Payroll & Benefits Coordinator
Duration: Full Time
Reports to: Senior Accountant of Privately Held Restaurant Company
Locations: 4 Unit Casual Dining Restaurant Company and Catering Division
Responsibilities are to help facilitate in the execution of the following:
- Payroll & Benefits Administration
- Daily Sales Information Processing & Reporting
- A/P Processing
- General Administration of various company initiatives
- Knowledge of accounting standards, conventions and principles is a must, as well as excellent mathematical skills.
- Be able to manage daily accounts with the help of accounting software available in the firm.
- Good communication skills both verbal as well as written.
- Ability to manage daily revenue reporting tasks in a multi-restaurant environment.
- Presence of mind, analytical thinking, logical thinking and multi-tasking abilities are some other essential qualities for this position.
- Demonstrated computer skills, proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Office suite. Great Plains experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment with the Senior Accountant.
- Food and Beverage experience preferred but not necessary.
What we offer:
- Salary commensurate with experience and position
- Health insurance plan with Employer paying 65% of the monthly premium.
- Employer pays a portion of monthly dental and vision plans.
- 401k plan is available to participate in.
- 2 weeks of paid vacation per year.
Indeed - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard