Fourcubed, a marketing leader in the online gaming industry is currently seeking a Content Coordinator to join its growing team. FourCubed was established in 2005 and has been a marketing pioneer from online gaming’s humble beginnings, to the peak of its popularity, and now as the industry embarks into US Regulated Markets.
We are looking for candidates who are excited about working in a growing, challenging and innovative industry. We are building a team of people who have a passion for their work, are flexible and responsive in addressing business opportunities, enjoy collaboration and problem solving, and are committed to driving business results.
We provide a relaxed and open work environment in a revitalized area of NorthEast Minneapolis. We have a unique office loft, complete with large work areas, 30" high-resolution displays at every workstation, hardwood floors, 14+ foot ceilings, and custom artwork. We offer a full suite of benefits including health, dental, Life, Disability, 401K, PTO and company-sponsored education.
Responsible for the strategy, creation and implementation of all content on Fourcubed properties to reach website traffic goals. Work with marketing team members in the day to day operations of Fourcubed’s marketing efforts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Create, maintain and manage all content strategies for Fourcubed
- Develop, maintain and manage the master content calendar for all web properties
- Manage the creation of content needed to achieve website traffic goals
- Keep current with emerging web technologies and industry information through relevant blogs and communities
- Implement changes to site layout and content based on usability testing and website analytics
- Responsible for the copyedit and proofread of all web content
- Develop content for Fourcubed properties
- Oversee freelancers, including writers and copyeditors
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Comprehensive understanding of the online gaming space, with emphasis in online casino games and online poker preferred
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
- Familiarity with basic SEO best practices and keyword research
- Ownership of accuracy and quality, with strong attention to detail
- Confident problem solving and decision-making skills
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field preferred.
- 3-5 years experience managing content and production for high traffic website required.
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing
DEPARTMENT: Sales and Marketing
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Fourcubed, a marketing leader in the online gaming industry is currently seeking a Content Coordinator to join its growing team. FourCubed...