Franciscan Alliance Employee Reviews

Nice environment to work in
Medical Records (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 8, 2016
Quiet environment to work in. Everyone is friendly and willing to work in a team effort. Limited opportunities for advancement. Pay increase does not reflect your efforts. One person can work extremely hard and the next employee does the absolute minimum and this does not impact pay increases. Pay increases are not linked to performance. Level of pay is not in line with other hospitals. This has been explained as Franciscan Alliance is not for profit.
Pros
Cons
Pay increases and pto time is minimal
Horrible place to work
CST (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 29, 2016
Horrible management. Back stabbing. So many cliques. If u didn't fit in then you were not accepted by another. Two faced people everywhere. Employees were horrible to new employees. Mean. Didn't want to train the proper way and/or left you in the dust. Only lasted 6 months before I went back to my old job. Wanted less OR call and was called in on every weekend. WORST place to ever work. I will NEVER work there again
Pros
Lol! Nothing!!!
Cons
EVERYTHING!!
Horrible management
Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Crown Point, INSeptember 5, 2016
This company will do ANYTHING to save money. Managers think they're so perfect but really they ought to be flippin' burgers.

They pretend to be Catholic, but they don't truly care about their patients nor their employees. All they care about is their bloated egos. Do yourself a favor and RUN AWAY from these crooks
Pros
Cons
Unfair; favoritism
Keep looking
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 31, 2016
I have been here 5 years. In those five years my raises do not even equal $1.00. I work in a doctors office and my hours and erratic. I work 4 days a week and am constantly having to change my day off to satisfy everybody else. My manager is salary 80 hours a week and only works 3 days and leaves early one of those days. We have no one to go to for help. I call the regional manager and she never returns my calls. I left an ER job because I hated working nights to come here. But when you work anywhere from 9 - 12 hours a day and the pay is horrible I should have just stayed. If you don't have a family or any other commitments then I would recommend it.
Pros
close to home
Cons
PTO, point system, pay raises, no management
Growing Company, less raises
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  MunsterMay 6, 2016
Not sure why this fast growing company invests in multi million dollar developments, but places annual evaluation pay increases on hold for current and hard working employees. Besides, the most out of a pay raise you can get is $0.30 YEARLY! PTO is a joke! Forget about advancing, because when a more than qualified candidate applies from within, they will change requirements and job title to ensure that you dont qualify for the position.

Overworked. Underpaid. Managers claim they have your back. Not worth the stress.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
PTO, lack of leadership
Average place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Crown Point, INApril 24, 2016
most upper management will turn a blind eye to problem staff, including their own peers. New blood is needed to breathe new life into this organization. Franciscan Alliance has the potential for greatness if they were ran like a "for profit" company and performed a little "house cleaning".
Most staff work well together to accomplish expected goals. Have seen team members pull together for the care of critically ill patients and perform life saving interventions quickly as well as smoothly. The staff that care for the patients are the heart and soul of the organization as well as those staff members that support the care givers.
Pros
PTO
Cons
compensation for support staff
strict environment but yet calm and fun place to work
Collection Agent CSI (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, ILApril 14, 2016
a typical work there would consist of sitting in your work cube and making outbound calls and taking inbound calls to collect money from patients for doctor bills or billing the insurance. the hardest part of the day was to get the patients to pay the bill off in full. the most enjoyable part about the job was setting goals for your self daily for payments and trying to reach them to receive the monthly bonus
Nice place and decent benefits
Procurement Technician (Current Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJune 30, 2016
not much variety; very limited opportunities for advancement. There is much longevity, however not much variety. There is no overtime, no weekends. hardest part of the job is being bored with monotonous work, and realizing there's not a lot of advancement.
well treated by Company
Procurement Technician (Current Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJune 29, 2016
In my area, not much variety. work can be monotonous. I need a good balance. Hardest part of the job is keeping interest;typical day is 8-5 and overtime is not allowed. Best part of job is stability and longevity of some employees.
I was productive
Clinic Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Crown Point, INAugust 17, 2016
I enjoyed the people and the work I did to fix all the problems my clinic had. I think this company would be best for people getting out of school not for people who have a lot of experience.
Pros
Staffing I loved
Cons
Not fair
Wood love to work there as a team
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, INMay 12, 2016
I would love to work at saint Anthony as a team. To better myself and to care for others I am a person person I love to talk to others I'm very helpful to others and further my career I know I have to learn more but are willing to learn
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Shor breaks
horrible management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  IndianaMay 12, 2016
Franciscan dont care about there employees! Management is horrible and they have favoritism as well.There point system is ridiculous and you can forget about raises in there.
Pros
PTO
Cons
management, hr, poor raises
Productive, Fun, Loving Workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Munster, INMay 3, 2016
This was the dream job for me! I loved working at this place. There was an abundance of appreciation showed from the Pharmacy reps, company, and the doctors. I would have love to continued working there.
No help from co workers and poorly paid
Indiana - Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA (Current Employee) –  Dyer, INJanuary 30, 2016
Poor communication, extremely unorganized. Usually come into work having to pick up previous shifts slack while also having to do my own shift duties. About 9/10 times nurses will not help you transfer heavy or restrain impulsive patients. VERY understaffed, usually always worked by myself on a floor involving a lot of physical labor.
X Ray dept is a joke
CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 5, 2016
Supervision terrible, too many chiefs, almost 30 supervisors in X Ray. Move on and don't bother with Franciscan. If you disagree with anything, you are not being true to the Mission. Not sure people even know what that means
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Great place to work!
Application Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Crown Point, INJuly 6, 2016
I loved working for Franciscan Alliance! I had amazing opportunities to grow as an individual and as a team. I met some lifetime friends.
Run for your life
Tech (Former Employee) –  Munster, INMarch 1, 2016
Bullying, poor management, poor leadership from HR. A group can gang up on one person and its considered acceptable. This is not the place you will be accepted when you are new. Some of my worst days of my life took place there.
Poor management
Tech II (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 10, 2016
They only care about the money. Patient care and or safety doesn't matter. A lot of bullying and favoritism. HR department is a joke. The mission and values of this hospital only applies to some.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Low pay, poor management, Bullying
Productive and welcoming workplace
Front Office Receptionist (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 18, 2016
The Franciscan Alliance is a highly respected organization and it is easy to see why. The staff is riendly,welcoming and always eager to help. The staff is also professional and efficient. It has been a pleasure working here.
It is OK
RN (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, INJanuary 22, 2016
It is OK as long as you don't work in the Mooresville building. They are the meanest group of nurses I've ever met in my life. High turnover b/c they are so mean. lateral violence at it's finest right here folks.
Pros
close to home if you live in morgan county
Cons
lateral violence is OK here

2.8