Franciscan Alliance Employee Reviews in United States

Keep looking
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 31, 2016
I have been here 5 years. In those five years my raises do not even equal $1.00. I work in a doctors office and my hours and erratic. I work 4 days a week and am constantly having to change my day off to satisfy everybody else. My manager is salary 80 hours a week and only works 3 days and leaves early one of those days. We have no one to go to for help. I call the regional manager and she never returns my calls. I left an ER job because I hated working nights to come here. But when you work anywhere from 9 - 12 hours a day and the pay is horrible I should have just stayed. If you don't have a family or any other commitments then I would recommend it.
Pros
close to home
Cons
PTO, point system, pay raises, no management
Wood love to work there as a team
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, INMay 12, 2016
I would love to work at saint Anthony as a team. To better myself and to care for others I am a person person I love to talk to others I'm very helpful to others and further my career I know I have to learn more but are willing to learn
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Shor breaks
horrible management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  IndianaMay 12, 2016
Franciscan dont care about there employees! Management is horrible and they have favoritism as well.There point system is ridiculous and you can forget about raises in there.
Pros
PTO
Cons
management, hr, poor raises
Growing Company, less raises
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  MunsterMay 6, 2016
Not sure why this fast growing company invests in multi million dollar developments, but places annual evaluation pay increases on hold for current and hard working employees. Besides, the most out of a pay raise you can get is $0.30 YEARLY! PTO is a joke! Forget about advancing, because when a more than qualified candidate applies from within, they will change requirements and job title to ensure that you dont qualify for the position.

Overworked. Underpaid. Managers claim they have your back. Not worth the stress.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
PTO, lack of leadership
Productive, Fun, Loving Workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Munster, INMay 3, 2016
This was the dream job for me! I loved working at this place. There was an abundance of appreciation showed from the Pharmacy reps, company, and the doctors. I would have love to continued working there.
Average place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Crown Point, INApril 24, 2016
most upper management will turn a blind eye to problem staff, including their own peers. New blood is needed to breathe new life into this organization. Franciscan Alliance has the potential for greatness if they were ran like a "for profit" company and performed a little "house cleaning".
Most staff work well together to accomplish expected goals. Have seen team members pull together for the care of critically ill patients and perform life saving interventions quickly as well as smoothly. The staff that care for the patients are the heart and soul of the organization as well as those staff members that support the care givers.
Pros
PTO
Cons
compensation for support staff
strict environment but yet calm and fun place to work
Collection Agent CSI (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, ILApril 14, 2016
a typical work there would consist of sitting in your work cube and making outbound calls and taking inbound calls to collect money from patients for doctor bills or billing the insurance. the hardest part of the day was to get the patients to pay the bill off in full. the most enjoyable part about the job was setting goals for your self daily for payments and trying to reach them to receive the monthly bonus
X Ray dept is a joke
CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 5, 2016
Supervision terrible, too many chiefs, almost 30 supervisors in X Ray. Move on and don't bother with Franciscan. If you disagree with anything, you are not being true to the Mission. Not sure people even know what that means
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Run for your life
Tech (Former Employee) –  Munster, INMarch 1, 2016
Bullying, poor management, poor leadership from HR. A group can gang up on one person and its considered acceptable. This is not the place you will be accepted when you are new. Some of my worst days of my life took place there.
Poor management
Tech II (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 10, 2016
They only care about the money. Patient care and or safety doesn't matter. A lot of bullying and favoritism. HR department is a joke. The mission and values of this hospital only applies to some.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Low pay, poor management, Bullying
No help from co workers and poorly paid
Indiana - Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA (Current Employee) –  Dyer, INJanuary 30, 2016
Poor communication, extremely unorganized. Usually come into work having to pick up previous shifts slack while also having to do my own shift duties. About 9/10 times nurses will not help you transfer heavy or restrain impulsive patients. VERY understaffed, usually always worked by myself on a floor involving a lot of physical labor.
Good work/life balance
Regional Accountant (Current Employee) –  Hammond, INJanuary 29, 2016
It is a good place to start out at. Friendly co workers, easy to get along with. I would encourage people to work there. I learned a lot about my position and can take my knowledge else where.
Pros
PTO
Cons
SALARY
It is OK
RN (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, INJanuary 22, 2016
It is OK as long as you don't work in the Mooresville building. They are the meanest group of nurses I've ever met in my life. High turnover b/c they are so mean. lateral violence at it's finest right here folks.
Pros
close to home if you live in morgan county
Cons
lateral violence is OK here
Procurement
procurement (Current Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJanuary 18, 2016
Its an ok place to work. Hard to move up due to not too many positions available. The don't pay really well. Not much room for advancement. There is no appreciation for what you do.
Productive and welcoming workplace
Front Office Receptionist (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 18, 2016
The Franciscan Alliance is a highly respected organization and it is easy to see why. The staff is riendly,welcoming and always eager to help. The staff is also professional and efficient. It has been a pleasure working here.
Good benefits and tend to promote from within
Manager of Quality and Performance Improvement (Former Employee) –  Munster, INDecember 2, 2015
Large and financially stable company that is likely to be around a long time. Good benefits and tend to promote from within for higher level positions like management.
Productive and Organized work place
Medical Specialist Billing Internship (Former Employee) –  Munster, INNovember 18, 2015
Supportive management team that works with their employees.
Land back work place, but they expect employees to work hard.
Unethical environment, unfriendly workplace, training unsatifactory
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INOctober 26, 2015
A typical day at work requires an employee to give up their home and social life. As one of three systems analyst for over 300 clients was incomprehensive including over 500 help desk calls and over six major projects for the company not including deadlines that were given the same day they're due. The training was insufficient for this massive type of hospital application used. No training was provided by management. The co-workers were sometimes helpful if they were not hoarding knowledge. The hardest part of this job began at the start of the day until the end of the day. Management required employees not to take breaks but rather to work through and through lunch if possible.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Management, work environment, training, knowledge hoarding
Good work environment
Help desk (Current Employee) –  IndianaOctober 15, 2015
Good work environment, friendly people, awesome place to work, nice location, good pay, good training, i will work there and retire there if possible.
Pros
free lunches sometimes
Cons
generous break/lunch
Wonderful Work Environment
Insurance Verifier (Former Employee) –  Schererville, INOctober 8, 2015
I really enjoyed the company because it was Christian based and morally the company did right by it's employees. I enjoyed the benefits package and the organizations community involvement as well. I enjoyed working for a company that promotes from within and allows one to move around to advance throughout the company. I had a good working relationship with my co-workers, learned a great deal about billing and customer service, and really enjoyed all aspects of the job.
Pros
Benefits package