Franciscan University of Steubenville Employee Reviews in United States

Although early and repetitive, FUS's Student Work Opportunity Program is Excellent
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Steubenville, OHJuly 17, 2015
While work every day may seem never ending, working with kind people is definitely a big bonus despite base pay, outmoded machines, and early hours. Managers and coworkers are willing to go out of their way if possible and assist you.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Hard to obtain
Productive and fun workplace
Lead Tour Guide (Former Employee) –  Steubenville, OHJune 2, 2015
Led campus tours for prospective students and families explaining and answering questions about all aspects regarding the school and activities. Fun environment with nice coworkers and people who enjoyed what they did.
Great experience
Assistant Swim Coach (Former Employee) –  Steubenville, OHApril 3, 2015
Typical day would consist of running swim practice in the morning then work on future workouts for the team, to help them improve to be better swimmers. While working this job, I learned how to be patience working with various types of swimmers who came from different swimming backgrounds. My co-worker was very easy to work with and made the experience enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was being the only one working who had a solid background in swimming at the collegiate level. But what I loved most about the job was that I had the chance to share my knowledge and experience of a sport that I love to others to help them become better swimmers.
Great Place to Serve
Lecturer in French - FR (Former Employee) –  Steubenville, OHFebruary 9, 2015
The students are dedicated to excellence, which makes the job so enjoyable for the professor. While I was pursuing my PhD, this job was the breath of fresh air that kept me sane, hopeful and grounded.
exciting, challaging,worked on time line
Costume Shop Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Steubenville, OHNovember 19, 2014
wonderful opportunity meeting students from around the world, good place to work
It was a serious work environment but very fun.
Aid to Director of Business Services (Former Employee) –  Steubenville, OHMay 15, 2014
The environment was very professional, which is something that I enjoyed working in. Although it was a professional and serious environment, the other employees made work enjoyable despite the professional aspect that was mandatory to maintain. I enjoyed performing tasks and projects in a work office environment. My employer was very kind, understanding, and worked around my class and sport schedules.
Pros
professional and fun.
Cons
occasionally, there was not always a lot of work to do.
good place to work
Office Manager/Administrative (Former Employee) –  Steubenville, OHDecember 29, 2012
Previously employed at FUS broke my heart to leave but had to choose. Would like to be there again. Had a good boss and co-workers. The best part was working with the students. It wasn't perfect, all jobs have there ups and downs. But when it counted the most FUS was there for families like mine (steelworkers).
meeting people in the community
Housing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Steubenville, OHSeptember 28, 2012
I spent alot of time in the court house filing papers and estates. Met alot of people in the community who had an extensive amount of money.
Pros
meeting people
Cons
closed the trust department
Inspiring and Supportive Work Environment
Associate Professor (Current Employee) –  Graduate Nursing DepartmentMay 17, 2012
Franciscan University of Steubenville employees are some of the most supportive and caring people. The Adminstration is committed to the mission and education of the students.

4.8