I enjoyed getting up and going to work everyday
Pros
Pay, Worklife balance, Great people, great culture, and really strong team environment.
Productive workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westland, MIAugust 6, 2015
Very productive throughout the day and I did a lot of extra work with pleasure due to the workplace moral. I loved to see the great team work of my team players and enjoyed the compliments given from my managers.
Fun, easy, a good job if your just starting out
Server (Current Employee) –  Columbus, INMay 14, 2015
The employees are friendly and welcome you. Its a fast paced job and as long as they are fully staffed everything goes smoothly. I learned that no matter how much you do for people not all of them appreciate it. That goes for customers and staff. Hardest part of the job is trying to raise a family on little pay and few hours. But enjoyed meeting people and getting to know the customers
The most enjoyable part of my life.
Server (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 8, 2015
I enjoy working for this company, it taught me everything about working in costumer service. I love my co-workers and my manager. the company is very generous with its employee that's why the hotel is always on worlds top hotels. the benefits are extremely good. they take very good care of their employees and the employees really take very good care of their guest.
Pros
Fantastic hotel to work for.
Cons
no cons.
Sales Associate
Cook 3 (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 4, 2015
Customer Service was the whole part of my work day. I also did floor moves and kept the area I was in charge of clean and neat.
Pros
discounts
Cons
part time
A great place to work and an amazing 5 star hotel to represent
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAAugust 27, 2015
From top tier management all the way to the grounds keeper; everyone that works at The Four Seasons shows pride in the company they represent.
Excellent
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Kewaskum, WIAugust 20, 2015
Working for Four Seasons has been awesome. I am treated with respect and am recognized for a job well done. My job is close to home and I can bike in (which is good exercise, and I save on fuel).
Pros
part time
Cons
part time
Nice Hotel
Residential Concierge (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 19, 2015
even though it was years ago.. I still remember that it was a relaxed environment. Management treated with respect and as an equal. I learned various positions, e.g.; Doorman, Bellman, Front Desk agent and was part of the security department
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
sometimes very long hours
great benefits, poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 8, 2015
Great place to work, great coworkers, great benefits, constant training, great general management, however it was a conflict between gm and managers by departments making our jobs difficult and confusing.
Top Notch in the hospitality Industry
Purchasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 28, 2015
A customer service business that collaborate across various departments to achieve a common good...customer satisfaction.

The most enjoyable part is seeing the whole thing come together and all schedules and deliverables are met to complete the job on time.
Pros
Strong Customer service emhasis for excellence
Cons
Not for the every day customer.
Wonderful Work Environment
Assistant Spa Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 10, 2015
Working for the Four Seasons for 15+ years was the best working experience.
It is like a family. Working with people from all over the world and learning about different cultures was extremely enjoyable.
A typical day included overseeing the overall operation and ensuring the standards were met at all times. All financial reporting and adhering to and meeting the budget.
Upper Management was always supportive and provided valuable feedback to ensure your success. There was always a mentor program and open door policy.
I greatly enjoyed with working guests and ensuring we exceeded their expectation. The Four Seasons Culture allows you to learn and grow as an individual.
Pros
Free lunches and great benefits
Cons
Long Hours
productive learning development
Coordinator, Banquet Server/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  miamiApril 3, 2015
to work in in the hospitality industry its been amazing to me for my career i had grow a lot professional
working at the four season hotel the culture , the people and the most important thing is the golden rule
i had learn a lot from my managment team how to build relationship , not only with my co workers with the guest and our regular clients
the most enjoyable part of my job is every day i get to meet new people
Pros
benefits are the best
Cons
when is too busy sometimes we couldn't take a break
Excellent Environment for Seasoned and Dedicated Massage Therapist
Massage Therapist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 2, 2016
The Spa at Four Seasons Atlanta is the best environment I've experienced. I've been in this profession for 20+ years. This is the only Five Star, Five Diamond Hotel in Atlanta and they offer the same 5-star service to us as we offer to our guests. This current Spa team is tight and we take care of one another during the day to be sure we offer the best possible experience for each guest. Management is sensitive to our unique profession and my relationships with people in management and my fellow therapists reflect this. The quality of my work has increased because expectations of me are high. I want this. I am motivated to do well because I am surrounded by staff who have high integrity and feel the same way. Self esteem goes up because we are surrounded by good people. You will find the employees here genuinely care about people and want to offer the best service. Employees who have a lower work ethic move along which is great for us because we get to work with the best! Opportunity to earn good tips is built into the system, of course I would like to see us receive a per service raise within the next couple of years.
Pros
Management, Quality Clients, Quality Environment, Well Established International Reputation, wonderful meal in our own restaurant each shift, matching 401k and free vacation nights in Four Seasons Hotels worldwide.
Cons
Per service income is a bit low.
Wonderful Work Environment
Assistant Reservations Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAApril 10, 2015
Santa Barbara was a great experience.
I learned all aspects of the hotel business and was able to move my way up over the 8 years I was there.
The upper management was a joy to work with. The support was the best by far.
The most enjoyable part of my job was constantly learning new things and working with so many different people.
Pros
Free Lunch and Benefites
Cons
Long Working hours
Great experience
Lead Steward/ Training Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 26, 2015
I opened the hotel and enjoyed the people I was around. They helped me grow into the supervisor I am today. The only problem was the balance of work and life. I did everything they as but at the end they did not want to keep my contract. And that hurt.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
No job security

4.3