Fox Head Inc. Employee Reviews

Unstable company with TERRIBLE management
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 15, 2016
A large percentage of the people who work here got the job from a friend regardless of their experience level or capabilities. Upper management cares absolutely nothing about the general 'worker bee' so there is a MASSIVE turn around/revolving door of employees (65%+). After the company was sold to Altamont Capital it has PLUMMETED downhill. Let's see if the company still exists in a few years......
Pros
Cool building
Cons
Terrible management, too many ex-Oakley peeps
Material Handler
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CA 95215November 22, 2016
Fast pace work environment. Physically challenging but fun work. Constant change of pace. Fun work environment . Reasonable pay rates.
Upbeat fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WINovember 19, 2016
you meet lots of different people, They either become friends or regulars. The co workers are like family. Just get tasks done, and get your goals finished then you can have fun.
temporary but okay
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CANovember 6, 2016
temporary and didn't really work as much for being a temporary while having a second job. mainly stocked and tagged clothing and products. climb up and down ladders taking down products for customers. it was an okay job but very slow.pay not as much good.
Established company
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CASeptember 1, 2015
being around since 1974 the company foundation is innovation and growth always pushing for more and never satisfied with he bare minimum.
Good Place
Customs / Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Morgan HillDecember 18, 2014
Good Place to work, though not as thoughtful of a company as it was.
Lifestyle Brand
Director of Vendor Sourcing and Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAOctober 2, 2014
The company is family owned and until recently operated. They have something few companies can boast. They have a following that LOVES the company so much they tattoo the company logo on their bodies. That is earned.

As the company has grown it has lost a bit of the 'family' feel but its still at the heart a family company with all the pros and cons that go with it. They have high expectations of their employees that yield great teams and leaders. The Irvine office is killer state of the art.

They have an annual ping pong tournament, events, and other break up the work week activities.
action sports
International Sales Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 1, 2014
MX, MTB and Clothing company. Company is still growing. Opened 2 international offices.
Fun place to work, very laid back, active lifestyle
Payroll Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAAugust 19, 2014
I started in 2013 with no payroll experience at all. I can honestly say this is the perfect place to start my career. My manager has over 30 years experience working at this company and she taught me all I need to know about payroll. I also really love the laid back lifestyle. You can wear anything we sell to work, including yoga pants and flip flops! There was never a boring day at Fox, everyone is active and it's not unlikely to see your co-workers going out for a jog or a bike ride on lunch, especially with the beautiful northern California weather we have here!
Productive and driven work enviornment with many employee benefits
eCommerce Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 29, 2014
Working at Fox Head Inc has given me a chance to flourish in my position, learning more than what was originally outlined in my job description.

Want to know more about Fox Head Inc.?

Ask a question
Major Transitional Period
Visual Merchandiser and Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 1, 2014
Fun environment. Going through some management changes which make it confusing to see the company goal.
Fun, fast paced enviroment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAJune 25, 2013
Fox was a fun place to work at. They kept me on my toes with hourly productivity requirements. Its fast paced work environment made my day always go by extremely fast. When I became pregnant they did their best to find a job to fit my health needs. They introduced me to my first Christmas party too.
Pros
First pick to inventory that was going to be retired
Cons
Warehouse was either extremely cold, or extremely hot
fast paced work environment
Warehouse Packing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAJune 19, 2013
My typical day at work consisted of preparing orders for customers. I learned how to follow orders at a fast pace and how to organize orders for better productivity. The management was adequate and as were my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was to stay on top of the orders and prepare the right products.
Pros
Working with racing gear and company parties
Cons
short breaks
We work hard and play hard
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAJune 13, 2013
At Fox, we work hard and play hard. It's a fun place to work. We often get to see company sponsored events.
Pros
Relaxing environment
Fast-paced environment.
Sports Wear Associate (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CASeptember 4, 2012
I felt great also being productive. But opportunities to move up are limited and no flexibility with shifts. Is there either a lot of hours to work or none. I with my part time team members were sent home right after clocking in because of unpredictable work load and needs of the Business.
Pros
free coffee!
Cons
no benefits for part time employees.
• Achieved 100% accurate returns processed and customer satisfaction
Warranty Processing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAMarch 19, 2012
Responsible for customer warranty claims in store warehouse by validating claims, replacing and arranging items to be shipped to customers.
Pros
job security
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fox Head Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.