About Foxit Corporation
Founded in 2001, Foxit is an Amazon-invested leading software provider of solutions for reading, editing, creating, organizing, and securing PDF documents. Headquartered in Fremont, CA, USA, Foxit has operations worldwide in China, Belgium, Japan, and Taiwan. Foxit is focused on PDF solutions with over 100 experienced PDF engineers. Winner of numerous awards, Foxit boasts over 150 million users, has sold to over 95,000 customers located in over 190 countries. Since Foxit products are ISO 32000-1/PDF 1.7 standard compliant, they are compatible with other PDF products like those from Adobe.
- Prepare specifications for products’ new features.
- Analyze problem domains and prepare necessary design diagrams according to business requirements.
- Convert design decisions and design diagrams into programming codes.
- Input program codes with Objective-C language for multiple products according to development requirements.
- Write demo programs to illustrate functionalities of different products.
- Review and modify products to increase correctness and efficiency.
- Re-write programs and adapt products to different technologies, different platforms and different systems.
- Correct program errors according to customers’ feedback.
- Test products before release and generate test reports.
- Write product instructions for customers and improve existing documentations.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineer/Mathematics or related areas.
- Programming skills with C/C++ and MySQL.
- Good communication and time management skills as well as the ability to work in a fast paced environment and understand the product requirement.
- Strong analytical ability to solve customers’ problems.
- Self-motivated and a good team player.
Foxit Corporation is a leading PDF technology and product provider, with focus on secure document access for businesses small and large.