Fox Rehabilitation

Fox Rehabilitation Employee Reviews

Clinical Side was favored way more than Business
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJDecember 2, 2014
Pros: great communication with employees (once a month meetings)
Cons: very demanding and management nor hr did not listen to employees needs
if you are a clinician than this company is for you! they tend to favor the clinical side and not the business side of the company.
great service.... terrible management
Ex Employee (Former Employee), Cherry Hill NJNovember 25, 2014
Pros: great coworkers great experience great location
Cons: lack of training, supervisors are unworthy of position, bust your behind and dont get compensated, raises on freeze for years
I love Fox because they deliver phenomenal care to patients and I love what Fox brings to the community. Although raises have been on freeze for I dont know how long, people have been sticking it out for years without a raise. They dont have direct deposit and keep promising it will come. The VP of reimbursement dont know anything except how many dollars she is bringing through the door. GREAT but she dont even understand who does what and this goes here and that goes there. I have an issue with this. The supervisor of my old department is a witch who dont know how to speak to people... she talks to you like your a child or incompetent. But in all actuality she is because she dont even know how to do the jobs we do everyday and again she is another one who does not know who does what. The people who are working the hardest are not recognized and not even getting raises. The only thing I have to say is superiors make decisions without thinking them through but it bites them in the rear in the end.
Temp Position
Temp. Medical Records Specialist (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJOctober 14, 2014
Even though it was a Temp job, the people and environment was GREAT! Can not say the same for Manager since I was let go before my time was up. Therefore security for advancement was very poor.
horrible
Medical Records Specialist (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 29, 2014
dont ever work here. your job is never safe. its like a revolving door and management has no idea what they are doing
clueless management
speech pathologist (Former Employee), dcSeptember 25, 2014
Cons: confusing management structure, questionable referral system
After my interview the interviewer offered me a position and a start date for training. Later the recruiter called me and said that they "were still interviewing."

The disconnect suggested a shaky organization. I continued my search and am glad that Fox was so unable to follow through on a commitment by the hiring manager because I am now very happy in a ethical medical speech pathology setting!
Great management
Physical Therapist (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 6, 2014
Provides quality Homecare Adult Physical Therapy services. Management is great.
Fox Rehab
Customer Care specialist (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJuly 29, 2014
Pros: pto time accurred
Cons: short breaks
My typical day @ work is answering in coming calls, Data entry of new and existing patient's to the practice, verifing patient's insurance coverage and making contact with Dr's offices, clinical staff and caregivers to make sure all info. is accurate and complete. My most enjoyable part of my Job is when I call patient's to discuss our services. My co-Worker are all very helpful and are Great team members. the hardest part of my job is to make sure all info is accurate and complete.
Great Place to Work....
Physical Therapist (Current Employee), PennsylvaniaJuly 16, 2014
Pros: autonomy, flexibility, ability to make my own schedule, pto when i want without having to get coverage.
Cons: the ever changing medicare regs!!!
Joining this company was liberation for me! It is like the Disneyland for therapists if you are willing to work hard! Fox requires a firm commitment from it's therapists. They want therapists who are committed to delivering clinically, evidenced based care that is painstakingly excellent. They want people who are committed to helping to change how insurances view therapists based on the level of care therapists should be providing.

Management is very accessible based on the level you desire or need. At Fox you are given the opportunity to be an autonomous clinician and to treat your patients the way that you want to treat. No one stands over you with a clock to ensure your patient achieves a higher rug score.

Recruitment and joining the practice is easy. Amber in recruitment does a fantastic job to make sure that your transition into Fox is easy and painless.

This is a forward thinking practice with a commitment to the therapists. It is fast paced and it is also a place where hard work is rewarded.
Autonomy to provide clinically excellent care
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee), PennsylvaniaJuly 4, 2014
Pros: autonomy, emphasis on evidence based practice, flexibility, being able to work in client's natural environment, supportive director, fun team, continuing education opportunities
Cons: time spent on documentation, the ever changing medicare guidelines.
I am proud that I am able to build caring relationships with my clients which maximize the goals we can achieve together. Fox delivers a proactive approach to healthcare which allows their clinicians to promote strength and well-being before a fall or other injury occurs. I get the privilege of working on a great team with dedicated and passionate clinicians. There are also plenty of opportunities for advancement at Fox. I like that Fox encourages ongoing education: they provide 3-4 paid CEU courses annually, a PACE program (which is a clinical ladder that focuses on Professional, Academic and Clinical Excellence), and a Geriatric Residency Training Program. I am able to base my plans of care on what works best and is functionally appropriate, not on what insurance covers or what is traditionally done.
Fast-paced, autonomous environment that changes the lives of clients
Physical Therapist (Current Employee), Charleston, SCJune 25, 2014
Pros: total autonomy to deliver clinically great care, cont. education, evidence based practice, ability to manage and set own schedule, one on one visits with all clients
Cons: very fast paced (first 60-90 days are very involved), managing your own schedule can present challenges early on, managing the ever-evolving healthcare world
What separates FOX from the rest, is our people. The product of our organization is the clinically excellent care delivered by clinicians. I feel valued as a therapist and have the backing of leadership to deliver proper care.

The older adult client base can be challenging, but the outcomes we are able to deliver change lives! I feel as if I can deliver the caliber of care I went to PT school to deliver.

I work with a group of peers with the same values and goals. FOX is a private practice, so changes can happen quickly if something isn't going right.

If you are flexible enough to manage a work environment where no 2 days are the same, it can be the most rewarding organization you have ever worked with!
Outside sales
Account Manager (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJune 16, 2014
Promotion of services to referral sources within the healthcare industry. Responsible for building new case loads, monitoring referral trends by analyzing plans for slow and peak areas and assist in expansion of territory. Manage weekly and monthly statistic tracking reports by creating spreadsheets to monitor trends. Strategize with Regional Director in the development of new contracts or accounts with nontraditional referral sources. Responsible for booking meetings and luncheons to obtain and/or increase referrals. Maintain solid relationships with referral sources
Unique private practice that faciliates true autonomy with excellent growth potential.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee), Columbia, SCJune 12, 2014
Pros: better relationships with patients due to a longer plan of care, no mandatory interdisciplinary meetings, salary, benefits, autonomy to set your schedule as you like
Cons: managing your own caseload, advocating for patients and medical necessity
Throughout my tenure with Fox I have witnessed growth and change in ways that dwarf the competition. Fox is owned and operated by therapists which shows day-in and day-out. The autonomy is amazing but it can be challenging at first. If you have the confidence and want to provide truly excellent and autonomous therapy, this is the place for you.
Not honest and upfront about amount of work job takes
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee), MDJune 7, 2014
Pros: good ceus, good online resources, strives to use evidence based practice
Cons: "flexibility" of job is truly not flexible due to all the extra hours put in to meet quota, no 401k match, average benefits
Just started working for this company and wish I had stayed away. Days are very long to meet your high quota. If you don't meet it you are expected to work weekends. If you are in one of their ALFs, there is no onsite administrative support, so you as a therapist have to do all the faxing, copying, printing (if they supply you a printer) and calling to get consent and discuss co-pays and insurance with POAs and families of patients.

You have to take time to go to facility meetings at least once a week, and write up and keep a census sheet to email the directors, and you are getting paid for NONE of this extra work! You are a "salaried" employee, but when you get your paycheck you can't help but feel cheated cause you are only paid for the units you bill (130 units weekly=32 hrs a week, so paycheck only says 64 hours total on it). When in reality you are putting in at least 40 to 50 hours a week, and then taking documentation home on top of it. I averaged 1-2 hours a night and would spend 4-6 hours at home documenting.

They speak a lot about about point of service documentation, but even with doing that you still have to take it home to finish and sign the notes, do progress reports, and finish evaluations. Every new hire spends nights and weekends documenting, and some I knew said they were up til 10 or 1 am documenting!! Therefore, I have only been working here for a little over a month and am already feeling incredibly burnt out, as are the other new hires. Bottom line is they only care about you meeting that quota. If you truly value your free time, family, and hobbies, steer clear of this company.
great people to work with
business operations (Current Employee), Cherry HillJune 5, 2014
Pros: staff morale, friendly coworkers, business operation hours are 8-4:30
What separates FOX from the rest, is the people. Walking down the halls people say hi to each other and smile. It is a fun work environment. FOX cares very much about the "culture." The culture is high standards, going above and beyond, and everything FOX orange!
I love my job, and look forward to seeing my coworkers every day.
Very Tense
Patient Financial Representative (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJMay 27, 2014
Pros: learning something new from another department
Cons: having management talk down to you
You would start with any voice mails, running statements for patients bills, stuff all the envelopes, answer any calls in reference to the patients bills. Verify their insurance, and help with any discrepancies in the bills.

As for Management, none of the departments worked together, one never knew what the other was doing. Cross training with employees and management is important so everyone understands the full circle of the business..

My co workers were down to earth and helped each other in my department.

Hardest part was trying to get another department to understand what we do, and how we did it.

Most enjoyable part was our team meetings and being recognized for our accomplishments by our team lead only.
Financially & ethically unstable
Current employee (Former Employee), New JerseyMay 8, 2014
Pros: no tracking devices for field employees
Cons: everything else
If you have any business and analytical sense, need not apply.

Prized employees are those who lack any form of a back bone and willingly adhere to a non-ethical work environment. The working concept of Fox is brilliant. Unfortunately, greed and over indulgent senior members of the executive team have narrowed the future path of Fox to be very bleak.

This is a great company for entry level sales associates allowing for the opportunity to network and move into a career with a public and stable organization.

There is not a matching 401k and benefits are bare minimum. The pay is average in the healthcare sales environment-aligned with entry level pharmaceutical reps minus all of the great perks.

If you've been successful in the healthcare industry, it's not in your best interest to add Fox Rehabilitation to your resume.
fun company to work for
occupational therapist (Former Employee), Newark, DEMay 5, 2014
Pros: flexibility of schedule
I loved the opportunity to treat clients in their home, it allowed me to be completely client centered.
Used to be a great place to work
Business Ops (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJApril 13, 2014
Pros: mon-fri 8-4:30 work week
Cons: heatlh insurance, short breaks, micro management
This company used to be the best and I used to lovvve my job! until the owner got greedy and management changed, they forgot what was important once it started to grow! Its a shame that I watched so many hard working dedicated employees get fired or quit due to the unfairness and selfishness of this company! DO NOT waste your time with this place they will fire you at the drop of a dime for the simplest things! Not to mention the several layoffs that have happened in the past 2 years! If your not a clinician your nothing, business operation employees are second class citizens....TRUST ME
BEWARE!! Horrible place to work
Commercial AR Representative (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJMarch 21, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: health care, short breaks, unfair pay
Company gives false hope of job security. Always bends the rules to suit themselves. Owner is greedy, selfish and cares nothing about his employees although he would have you believe it with the 1000s of thank you emails they flood you with. No advancement, no salary increases, no bonuses. They work you to death and micro manage every aspect of your job. Management is clueless. Company is VERY shady and im pretty sure they are doing something illegal. No empathy for things out of your control, weather, jury duty. .etc. STAY AWAY! !
Great Practice to work for
Account Manager (Former Employee), Morris,Somerset, Passaic,Bergen CountiesFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: independance
Cons: always on the road
On the road Sales, in and out of physician offices on a daily basis to promote and introduce Fox services to be able to help the Elderly population in their home environment
Headquarters