Over 10 years, 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving visual communications to millions of people everyday in airports, banks, corporate campuses, professional sports stadiums, hospitals, hotels, casinos, universities, manufacturing facilities and retail stores. FWI’s software drives numerous 1,000+ location networks for large enterprise customers.
- Explosive growth over 10 years since FWI’s inception in 2005.
- Offices in Denver, UK, Dubai and Mexico with continued domestic and international expansion planned.
- 6,000+ clients worldwide
- 500,000+ screens powered by FWI software
Company awards and recognition:
- 2015 Gartner Cool Vendor in Enterprise Content Management
- 2014 ColoradoBiz Top Company, Software category
- FWI President and CEO David Levin recognized by ColoradoBiz with a 2014 Gen XYZ award as one of 25 most influential young professionals
- Ranked as No. 41 by Forbes Magazine on the 2012 list of America’s Most Promising Companies
- FWI President and CEO David Levin recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Most Promising CEOs Under 35
- INC Hire Power award
- Inclusion on the INC 5000 list since 2011
- Award winning implementations for multiple clients including Boston Logan International Airport, Royal Caribbean International, McCarran International Airport, Washington State Ferries, Leo Burnett and more.
digital communications, digital signage software, signage software, interactive signage, and digital signage – less