FRALEY AND SCHILLING Employee Reviews

Great trucking company Excellent equipment
Pre - Load Manager NAS (Former Employee) –  Rushville, INMarch 9, 2017
This company is growing fast and seems to be keeping up. Working with 8 other carriers on a daily basis F&S has always had top of the line equipment compared to all the others. Drivers coming in and out always seemed to be happy about their jobs and enjoying themselves!
Great company to make alot of money
Van driver (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 1, 2017
Started with the company (Knoxville terminal) last September,. I very had very few issues with fleet management and they have always done their best to accommodate my needs. I'm not a super aggressive driver who wants 3k a week, but if i did, I could get it here. Great communication, great home time and great pay... Thanks guys.
Pros
New trucks and nice trailers, clean terminals
Enjoyed working here for the most part
Driver (Former Employee) –  Rushville, IN home terminalFebruary 3, 2017
Regular home time steady freight and generally went to same locations.great people to work for,mostly ran east coast.not much freight in new York area mostly ran In,Tn,Ky,Oh,Pa,Illinois,Nc,Sc
Pros
Great people steady freight
Cons
Pay could be better and trucks arebreally small
Great company to work for.
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Brilliant, OH 43913January 26, 2017
Fraley and Schilling in Brilliant Ohio was a great company to work for. They offer great pay and good benefits. Nice terminal with great mechanics.
Some good, some bad
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Brilliant, OHJanuary 23, 2017
While I had a lot of good times at Fraley & Schilling, my experience came to an abrupt end when we were notified a week before Christmas that we would be laid off come the first of the year.
Family orientated
Fleet Manager (Current Employee) –  Rushville, INOctober 30, 2016
The people I work with everyday are a great group. We work in a very busy environment yet are not seemed rushed. Knowing that the company really cares for its drivers and allows me to go above and beyond what sometimes is best for the company to benefit the drivers makes me feel like we are more of a family then just an business.
Pros
Great people to work with and for
Cons
Hours
Great company to work for
Shop Technician (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 30, 2016
I drove for Fraley and Schilling for 1.5 years and had great success.

Pre planning of loads was great.

Most of the drivers work to help each other with daily issues.

The hardest part of working with Flatbeds would be the weather.
Great family owned and operated company. Management cares about the employees and tries everyday to make it an enjoyable place to work.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Alcoa, TNOctober 27, 2016
Awesome management team. Awesome owners and a fun place to work. A company that cares about its employees. Good miles for drivers and home almost every weekend.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
None noted
Great company
Driver mentor (Current Employee) –  Muscle Shoals, ALOctober 27, 2016
Great company to work for.i have been with them for over five years. they have competitive pay and great home time.and good miles.and new equipment.
Pros
Great home time
Cons
Family environment with genuine concern for everyone
Manager (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 27, 2016
I have worked for Fraley & Schilling out of multiple facilities, but the one constant is their genuine concern for every member of the team.I would definitely recommend F&S to anyone looking for a company that cares about their people.
Pros
Family oriented culture
Cons
Some weekend work required
Best place I have ever worked.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Rushville, INOctober 27, 2016
My work day is very busy and fast paced. I have learned a lot since I started here. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help. It is flexible to your family life also, which I love. I would recommend Fraley and Schilling to anyone.
Growing company w/ good pay and benefits
Hiring Manager (Current Employee) –  Brilliant, OHOctober 27, 2016
I've been employed at Fraley and Schilling for about a year now. I have had the chance to meet most of the company's leadership and have been impressed at how easy they are to talk to.

I enjoy working here, and see possible advancement opportunities for myself as well as others. I get a chance to talk with many of our drivers from various terminals. The company is obviously not perfect, no one company is, but I've seen that they do work with their drivers, maintenance personnel , and administrative employees to be fair and get the job done.

I see this as a company to stay with for years to come, and look forward to being a part of it's future.
Pros
Family owned/operated, reasonable insurance premiums, competitive pay
Very family oriented
Driver/mentor (Current Employee) –  Brilliant, OHOctober 27, 2016
As a driver mentor my job includes a variety of tasks. Communication is the success of anything in life. As a mentor, drivers have a source of get answers to any questions that occur out on the road weather in load securement, to where are fuel stops, to company policy. Fraley & Shilling is a great company to work for where you are treated like a family member.
Driver and employee focused company with growth potential
Vice President of Operations (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 26, 2016
My former company hired Fraley and Schilling as a partner carrier in 2010. In every transaction, they exhibited the integrity that I valued as their customer. When I had an opportunity to join their team, it was with pride that I accepted. My experience as an employee has been outstanding. The leadership team is focused, driven, and truly cares about each team member as a person. I could not be happier with my decision to join F&S!
Family atmosphere around every corner and great team to be on.
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 26, 2016
My days are fast to say the least, I am very productive and since my start at Fraley and Schilling the team has removed all barriers that prevent me from doing my job, from day to day task, to taking care of driver needs. I came into this business having been out of it for 11 years not knowing the system or processes here, they put a team together and a training plan to get me where I needed to be in a short time, this allowed me to make better discission and preform at the level I like to be at, this all came from the Management team here. I haven't met a stranger here either, co-workers are great and very helpful, it can get busy from the whirlwind of the day and still if I needed help I have never had someone not stop to help me out. The hardest part is trying to get everything done I want in a day, as I mentioned before some days are busy for me, there are days I have one or more of our management team stop and ask if they can do anything to help even when they are just as busy, that is just amazing leadership. The best part is looking at what we as a company have accomplished, we are growing and I am proud to be apart of it, knowing I helped do this. No matter how small of a part, it takes all of us to move forward.
Pros
Clean shop, great schedules, basketball goal
Will retire here
Senior Fleet Manager (Current Employee) –  Rushville, INOctober 26, 2016
Great company, family oriented and moving towards the future. Team works hard to take are of the employees going above and beyond.
Pros
Pay, great work environment
A great Company to work for
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Knoxville,TNOctober 26, 2016
Fraley & Schilling Inc. is a great company to work for. They've been in business since 1955. In an industry where companies come and go, their longevity speaks for itself. This stability also helps to attract great people who are all working hard to provide the very best service to our customers. The management support is tremendous from the top and this creates a great opportunity for all employees to do their best and be proud of where they work. Ownership continually shows their appreciation to dedicated employees.
Pros
Very financially stable company, Great Management
Cons
Excellent culture, strong leadership. Going places.
Fleet Manager (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 26, 2016
The environment at F&S is unlike any that I have been a part of. Drivers are treated with respect and are truly valued, employee input is encouraged, and the company as a whole is on the right track for growth. I would recommend F&S to anyone looking to become a part of the premier light weight fleet in America.
Great company to work for!
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rushville, INOctober 26, 2016
Fraley and Schilling really cares about it's employees by asking for feedback and showing true concern for everyone's well-being. This company has a lot of room for growth, offering advancements and new opportunities.
Fraley and Schilling ROCKS!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 26, 2016
A typical day at Fraley and Schilling is one you can look forward too. No longer are the days that you dread going to work. Everyone here is friendly and high-spirited and truly have your best interest at heart. Fraley and Schilling is always looking for ways to grow as a company and expand its horizons. The company always promotes growth in its employees and helps in anyway that it can. If you are an individual that loves to learn something new everyday, Fraley and Schilling is the place for you. I personally have worked for Fraley and Schilling for little over a year and absolutely love it here. They are like a second family.
Pros
Friendly / positive work environment, fair compensation, driver friendly, and so much more!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FRALEY AND SCHILLING. Our community is ready to answer.