Franciscan Health Employee Review

View all Franciscan Health reviews

Fast-paced working environment that utilizes clinical skills
Pharmacist II (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INJanuary 9, 2014
While working at Franciscan St. Elizabeth, I have enjoyed the diversity of job responsibilities I have on a day-to-day basis. Each pharmacist has the opportunity to be involved in direct patient care by utilizing clinical skills and dosing medications appropriately. The people I work with create a fun, yet productive, work environment.
Pros
Diversity in job roles, Job growth can be tailored to your interests
Cons
Variable shifts, Can be extremely busy and stressful at times

Other Franciscan Health Employee Reviews

horrible
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Crown Point, IN 46307October 18, 2017
they have horrible management. I have learned a lot working with the doctor that I work for, but the company does not value their hard working employees.
Overall Great place to work
Telecommunications Associate (Current Employee) –  Michigan City, INOctober 6, 2017
Typical day preparing my workstation including paperwork to start my day. I have learned that Inspite of others not following the Franciscan way, I must. The culture here is pretty much normal at times and the hardest part would be getting management to give honor where honor is due. The most enjoyable part of the j ob is meeting new people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Franciscan Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9