FOX TELEVISION STATIONS

FOX TELEVISION STATIONS Employer Reviews

Office Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 5, 2014
Pros: casual friday with lunch, onsite fitness center, cafe
No one work day is ever the same. I've learned much more about finance from the corporate office perspective. I've always dealt with budgets, but not in as much detail. My direct reports have made all the difference in my experience here. They've always trusted my judgement and have always kept the lines of communication open. Part of my job is developing – more... healthy relationships with my co-workers. This allows us to work well together on special projects coordination. The hardest part of my job has been to see a few good people leave the company. The most enjoyable part is the constant learning cycle. – less
Worst Place I've Ever Worked In Many Ways
Non Management Lowlife (Former Employee), Fox Television HellJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: great pay, great benefits, lots of talented quality people outside new york
Cons: horrific management with a few exceptions in new york.
This company could be so much more efficient, productive and could really go places if it wasn't being completely managed by Finance. Gross lack of experience and knowledge at high levels translates to horrible working environment where the rubber meets the road.

Red tape, delays, incompetence, hypocrisy, coverups you name it this place is at the top – more... of the dungheap. By all means if you want to be suicidal or an alcoholic in under a year, take a job at FTS!!!

If you want to keep your sanity go somewhere else. – less
Good pay but the worst environment ever
Director, Marketing (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 4, 2012
So this place is a hostile work environment and there have even been lawsuits. I don't recommend working there; however, if you are a person that doesn't mind getting yelled at, told how stupid you and your team are blah blah blah then you will enjoy the fact that the pay is good and so are the benefits.