FPMI

FPMI Employer Reviews

Not much company oversight or management support
Classification specialist (Current Employee), Washington DCAugust 19, 2013
Pros: i control my own days.
Cons: little if any contact with company leadership.
As an on-site consultant, I would expect some semi-regular contact with the program manager; that doesn't happen except when there are time sheet questions.
FPMI provides no paid holidays and no paid leave to employees in my category, which is below standard for consulting work. I have worked for three other consulting firms and they have all had those – more... benefits. – less
Productivity was very high.
Program Manager (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMarch 18, 2013
Working at FPMI was instrumental to my career. I was involved in the full gamut of HR programs. I was involved as the Program Manager in conducting a major reduction-in-force, outplacement programs, presenting winning contract negotiations to the OPM and putting together a team to get the job done.
Boo
Technical Services Assistant (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALDecember 10, 2012
They are not worried about employee's only about the money.
Above average
Position Classification Specialist (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 28, 2012
Pros: interaction with program management
Cons: lack of telework opportunities
Typical day at work involved the review and analysis of classification cases. I was able to interact with managers and this interaction helped to improve the accuracy of work product. The hardest part of the position was the continuing requirement to be on-site for the work.
Very fun and friendly environment
Apprentice 1 (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 20, 2012
Made phone calls to applicants for the border patrol position and provided them with information about the job and the next steps in the hiring process. I enjoyed this job because my co-workers were very friendly and helpful. And I got along great with management. They were very nice people who genuinely cared about you and wanted to help you grow.

About FPMI

For 25+ years, FPMI Solutions has provided high quality service to the Federal Government and commercial organizations. Our expertise – Read more