Frank

Frank Employer Reviews

fun and exciting
Assistant Kitchen Manager / Food Server (Former Employee), Willoughby, OHApril 13, 2012
Pros: food was always great
Cons: inconsistent managers, drinking on the job, being objectified
The place has great food and a nice atmosphere. I learned more about cooking and food preparation. I came up with specials and creative dishes. I had fun with the guests but the bar would get really crazy and full of drunks. This was not a good environment for a long time career.
good place to learn work
Administration assistant (Former Employee), Nagercoil, TNSeptember 28, 2013
Good working Environment,Job Security,punctuality and discipline is very important for them
Would relish the opportunity to demonstrate my suitability in person
Door Supervisor (Former Employee), LondonOctober 6, 2012
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am interested in expanding my professional horizon by seeking new challenges. I am also a IT literate. I am interested in a position with your organisation. As a team member of your organisation I could provide:
Efficiency, reliability, accuracy with numbers.
Maturity, honesty, ability to look at challenges as an opportunity.
Ability – more... to develop and work as a team.
My objective is to establish a time when we can meet to discuss my talent and professionalism, and enthusiasm will add value to your organisation. I look forward to speaking to you soon. Thank you for your time. – less
Enjoys resolving Clients claims and balancing work and family life.
Claims Consultant (Current Employee), Cape TownMay 18, 2012
Pros: finacial assistance and personal development.
Cons: flexible
am an all rounder, a mature individual with wide experience in various areas within the short term insurance industry i.e. claims, underwriting, salvage, customer service functions. Professional, result-driven, decisive, problem solver, with a tendency to thrive in dynamic and fluid environments. I relate well and communicate soundly with people, enthusiastic, – more... responsible, and knowledgeable and open minded. I am furthermore extremely keen to learn different ways of doing things.
Leadership, human capital development, building networks and good relationships, problem solving, adapts to changing circumstances, Enterprising and commercial thinking, performing under pressure, deciding and initiating action, excellent interpersonal ability. – less