FOX RUN HOSPITAL

FOX RUN HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Disorganized
Patient Counselor (Former Employee), OhioMay 24, 2014
Pros: working with children
Cons: upper management disregards those who are on the front lines concerns
This hospital neglects the patient. The environment is chaotic, disruptive and the tech's are given no rights. The patient care plan is rarely followed. The management attitude and demeanor reflects a complete disconnect from the reality that exists.
Fantastic place absolutely loved working there.
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee), Saint Clairsville, OHMarch 13, 2014
I loved working at Fox Run. They have a fantastic staff and great management. The opportunities you have to advance within the company are unbelievable. They go above and beyond for everyone.
Horrible
mental health techinician (Former Employee), st.clairsville ohioOctober 31, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Fox Run is a very poorly ran facility. Work Schedule and hours are OK. Units are divided into behavior and IQ, ratio is suppose to be 1 staff per 3 patients which never happens, many times it is 1 staff per 15 patients which is illegal. Very unqualified managament that run the hospital. I have heard of many people being fired for simply doing their job, and protecting themselves when kids are attacking them. Fox Run is a very crazy environment, nothing theraputic goes on there, when therapy is in session the therapist get paid by how many kids attent each session so as long as kids r sitting in a room they dont do much. When the units do get chaotic management hardly ever interveens and leaves it to the mental health techinicians and nurses to break up fights, protect themselves, restrain kids, and they will sit and review film to see which staff member did not do a proper job so that they can discipline them instead of helping the situation out. Fox run was by far my worst work experience, and I can personally account for at least a dozen others to say the same thing.
Not worth it!!!
LPN (Former Employee), Saint Clairsville, OHJune 12, 2013
Pros: some great co-workers
Cons: no breaks at times, very short staffed, placed in dangerous situations, they don't care about you.
Do not work for this company. They will treat you like trash and throw you under then bus for their mistakes. Many ethical and other violations that they try to cover up. You will work short handed and be assaulted. Not worth the pay. Don't take my word for it, there are many former employees that will tell you why they left. They can't keep staff there.
Great changes Great kids Great bosses
Clinical (Current Employee), St ClairsvilleApril 3, 2013
Pros: making a difference, progressive management
Cons: very few now
I have had lots of chances for advancement, people are mostly positive, and I have learned a lot. My coworkers support each other and our bosses care. When I go home each day, I know I made a difference in the lives of children. Days are actually fun now. I am glad I stayed through the changes, our new employees are great, we have an excellent school with excellent teachers, and our leaders get it. It has so been worth it...
Not worth it
Clinical (Former Employee), OhioFebruary 15, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: safety violations, violence, ethical issues, lack of leadership and support
Most support came from peers which is great; however, management and leadership is lacking within this agency. Concerns about safety violations for patients and employees, lack of empathy for patients and zero training for direct care staff regarding mental health issues creating an intolerant environment for children.
Lots of positive changes
MHT (Current Employee), OhioJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: good boss learned alot
Cons: day can be hard to predict
I really like this place. My coworkers are great. My supervisor understands me. Our new doctor rocks! Making a difference for these kids means everything.
satisfing
MHT (Former Employee), Saint Clairsville, OHJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: free meals
Cons: short breaks
hours are good easy to balance work and home life. room for advancement .
good work place, excellent benifiets
MHT (Former Employee), Saint Clairsville, OHSeptember 28, 2012
Pros: 3 days a week. 12 hours at first then went to two doubles and a single shift
Cons: when we were short staffed, it was hard
typical work day, go in morning, take kids to breakfast, group therapies and school. my coworkers and myself worked great together, hardest part of my job was when the kids world have a bad day because their illness, or because they missed their parents. i loved talking to them and i like to think i made a difference in some of their lives

FOX RUN HOSPITAL Salaries