FrankCrum Staffing

FrankCrum Staffing Employer Reviews

Doesn't help find you a job
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJune 2, 2014
If you leave a job they assign you to, for being mistreated by the employer, they will not assist you in finding a new job.
Its to bad they don't help out their quality workers more :
Also they advertise that they offer benefits, but they don't. In general the only way you will get assigned any job would be to contact them quite frequently, they won't contact you first.
Find you jobs when they can
Temporary Worker (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: free items from the companies you work for
Cons: not many hours
The staffing agents are always helpful when it comes to finding jobs. They put you in jobs that are to your skill level as well so you never feel slighted when you get to a job and aren't sure what to do.
Great Agency
Bartender (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLApril 23, 2013
Great Agency! Nice Staff...but they dont call often..............................
This Staffing Agency has been very supportive and helpful from the very beginning.
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Tampa, FloridaMarch 14, 2013
Pros: the managers are great team players.
Cons: by the time you get off from work, everything is closed, & you work weekends.
I am new to the city and at first, it was very difficult finding fulltime work. This Agency located me on this very site and has given me assignments that are awesome! By the time I complete one assignment, they are calling about another one. The Staffing Coordinator is genuinely concerned about the welfare of the employees and goes the extra mile to make sure you have a constant flow of work. The key to getting the best assignments is first be on time, be teachable,be a good team player. The most difficult part of the job is building Trust in such a short period of time. Professionalism and tact is a plus. Believe me, the supervisors on the worksites report how well you do. What I love the best about my assignments, I can be Myself! I get the opportunity to shine! Thats the determining factor. I wish u well and I hope this info helps you land a permanent job thru this company!
awful
room attendant (Former Employee), floridaDecember 31, 2012
Cons: place needs to get they're act together
do not go here.applied for part time work & they sent me to a full time job! Well I made the best of it & next thing you know-I am out of a job-no explanation from Frank Crum except that I was part time & the position I was working was not part time! I said it's okay I will work full time & they never got back to me.The company I went to work for was pleased with my performance--go figure. I still do not have any work from Frank Crum!
I would not recommend FrankCrum Staffing, Clearwater FL
Analyze, adjust, and process claim submissions (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLNovember 12, 2012
Pros: had me on an assignment with in a week of applying.
Cons: they do not listen to their employees.
My position was outsourced to India. I call & spoke with a FrankCrum Staffing Coordinator to express my concern. I was told several things: 1) the company did not need to hire me if they did not want to, 2) if the Company wanted to keep me that I should reconsider looking for another assignment, 3) the FrankCrum Staffing Coordinator would need to speak with the assignment supervisor then get back to me. Well FranckCrum never returned my call regarding my issue nor regarding a future assignment. I have no bad ratings as an employee & currently with the same assigned Company, which hired 20-30 people from India doing the job that I was initially assigned to do (Analyze, adjust, and process claim submissions). I'm now scanning document just to keep a job.
Good Temp Agency
misc (Former Employee), Clearwater-Largo FLFebruary 15, 2012
Pros: friendly
Cons: length before getting a job
They listen to what you are looking for in a job/career and combine what you are skilled at to find appropriate workplaces.