Franciscan Hospital for Children

Franciscan Hospital for Children Employer Reviews

I love FHFC
HRIS & Benefits Administrator (Current Employee), Brighton, MAFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: free parking
Cons: not many
I love working at FHFC and am currently looking for a new challenge and opportunity ! I would love to expand my benefits and payroll knowledge !
N/A
Mental Health Specialist (Current Employee), brighton, MaSeptember 30, 2013
A typical work day consisted of working with the children and catering to their needs. Medical paper work was a must. This involved filing, breaking down of medical charts, sending medical records to proper place, labeling, and other small tasks. I worked with one other mental health specialist and a nurse. The hardest part of the job was working nights. – more... It was very quiet. The most enjoyable part was watching children progress and being discharged from the unit. – less
Great learning experience
Behavioral Residential Counselor and Case Manager (Former Employee), Brighton, MAAugust 27, 2013
Best learning experience in the ABA field. However because it is residential the hours are day, evening and weekend. This made it very difficult to have other commitments outside of work. The clients were very behaviorally intense, which made the experience very challenging but overall a great learning experience.
decent place to work
Certified and Registered Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), brighton,maJanuary 19, 2013
filling and delivering of inpatient medications
IV mixing and compounding. Felt that my manager did not have an approachable way about her and even though she said she had an open door policy her door was always shut.