Foxconn Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 25, 2017
Terrible place overall with very low salaries, terrible benefits and clockwork culture. This company does not care about its employees and does nothing to promote a good environment. The corporate headquarters in China break down performance and value to the penny.
Pros
Cons
Low wages, poor benefits, poor management
big firm with bad culture
Senior Director (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMay 19, 2017
Good people, good customers. The company as stated:
1st class customer
2nd class equipment
3rd class technology
4th class management

The firm growth is slowing down.
easy and comfortable
Planner/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 8, 2017
working environment is kind of slow, easy. good for old people who want to go to work. good place to start your experiences. couldn't help to improve yourself.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 5, 2017
If you love a fast pace environment this would be a job for you. I loved working the assembly line as well as working with the different variety of telephones.
Pros
Great company
Benefits
Not good place to work
Test/Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 24, 2017
paid by hourly and no benefits at all.
Work environment was bad. it was hard to deal with people there. if you are not Chinese.

Don't go there, ..d....
Pros
Cons
Too many things
They are ok
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INApril 24, 2017
They don't pay very well. It's ok if you like jobs where you feel like a robot. I worked there for a while hoping to advance within the company. I notice that people in higher positions were over worked and under appreciated.
Can be a hard job leading to health issues
Computer tester (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 23, 2017
I've been working here for nearly 4 years and i haven't experience major issues but sometimes when you're in trouble i can be hard to be forgiven. For example, arriving late or asking for vacation days. The head administrator can be really strict at times but overall the job is okay.
Pros
Flexible work times
Cons
Short break, healthcare
Overall great place
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 20, 2017
Working at Foxconn gave me a great opportunity to advance my career in the computer technology industry I really appreciate the time that I spent there and work with great people overall experience 9 out of 10 on a scale of satisfied.
Pros
Great place
Cons
This career provided a life changing experience with oppurtunities to meet brilliant outgoing people.
Cell Phone Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXApril 18, 2017
Overall this job was a wonderful experience it taught me many of the techniques that I know today. From the intelligent coworkers that worked along side of me and to the prideful supervisors above, working with Foxconn proved to be an enlightening job opportunity. Work was always fast paced on a day to day basis being strict to adhere to the quota and deadlines. The management was sure hat we were never overworked but kept our intensity at a maximum level. They also made sure we attended routine weekly trainings before or after our breaks. The trainings made the job much simpler making it possible for each team to far exceed beyond the requirements for the day. The break room included lockers for personal items, snack and coffee machines as well as other amenities. In retrospect this job gave me more knowledge of IT and security then I had prior, which I indefinitely could say was my favorite part of this career.
Easy Job
Truck Loader (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 17, 2017
Walk around to make sure all boxes are labeled correct. I learned how to build a pallet. The boss was strict but its work though.everyone pretty much did their tasks. The hardest part of the job is finding boxes that were misplaced. The easiest part was moving the pallets back and forth.
Pros
I didnt have to move as much
Cons
One break
Not Recommend.
Warranty/Repair Technician HP Computers (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, IN 46168April 8, 2017
The hardest part in working at Foxconn is the start time. There is no definite time to start. We start 6:00am on Monday, on Tuesday we can start at 5:00am'
Pros
Free lunch on working on Sunday
Cons
Bad timing.
Great benefits but the Company as a whole operates like it was 1980.
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 24, 2017
The most enjoyable part of this job was of course a few co-workers that due to working so long with become a really good working crew.
The hardest part of the job was the constant indecisiveness of the upper Management and blind unwillingness to invest in people and equipment.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
There is no work balance, poor Management no training, no leadership
Good Company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INMarch 23, 2017
Foxconn is a great working experience i've had it taught me a lot in the warehouse work field and i've enjoyed every little bit of it the time i was there. The work i've learned will honestly help build my resume in a good way and i look further to more warehouse positiond as i gom on with my work career.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
N/a
my job was to repair and replace broken cell phone parts
Cell Phone Technician (Former Employee) –  alliance,txMarch 18, 2017
my tip to you is enjoy your job do everything that you are supposed to do have fun doing it and everything will turn out great for you and always focus on what you are doing at all times
Pros
always obey the lunch break rules
Cons
never take longer lunch breaks unless you are told
Great people to work with
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sandston, VAMarch 13, 2017
I enjoy what I do and the people that I work with. The company cares about their employees. However people do not leave therefore it is not easy to advance.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
No room for advancement
Workplace culture is good
Industrial Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 9, 2017
Lots of things to learn from engineers and managers. But friendly colleagues and good supervisors around. Reasons for good work culture is because its a new factory.
Very fun people
Stocker/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 5, 2017
The work was a lot for low pay. We always have to go through a hiring agency before we can be hired with the company. You would be hired through the agency for years before you got with the company.
productive and great work place
SMT Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 1, 2017
work environment was professional great people to work with management was professional .good benefits including health life insurance 401 k. timings were great too
Typical Asian company
Buyer (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 28, 2017
mundane tasks, family-like coworkers and always down to go out and eat, upper management needs improvement; they need to stop micro managing. good insurance and pto benefits but low pay
Authorized Manufacturing Planner (AMP) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 27, 2017
Need to provide new hires better training (office workers) and need better team building skills. Everyone is disposable at Foxconn's upper management simply of who you know in the office and favoritism is corrosive to the company's potential.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foxconn. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval