FourCubed, a Minneapolis-based internet marketing company, is seeking entry-level Marketing Assistant to assist in day-to-day operations and to help with maintaining existing marketing efforts, and expand brand awareness digitally. FourCubed is a profitable and established small business that has been in our niche market for over 7 years.
We provide a very relaxed and open work environment in North East Minneapolis complete with new Macs / MacBook Pros, 30" high-res displays, huge work areas, 14+ foot ceilings, hardwood floors, a foosball table, and more!
A successful candidate will possess some or most of the skills and, most importantly, the drive to assist us in day-to-day operations, general marketing upkeep and product lifecycle maintenance and QA. This position will also have a strong focus on customer support. You will work closely with a team and also be expected to work independently. This requires a vocal team member with strong critical thinking skills and a high attention to detail.
- Complete a variety of daily tasks critical to day-to-day operations
- Complete necessary tasks for various marketing efforts including promotional updates, landing pages, banners
- Maintain and generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for marketing team
- Assist in resolving customer support issues related to the responsibilities outlined above
- Assist in tasks and projects as given
- Strong ability to adapt to changes on a regular basis
- Web and computer savvy
- Fast learner who can meet a very steep learning curve
- Ability to perform repeated tasks on a daily basis
- Articulate with above average writing skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team when needed
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work alone and still meet deadlines
- Inquisitive with a natural curiosity
- Willingness to learn new things
- Enjoy working in a web-based environment
- Enjoy working with a technology based product with a focus on the international customer
- Previous experience in the Internet Marketing industry
- Microsoft Office efficient, with emphasis in Excel
- Basic understanding of online poker
This is a full time position with potential for growth. Benefits start after 90 days from hire date and include: health, dental, 401k, life and disability insurance. Qualified candidates should submit a resume along with a general overview of your qualifications, compensation requirements and applicable experience.