FOX TELEVISION STATIONS

FOX TELEVISION STATIONS Employee Reviews

Avoid at all cost
Sales Coordinator (Current Employee), Washington DCJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
There is no room for growth and when you try to grow they push you down.
Productive, enjoyable workplace, where everyone cared about one another and worked diligently toward the success of the show.
Full time News Photojournalist/Videographer/Editor (Former Employee), Trenton, NJOctober 21, 2014
Pros: up beat, enjoyable place to work
Working at Chasing New Jersey was an outstanding experience. I was a news photographer who accompanied reporters into the field on a variety of news stories. In addition, I also did in studio video camera work as the show was on air. From time to time I assisted in video editing of our work from the field. I learned a great deal about putting together and being part of a new show from the initial ground floor stages to becoming an on air live television news show. My coworkers and I all got along extremely well with one another. We were all team players who genuinely cared about one another and were committed to the show’s success. Management was caring, and treated all employees with respect. We felt that we were all a large family working together toward a common goal.
The hardest part of the job was being laid off as a result of my department (video photographers) being dissolved. It was truly a joy to go to work every day and work with such a talented staff!
A place to grow and expand
Ad-Operations Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 11, 2014
In 7 years, I went from fresh out of college to very knowledgeable of the business, both from a TV and web standpoint.
Office Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 5, 2014
Pros: casual friday with lunch, onsite fitness center, cafe
No one work day is ever the same. I've learned much more about finance from the corporate office perspective. I've always dealt with budgets, but not in as much detail. My direct reports have made all the difference in my experience here. They've always trusted my judgement and have always kept the lines of communication open. Part of my job is developing healthy relationships with my co-workers. This allows us to work well together on special projects coordination. The hardest part of my job has been to see a few good people leave the company. The most enjoyable part is the constant learning cycle.
Worst Place I've Ever Worked In Many Ways
Non Management Lowlife (Former Employee), Fox Television HellJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: great pay, great benefits, lots of talented quality people outside new york
Cons: horrific management with a few exceptions in new york.
This company could be so much more efficient, productive and could really go places if it wasn't being completely managed by Finance. Gross lack of experience and knowledge at high levels translates to horrible working environment where the rubber meets the road.

Red tape, delays, incompetence, hypocrisy, coverups you name it this place is at the top of the dungheap. By all means if you want to be suicidal or an alcoholic in under a year, take a job at FTS!!!

If you want to keep your sanity go somewhere else.
Good pay but the worst environment ever
Director, Marketing (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 4, 2012
So this place is a hostile work environment and there have even been lawsuits. I don't recommend working there; however, if you are a person that doesn't mind getting yelled at, told how stupid you and your team are blah blah blah then you will enjoy the fact that the pay is good and so are the benefits.