Fox Rent A Car

Fox Rent A Car Employee Reviews

Productive, very busy, nice company
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee), Owasso, OkJune 4, 2015
Answering calls, modifying or cancelling reservations, responding to emails from customers. I've learned to better multi-task between systems. Management is cool. Co-workers are cool. Hardest part was handling my schedule, but i enjoy the company and pay.
Fun and team building company
n/a (Current Employee), n/aMay 1, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, customer service awards
Cons: Crazy busy during the summer
Fox rent a car truly cares about their employees. They have training and job posting for all over the U.S.
We help customer's rent cars to leisure or the business traveler. We clean and service the cars and replace them to rent again. We deal with a diverse group of people on the job and as customers so it makes life fun at work.
Overall a good company to work for. The company was started in the late 1980's. It still has room for growth.
Social Media & Rewards Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Los Angeles,CAApril 29, 2015
Pros: Working from home
Cons: We did not have not one team meeting within the six months I was there.
I managed social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Yelp. Customers would post or comment and it was my responsibility to address their concerns. I would ask them to email us and handle their matters as quickly as possible. I managed the Rewards Program. Customers who needed assistance with adding or redeeming points would contact me. There was only 4 people in my department who most of them worked from home. I had the options to work from home as well. I pretty much managed myself. I reported to the VP of the Marketing department.who was located at one of our other offices. I was the only one who had an office on site. My co-workers were helpful and pleasant. The hardest part of my job was trying to keep angry customers happy on social media. People say what they want and sometimes it was pretty challenging to please them. My job was to pass along their issues and have customer service resolve the matter. If customer service did not reply in a timely fashion or assist the customer they would return back to social media expressing how they have not been assisted. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I helped a lot of people. I loved the fact that I could help resolve customer matters. I enjoyed the option of being able to work from home when needed. Overall I really enjoyed this opportunity.
Very nice office atmosphere with encouraging staff
DMV Manager (Current Employee), Owasso, OKDecember 29, 2014
Pros: great team members
Cons: holidays - but we are in the leisure industry
I enjoy to collaborate with my co-workers to come up with solutions that will not only impact my area of the business, but will also provide a positive outcome for the company as a whole. The team we have is very fun and engaging in finding solutions to the problems that arise and are a great group to work with.
management is not satisfactory
Return/Service Agent (Current Employee), Burbank, CADecember 19, 2014
the job itself is easy. the management is terrible, they play favorites too much. employees don't take them seriously.
fun working place
Return Agent (Former Employee), costa mesaNovember 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: sometimes no break at all
Help customers check in and check out theyre rental cars
Learned a lot about rental car companies
Management was good
co workers were good
hardest part of the job was doing different jobs at one time
enjoyable part was being able to assist customer with great customer service
This company Management very unorganized and overworked employees.
Manager (Former Employee), MiamiOctober 23, 2014
Pros: room for improvement
Cons: management needs imrpovement.
This company and management does not seems to care about employees and management are also not very professional. Company does not give employees the opportunity for job promotions.
good environment
Return Agent/Service Agent (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 22, 2014
i loved doing home renovation and still do if the position presents itself i would go right back to it
A fun place to work. Enjoying assisting customers with their vehicle needs.
Rental Sales Agent (Current Employee), Miami, FLOctober 13, 2014
Really enjoy working at Fox Rent A Car. The company offers great benefits to employees.
Fun place to work.
Greeter (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: no career advancement.
I had wonderful, energetic and friendly co-workers. I enjoyed assisting customers with there needs which the also made the job pleasant.
The hardest part of the job was to work around the weather in the winter it was too cold and summer too hot. I worked outdoors greeting customers. Besides those issues it was enjoyable and I have learned alot from this company.
Wouldn't recommend the FLL location
Automotive Technician (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 15, 2014
As i said before the FLL location is all about favoritism and management doesn't care about its employee.
I loved meeting new people and getting the opportunity to learn all aspects of the company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 24, 2014
The company had alot of room for growth but unfortunately they never provided any employees whohave been since they open there the opportunity for that. They were also very understaffed most of the time, which gave all employees double the work load to do. There was no sick days available, no personal time off and no benefits offered to the employees also.
Management needs improvement
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 25, 2014
Pros: very good car rental deals
Cons: managment
Fox Rent a Car just like any other car rentals they base your commissions according to sales, but the problem with this company is that management it is very unfair and unorganized.
I leaned how to deal with a very problematic coworkers, even though everybody had issues with each other I always had a good relationship with every one, I kept my personal life to myself and learned how to deal with hard to deal with customers, came to work early and I stayed overtime if I was asked to.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Current Employee), LAXMarch 20, 2014
Really family oriented and friendly place to work. All are respected as long as you respect everyone else. This company is growing and has great potential.
Good Place to Work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAMarch 6, 2014
Pros: rewarded for good work
Cons: benefits and pay
My day will start by going to the field and reporting how many claim units we have. I was in charge of the company cash that had to be deposited to the bank and reports emailed before 11:00 AM. I was in charge of daily reports, inventory and employee uniforms and/ or any questions and requests. I worked directly with the City Manager. I enjoyed working at FOX Rent A Car.
Detail vehicles
Service Agent (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 24, 2014
Wash 100 500 cars daily in a timely manner I learned how to drive /park coworkers was great the hardest part was washing on very cold days but atleast I drove a lot of cool cars
Productive and great place to work
Rental Sales Agent (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 3, 2013
I enjoyed working at Fox Rent a Car, I learned a lot about the rental car industry, and the managers were very nice as well as the other employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was customers interactions.
A bit unorganized
Fleet Accounting Coordinator (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 20, 2013
Not very stable.
Would change the structure of the way to process AP/AR
Disorganized and dysfunctional company
Former employee (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 28, 2013
Cons: poor mechanical maintenance practices, constantly moving sales targets to keep from paying full commissions, very intimidating attitudes to keep employees uncertain about the future of their careers
The ownership of Fox Rent A Car seem to have the idea that they are the only people that matter in the company. The employees are not important and are disposable to the ownership.
Fox Rent a Car
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee), Culver City, CAOctober 20, 2012
Pros: the hours. if your looking like for a full time job. this place would be a plus
Cons: the companies values and customer services standards are not the best, its easy to get "lost in the systems" if your looking for service.
A typical day would consist of answering phones and helping customer book and reservice their rental cars

Fox Rent A Car Salaries