Franciscan Medical Group

Franciscan Medical Group Employer Reviews

Great place to work.
Clinic Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Lakewood, WAApril 5, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job were the patients and the team that I hired. I have always been good at hiring great people and building a good team environment.
I am still there
HIM Clerk (Current Employee), Gig Harbor, WAMarch 22, 2014
They care about their employees.

They want everyone to succeed in what the employee is doing.
Medical clinic with several Neuorolgy doctors
Medical Records/Office Clerk (Current Employee), Tacoma, WADecember 28, 2013
Pros: good work environment
Cons: poor management
I communicated with patients and doctors regarding pertinent information for their upcoming appointment. I took care of chart prep which included diagnostic information, labs, ect. My co-workers all worked as a team to provide the best possible care to the patients. The hardest part of the job was transitioning to the electronic medical records. The – more... most enjoyable part of the job was learning as much as I could from the doctors I worked with. – less
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAOctober 18, 2013
Nice physicians to work with.
Not a great company to work for
Regional Business Office
PATIENT ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE SENIOR/LEAD (Former Employee), Tacoma, WASeptember 21, 2012
Challenging but rewarding job. FMG was a great place to work and this is a company that takes care of it's employees. The benefits associated with the job are tremendous and the work executed on a daily basis is unbelievable. I enjoyed my time working with FMG and would work for them again.
Productive and fast paced work environment
Business Office Clerk (Former Employee), Tacoma, WASeptember 18, 2012
This job kept me very busy. We would have set things to do each day and those things kept us busy until the very end of our shift. I never got bored and always had something to keep myself busy with. I enjoyed it very much.
Productive, Busy and steady workplace
Business Office Clerk (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAJune 2, 2012
This job really taught me all there is to know about maintaining a receptionist type career. I learned everything from mail room to entering important finance data into workbooks in excel. The coworkers and managers were great people.