FRANCIS TUTTLE TECHNOLOGY CENTER Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Teachers Asst
Instructor's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 29, 2016
I worked there for many years. The department i worked in was fun however the instructor i worked with should not be there. He would be hateful to the students and played it off like he was joking. Upper level staff was aware of this but did nothing. The students have more rights than the teachers.
The only reason i stayed so long was because of the students and the friends i made in the process.
Pros
Summers off
Cons
Upper management havent a clue whats going on in the classrooms
where i went to school
Student (Former Employee) –  Center, OKMarch 19, 2016
this was a very nice school the teachers were very nice they very helpful I would go there all over again if I needed to. It gave me all the tools I needed to continue my education at others schools and I learned alot from this school.
Pros
great lunches
Cons
variety of food
Great career
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 2, 2015
Responsible for ordering the school districts educational and office productivity products by submitting requisitions with proper budget codes and DAC's.
Great Place to work
Culinary Arts Instructor (Current Employee) –  Center, OKMarch 2, 2015
Francis Tuttle is a great place to work I enjoy teaching students. Great opportunity to obtain skills for the work place
Interesting and active place to work
Assistant Night Campus Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 23, 2014
Great place to work. Fellow employees were very nice and easy to get along with. Management was helpful and friendly. The most enjoyable part was all the new people that I came in contact with and getting to help them with their career path. Working for a school I learned how great it is to see someone achieve their goals and see them grow.
ok
Heavy-duty Brake Application Instructor (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 13, 2014
ok place to work if you like the small of paint. managers are jerks.
Summer intern position.
AA Intern - Human Resources Dept (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 4, 2014
The people that I worked with were great. I enjoyed working with the Human Resources staff.
Pros
great environment and staff
Cons
summer intern position
School
School (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 19, 2013
Aircraft Structural Mechanic Training
Classroom training (24 hours) that includes shop safety, quality workmanship, shop and hand tools, and sheet metal terminology and documentation. Shop training (120 hours) that includes layout, cutting, forming, and deburring. Use 4 foot shears, slip roll, box and pan brake, Shrinker-stretcher, band saw, floor grinders, and belt/disk sander. Perform simple to complex sub-assemblies, remove and install various types fasteners using pneumatic drills and riveting tools
Pros
ready for a new career
Cons
n/a
Education Classes
Internship (Current Employee) –  Center, OKDecember 13, 2012
The Technology Center is one of the best in the Oklahoma City area. The prices are get to attend school here.
Pros
free books for different careers

4.2