At Frame USA, we are a small, energetic, growing company, We are currently accepting applications to add a skilled, flexible, hard worker to our team of In-House Sales Representatives. We are looking for individuals with a MINIMUM 3 years experience in either Customer Service Management or Sales (preferably in a Call Center based environment). This position will require exceptional communication and time management skills.
The essential responsibilities include; but not limited to:
- Handle in-house existing customers to make sure we maximize results.
- Key responsibility is reaching out to new prospects in the Retail Market for both Posterservice and Frame USA.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals (sales goals fluctuate due to nature of business).
- Produce a minimum of 10 presentations to outside companies each month.
- Work to retain older customers that have stopped doing business with us.
- Assist in answering incoming calls for Posterservice Inc. and Frame USA
- Answer all phone calls in a professional, upbeat, energetic manner.
- Assist with entering and checking orders if needed.
- Participates in sales meetings, as scheduled.
- Make "Most Wanted List" sales calls with other sales reps to try and recapture lost customers.
- Increase our college back-to school program over the prior year.
- Respond to customer service inquires from customers that come through via email.
- Collaborate with appropriate warehouse staff (managers/supervisors) to assure customer orders are on track to be shipped as indicated on work order.
- Send out catalogs as needed.
- Adhere to all safety rules/regulations. Keep work area clean at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned, to include creating "Raving Fans".
Compensation: $30,000-$32,000/year + commission
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE!
Four year degree in Business, Communications, or similar field required. Must be proficient in using Microsoft applications and other methods/systems of data entry. Must possess excellent active listening, written, and verbal communication skills. Must have the ability to work in a fast paced-environment. Must have the ability to multi-task and work in a team environment. Exceptional time management skills, a must. Must be able to work overtime hours, as required