FRANCIS TUTTLE TECHNOLOGY CENTER Employee Reviews

productive and busy.
IT Intern (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 8, 2017
Francis Tuttle is a very active place to work at; you will learn and experience a lot if you have a job there. As an IT intern, I learned so much about the school that it is an amazing place to attend. if there is a job available at Francis Tuttle, I would apply immediately because it is worth it and the culture is very peaceful and lax.
Pros
long lunchs and breaks
Cons
Too much demanding and needless work such as boring manual labor.
Get a job in Career Tech
Evening Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 10, 2017
This was a wonderful experience. If you EVER get the opportunity to land a position in career tech, do it. You won't regret it. They are a public school system but the pay, benefits, and culture far exceeds that of any public schools.
Excellent Benefits
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 28, 2017
This is a great place for benefits and salary. Leadership cannot get their act together. The most enjoyable part of the job is the co-workers. The hardest part of the job is the lack of leadership. The outside appearance looks great but the inside is corroding.
It was horribly hard to make a living and go to school
Line Cook/Cashier/Server (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 3, 2016
I woke up at 3 am and started my day. I was expected to be at work at 5 am and after a 30 minute break around 2-3pm i clocked out and had an hour break before my classes started at the same place that i worked. Then classes ended at 10pm and then i drove an hour home and had 4 hours of sleep and started all over again for 2 years....
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
No rest for the wicked.
Teachers Asst
Instructor's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 29, 2016
I worked there for many years. The department i worked in was fun however the instructor i worked with should not be there. He would be hateful to the students and played it off like he was joking. Upper level staff was aware of this but did nothing. The students have more rights than the teachers.
The only reason i stayed so long was because of the students and the friends i made in the process.
Pros
Summers off
Cons
Upper management havent a clue whats going on in the classrooms
fun workplace
Class Instruction and Student assistance (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 29, 2015
good place to sub, got to practice skills that i was learning in class. good way to get leadership skills and build network
Great career
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 2, 2015
Responsible for ordering the school districts educational and office productivity products by submitting requisitions with proper budget codes and DAC's.
Great Place to work
Culinary Arts Instructor (Current Employee) –  Center, OKMarch 2, 2015
Francis Tuttle is a great place to work I enjoy teaching students. Great opportunity to obtain skills for the work place
Interesting and active place to work
Assistant Night Campus Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 23, 2014
Great place to work. Fellow employees were very nice and easy to get along with. Management was helpful and friendly. The most enjoyable part was all the new people that I came in contact with and getting to help them with their career path. Working for a school I learned how great it is to see someone achieve their goals and see them grow.
ok
Heavy-duty Brake Application Instructor (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 13, 2014
ok place to work if you like the small of paint. managers are jerks.
Summer intern position.
AA Intern - Human Resources Dept (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 4, 2014
The people that I worked with were great. I enjoyed working with the Human Resources staff.
Pros
Great environment and staff
Cons
Summer Intern position
Education Classes
Internship (Current Employee) –  Center, OKDecember 13, 2012
The Technology Center is one of the best in the Oklahoma City area. The prices are get to attend school here.
Pros
free books for different careers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FRANCIS TUTTLE TECHNOLOGY CENTER. Our community is ready to answer.

FRANCIS TUTTLE TECHNOLOGY CENTER Reviews by Location