Fox Rothschild LLP

Fox Rothschild LLP Employer Reviews

High stress, toxic culture
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: staff sticks together
Cons: poor benefits; toxic environment; little respect for staff by attorneys
Very hostile workplace. Staff is overall great and supportive of each other, but the attorneys are extremely arrogant and difficult to work for. Morale among staff is very poor due to constant verbal abuse and unrealistic expectations by attorneys and HR. No consideration given toward work/family life balance. Most staff members are actively looking for other jobs.
Productive and Friendly eviroment
PC Hardware Technician (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: travel to new places and meet new people
Cons: none that i can think of
A typical day at work consisted in making sure all users computers, printers, laptop and phones were working fine in all 18 offices across the US. Learned how to setup video and audio setups. Work well with management, co-workers, attorneys and staff across the 18 offices. Te most enjoyable part of the job was able to meet new people and travel to different locations.
Glass Ceiling
Research Paralegal/Title analyst (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEDecember 18, 2014
I very much enjoy the substance and technical aspects of my work projects but there is a lack of stewardship in my immediate supervisors and no opportunity for advancement.
Law Firm
Associate, Corporate Department (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 17, 2013
Fox Rothschild is a large law firm with a moral problem amongst its associates. The corporate partners failed to bring in enough business to keep corporate associates busy.
Excellent management
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 6, 2013
Pros: breakfast fridays and wonderful co workers
Cons: low compensation
This was a wonderful firm to work for. Great co workers and a real family like environment.
deadline driven
Intellectual Property Paralegal (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 3, 2013
Pros: events with food, internal cles
typical day- deadline driven, computer glitches
what I learned- to endure all things
management- all personality types
co-workers- typical-all personalities
hardest part- to endure the multitude of minutia and attend to substantive work
most enjoyable- some of my colleagues and practicing my craft
Immigration Paralegal (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 9, 2013
• Prepared, reviewed and filed nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”) and to the Department of Labor. Supported four Immigration Partners
• Researched immigration and government regulations, case law and procedures to support client cases.
• Advocated and communicated extensively with clients regarding requests for information, case status and immigration procedures.
• Maintained and updated monthly reports and spreadsheets with sensitive information.
• Managed and maintained personal case load of 350 clients and trained and managed immigration paralegals.
• Collaborated with government liaisons, such as
Fast paced Firm
IP Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Princeton, NJFebruary 26, 2013
Fox is a good place to work, and there's a lot going on. No two days are the same, there's always something new happening.
Fast paced Intellectual Property Department
IP Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Princeton, NJFebruary 26, 2013
I work for 3 Attorneys (1 Partner and 2 Associates) as well as reporting upcoming Trademark deadlines for our Trademark Paralegal. I handle maintaining electronic and paper files for our clients, and have learned how to file on the USPTO (Applications, Responses and Invention Disclosure Statements)
Great place to work; wonderful people
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, NJAugust 28, 2012
Pros: great experience; promoted forward thinking and working independently
Cons: too much office politics because it was a large firm
I worked with some exceptionally great attorneys; the most enjoyable part of the job was being handed the projects that no one wanted to properly work on that needed revamping
horrible place to work, especially in the immigration unit.
Immigration Paralegal (Former Employee), Roseland, NJJune 6, 2012
Pros: health benefits
Cons: unhealthy work environment
This was a horrible place to work. HR works against you. HR will agree to confidential conversations with you about your concerns, and then report those concerns back to your supervising attorney. best part of the job? the fact that I am not working there anymore. the benefits are ok. the salary isn't bad. neither are worth the stress.
Working at Fox Rothschild
Analyst (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 1, 2012
Pros: staff were so nice, and great to work with.
Cons: benefit expense, people worked in silos, partners were arrogant.
Working at Fox was a unique experience. The people on the staff were very nice. I loved the people I worked with. We partnered and worked well together.

Working with the partners and attorneys was a different experience all together. I didn't always feel good at the end of the day. Let's just say working with lawyers can be difficult.

I had to make a decision to leave, due to the expense of their benefit package.
Quiet place to work
Records Clerk (Current Employee), San Francisco, CaDecember 5, 2011
Pros: plenty of work
Cons: closes to late
Not much to say in this area. One of 3 west coast locations. I truly enjoy what I do.