Fox Rothschild LLP

Fox Rothschild LLP Employer Reviews

Excellent management
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 6, 2013
Pros: breakfast fridays and wonderful co workers
Cons: low compensation
This was a wonderful firm to work for. Great co workers and a real family like environment.
deadline driven
Intellectual Property Paralegal (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 3, 2013
Pros: events with food, internal cles
typical day- deadline driven, computer glitches
what I learned- to endure all things
management- all personality types
co-workers- typical-all personalities
hardest part- to endure the multitude of minutia and attend to substantive work
most enjoyable- some of my colleagues and practicing my craft
Immigration Paralegal (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 9, 2013
• Prepared, reviewed and filed nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”) and to the Department of Labor. Supported four Immigration Partners
• Researched immigration and government regulations, case law and procedures to support client cases.
• Advocated and communicated extensively – more... with clients regarding requests for information, case status and immigration procedures.
• Maintained and updated monthly reports and spreadsheets with sensitive information.
• Managed and maintained personal case load of 350 clients and trained and managed immigration paralegals.
• Collaborated with government liaisons, such as – less
Fast paced Firm
IP Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Princeton, NJFebruary 26, 2013
Fox is a good place to work, and there's a lot going on. No two days are the same, there's always something new happening.
Fast paced Intellectual Property Department
IP Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Princeton, NJFebruary 26, 2013
I work for 3 Attorneys (1 Partner and 2 Associates) as well as reporting upcoming Trademark deadlines for our Trademark Paralegal. I handle maintaining electronic and paper files for our clients, and have learned how to file on the USPTO (Applications, Responses and Invention Disclosure Statements)
Great place to work; wonderful people
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, NJAugust 28, 2012
Pros: great experience; promoted forward thinking and working independently
Cons: too much office politics because it was a large firm
I worked with some exceptionally great attorneys; the most enjoyable part of the job was being handed the projects that no one wanted to properly work on that needed revamping
horrible place to work, especially in the immigration unit.
Immigration Paralegal (Former Employee), Roseland, NJJune 6, 2012
Pros: health benefits
Cons: unhealthy work environment
This was a horrible place to work. HR works against you. HR will agree to confidential conversations with you about your concerns, and then report those concerns back to your supervising attorney. best part of the job? the fact that I am not working there anymore. the benefits are ok. the salary isn't bad. neither are worth the stress.
Working at Fox Rothschild
Analyst (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 1, 2012
Pros: staff were so nice, and great to work with.
Cons: benefit expense, people worked in silos, partners were arrogant.
Working at Fox was a unique experience. The people on the staff were very nice. I loved the people I worked with. We partnered and worked well together.

Working with the partners and attorneys was a different experience all together. I didn't always feel good at the end of the day. Let's just say working with lawyers can be difficult.

I had to make – more... a decision to leave, due to the expense of their benefit package. – less
Quiet place to work
Records Clerk (Current Employee), San Francisco, CaDecember 5, 2011
Pros: plenty of work
Cons: closes to late
Not much to say in this area. One of 3 west coast locations. I truly enjoy what I do.