Fox Entertainment Employee Reviews in United States

Very stressful place to work with very little communication
Master Control Operator (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJuly 1, 2013
As job were to be gotten rid of management decided not to tell us. Then when it leaked out the president of operations came out with a rude email talking to us like she had told us and that we were always in the loop. She is in a high position but her email sounded like it came from someone that had just started working. When I first went to work for FOX we had a good director that let us be adults and do our job. When this woman took over she treated us like children and overmanaged everything. The fact is that the error rate never went any lower only the moral. When they replace her with someone that actually understands the job that they leading I believe that it will go back to the happy place to work that it once was.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
treated like a child
Great
Coordinator/Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 14, 2014
Great company. Great culture. Great experience. I've loved my time working there and am ready for some new changes and new experiences. It's a fantastic place to work though.
FOX - Great company
Manager, Programming (Former Employee) –  Century CityJanuary 16, 2013
Fox is a great company to work. The culture fosters an environment of entrepreneurship.
Unstructured
Deskside Support Tech (Former Employee)May 4, 2011
Fox is a Very unstructured company, and HCL was no better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fox Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.