Foxconn Employee Reviews

Business is slow.
Export Coordinator (Current Employee), Houston, TX 77070July 17, 2015
It is OK, It could be better, That is why I am looking to see what is out there. A typical day is all day filing AES in a cubical, it is pretty straight forward.
Machanical Manufacturing company
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJuly 16, 2015
The company has productive, good working condition. The co-workers are friendly. What I could learn from the company is team-work. The working was not stress.
run far far away
Production Worker (Former Employee), Plainfield, INApril 28, 2015
all they care about is money and nothing else. there was always something breaking in the warehouse. they only cared about themselves and managers there can not do there job. all they do is walk around talking on the phone. save yourself the trouble and go else where
Prodctive and Fun place to work!
Inventory Lead Team Leader (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 16, 2015
Managed and receive merchandise worth $10 - $14 million. Speed up productivity by controlling stock flow in an
efficient manner. Provide training for new team members to learn cycle counts procedures. Suggested new policy and
procedure that increased time-productivity relationship by 15%.
Exciting job as it was my first ever job in USA
Material Review Board (Former Employee), Plainfield, INMarch 13, 2015
Pros: sometimes foxconn serves free lunch
Cons: short breaks are appropriate and enough for me
My supervisor and senior staffs were very kind to me. I was happy working there but transportation was a big problem that's why I quit from FOXCONN. And there are less chance to get hired and benefits are also very less.
Productive lines with different diversity
Visual Inspector/ IPQC/OBA (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 3, 2015
Pros: health care
Cons: area always dirty, lunch bags on floor, restrooms not clean
A typical day at work you will see everyone doing their part from assembly to packout. I learned how to work as a team. My coworkers they help me out.
i really enjoy
Engineer (Former Employee), california caFebruary 27, 2015
Networking, IT support, assisted with assembly line technical support, Compaq, Apple product support.Answer all the phone call from customer,walk them throught all the process
bad company
Pretest tester (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 18, 2015
hard work and less money
nothing
bad
bad
you lifting and pull the heavy rack and you stand up all the day
like slave
nothing
when you don't have enough work the manager send every body
home. sometime for tow week no work
testing functional of mother board
Assembler/Production (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: friendships with people from many country
Cons: hard to become a company worker
I have learned patient and hard working are crucial for all worker.
I tested functional of a mother board carefully and detail.
The hardest part of the job is to make quickly and carefully .
production
Technical Support (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 25, 2014
Great management to work for, they always there when I need help and co-worker very friendly. There are no Job Security in this company.
terrible
Assembly line worker (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 17, 2014
Pros: i eventually got off work
Cons: i eventually had to go back
terrible job, terrible people, just.. terrible.

random mass hirings and mass firings, advancement directly tied to quid pro quo and personal friendships with the terrible bosses
Organizational Nightmare/Plant Manager
Technical Project Manager(TPM)/Test Engineer (Current Employee), Durham, NCNovember 11, 2014
Pros: proximity to my residence
Cons: pay rate, benefits, work conditions, too many to name
The Facility in NC is the most unorganized manufacturing facility I have ever been apart of. The plant manager has a view of life that has been antiquated 100 years ago, and uses this mindset on his employees.
Like to work
Sr. Architect & Diagnostics Engineering Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 8, 2014
Pros: working hard and long hours
Cons: no time for family
Make decision fast due to small team. Work long hours every day with a lot of jobs to do but learn a lot too.
productive & fun place
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: fast pace work environment
Cons: heat & was the same routine daily
packaged handled, refurbished phones 7 tablets, & shipped out packages on the truck to send out to customers
job experience
aoi (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 14, 2014
not really good they treat people really bad and will fired you when ever they want
Overall great working place but the pay rate and workers were lousy.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 8, 2014
I learned a little of everything in the packaging lines; from assembling units, testing, and packaging them. Management was decent at best, co-workers lacked discipline. The smooth operating of the job was the most enjoyable.
temp position with no chance to become full time perm.
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee), Durham, NCSeptember 1, 2014
stressful, unsatisfying. This is a temp position and there is no way to become full time permanent with Foxconn.
Network & System Administrator - Day
IT Engineer / System & Network Administrator (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 2, 2014
Pros: learning process
Cons: salary
A typical day at work is based on design, monitor, and update all the network configuration as needed, I have to keep the network systems running with no problem in our DFW facility in order to ensure not only the Bandwidth speed but also the security of all the servers and systems that we manage on site.
I cant deny, I have learned a lot in this company, I have been able to put in practice all my skills as a Network and System Administrator position. I feel more secure doing my job. My coworkers are playing an important role in my position because I have to work closely with all the department in order to implement different solutions. The most important part of that is that we play as a team!.
The hard part is I have to know what I do with all my solutions and improvements, as a network administrator I have to watch all the configurations carefully because a simple error can cause other facilities connected to our site to be disconnected so it is always important to carefully check any implementation in the Network on the other hand, the mos enjoyable part of my job is that I love what I do, I love all the servers and network implementations.
Not good job security
Contingent Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 31, 2014
I worked for Foxconn for three summers while in high school. Pay is not that great but the work is not hard either so I guess that's why they don't pay a lot.
Production
Machine Operator III (Current Employee), Sandston, VAMay 8, 2014
Pros: good pay, full benefits
Cons: short breaks, traditional thinking, stagnant work. micro supervision
Must report to line by 11:30, followed by my line inspections. Required to perform quality checks of products, scanners and product cameras, throughout the night.

Learned how to be a team leader/player. Learned to multi-task duties and manage a team of temporary associates. Learned to communicate more effectively.

Management is traditional in approach with employees.
Co-workers range in work ethics, skills and in team participation.
Being able to work over night is very challenging.
Enjoy some of the training activities that are required.