Frank Employee Reviews

Fun place to work at. Great owners.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 20, 2016
This is a place where you can be you and they embrace your uniqueness. They are very humble and always willing to listen to suggestions.
I enjoyed working for frank corp it was a good experience.
truck/diver mechanic/fabricator (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsApril 12, 2016
I worked part time. I liked working with the management. co-workers were hard on equipment but ok .hardest part was knowing it was a temp job. doing different jobs each day.
was great to be outdoors
farm hand (Former Employee) –  coomba parkApril 16, 2015
working on franks little corner of paradice was a good 2 month of living on the farm to bring it back up to scratch as he was an old bloke who needed a hand with a few jobs
fast paced work load, friendly people
Machine Operator/ Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJune 13, 2014
day starts 430am ends at 230pm. people on the production floor are fun to work with. i have learned on what it takes to move and start up a company.
fun and exciting
Assistant Kitchen Manager / Food Server (Former Employee) –  Willoughby, OHApril 13, 2012
The place has great food and a nice atmosphere. I learned more about cooking and food preparation. I came up with specials and creative dishes. I had fun with the guests but the bar would get really crazy and full of drunks. This was not a good environment for a long time career.
Pros
food was always great
Cons
inconsistent managers, drinking on the job, being objectified