Franciscan Health Employee Review

View all Franciscan Health reviews

The managment will blame you for their mistakes.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  MooresvilleAugust 26, 2013
When you are initially hired they will tell you that they are there to help, but they just want to place blame. Compensation is terrible, responsibilities are pilled on with no recognition, and management will blame you for all of their mistakes. You will be humiliated and it really is a hostile work environment. I wouldn't suggest anyone work there.
Pros
Pto
Cons
everything else

Other Franciscan Health Employee Reviews

RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, INNovember 17, 2017
Great place to work and learn, availability of advancements and educational experiences. Great place as a employee and as a patient, great experience.
Many changes ongoing in the ED, but a nice group to work with: nurses, doctors and techs
Registered Nurse - Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Olympia Fields, ILNovember 16, 2017
I enjoy the fast pace of the ED. I like that my mind remains engaged as each case is a new event, a new challenge. I feel that my skills, clinical assessments, and ability to work collaboratively as part of a team has been enhanced by working in the emergency department. I like the diversity in the age of the population, culture, and extent of injury and illness that presents in the ED.
Pros
Flexibility in schedule, thereby allowing for a nice balance in home life.
Cons
Upper managment has changed several times, which has led to inconsistencies as to how the ED should be managed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Franciscan Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9