Hotel Front Office Supervisor
Primary Job Responsibilities ;
The Front Office Supervisor is responsible for supervising & executing all duties of the front desk operation which includes:
- Staff Training
- Staff Scheduling
- Provide Exceptional Customer Service to all Guests
- Concierge & Guest Service:
- Answering any Guest Inquires regarding the city, events, and attractions,
- Greeting/ Registering the guest,
- Providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and
- Settling the guest’s account upon completion of their stay.
- Support other deparments as needed & Communicate with them effectively.
- FDM usually works a regularly scheduled front desk shift and must be available to work any shift as needed.
Required Skills ;
- Strong Communication Skill
- Superior Supervision, Leadership Abilities
- Proficient with Opera PMS
- Basic Computer Skills, Proficient Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Ability to Multi-Task, Time Management Skill
- Problem Solving Skill to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- Ability to Handle customer complaints and queries in a pleasant and level headed manner.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- At least 2 year or more, in the Front Desk Operations