FPMI Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Above average
Position Classification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 28, 2012
Typical day at work involved the review and analysis of classification cases. I was able to interact with managers and this interaction helped to improve the accuracy of work product. The hardest part of the position was the continuing requirement to be on-site for the work.
Pros
interaction with program management
Cons
lack of telework opportunities
Very fun and friendly environment
Apprentice 1 (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 20, 2012
Made phone calls to applicants for the border patrol position and provided them with information about the job and the next steps in the hiring process. I enjoyed this job because my co-workers were very friendly and helpful. And I got along great with management. They were very nice people who genuinely cared about you and wanted to help you grow.
Productivity was very high.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 18, 2013
Working at FPMI was instrumental to my career. I was involved in the full gamut of HR programs. I was involved as the Program Manager in conducting a major reduction-in-force, outplacement programs, presenting winning contract negotiations to the OPM and putting together a team to get the job done.
Beware
Receptionist/Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 26, 2014
Shady company - set up by four best friends - weird business practices. Then went to work one day and it had been sold to a chicken farmer.
Boo
Technical Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 10, 2012
They are not worried about employee's only about the money.