FRALEY AND SCHILLING Employee Reviews

Dry van
Dry van (Former Employee) –  Brilliant, OHMay 16, 2016
I was in talks with recruiter at brilliant terminal was told job was mine i quit my job and showed up in rushville for oreintation and i was not scheduled to be there . so i had to drive back to Youngstown ohio for nothing . called folowing friday to see about next oreintation and was told i was not a candidate for hire after quitting my job i have no idea why i have nothing on my record been driving 6 years this place is a joke .
Pros
Cons
Lies
Fast paced hard physical labor
Mill Lead (Current Employee) –  Ghent, KYApril 28, 2016
This is a job for those that love to get a work out and get paid for it. You will be working 8-13.5 hr days. Chaining and strapping loads all night long. You (cough cough... ) get a brake when you can get one. The most enjoyable thing about my job is the fact that i do not have to go to the gym to be in shape.
Pros
No Gym needed for exercise.
Cons
Non stop work with no backup plan when someone calls in or quits.
Not available
Diesel Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Brilliant, OHJune 11, 2015
I typically kept busy each day doing whatever was asked of me and if there was not anything to do found something that could be done. I learned many things through this company however I do not believe that their is equal fairness amongst everyone and that rules are often not followed by the uppers of the company. I had wonderful coworkers and enjoyed my job most days I was there.
Terrible place to work
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 24, 2015
Terrible place to start work and management is not good. They do not work as a team and are not trustworthy there. Everyone is only taking care of one person and that is themselves. It was unfair how they treat employees and the requirements to work there are morally wrong and they discriminate against people.
Pros
No weekends!
Demanding and stressful
Logistical Planner and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rushville, INMarch 19, 2013
This place has great owners and a lot of good people but with that being said they try to be a lot bigger than they are and let office politics run things. Instead of focusing on doing a good job they focus on who can pat whose back ore who can pound whose chest. This is not the case with everyone but several are this way. You work long hours and it is expected not appreciated. I must say the most enjoyable part of the day was going home at the end of the day. New management is trying to create a environment that is not a pleasant one. I feel that influence comes from within but when your a yes sir kind of guy thats what you get. The ability to think on your own and stand up and make a decision is not something that is wanted here.
Pros
good owner
Cons
long hours, very political
Where do we begin?
Driver (Former Employee) –  Muscle Shoals AlDecember 5, 2014
Insurance is awful! We had to change Drs just to find someone to take it in our area. Work was steady at first and my last few checks were all less that 350 a week! I have mouths to feed and a special child.. A man can't live like this.. Loads are not steady.
Good company to work for
Night Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ghent, KYDecember 29, 2013
I started out from the bottom and worked my way up. The company believes to move their employees up when they deserve it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FRALEY AND SCHILLING. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4