Our client, a full-service custom testing and e-training company in RTP is experiencing growth and currently seeks a Proposal Writer/Contracts Administrator to join its top-notch team.
This client develops course material for corporate training programs. Proposals are complex, lengthy and must be persuasive. We seek an excellent writer and communicator, one with business savvy, who can assume key role in its Business Development efforts.
Role will involve:
- Interpreting RFPs, and determining the viability and profitability from both a service and cost standpoint
- Writing clear, concise proposals, accurately outlining services, methodologies, timeline, and fees
- Preparing and maintaining financial reports
- Writing contracts that accurately cover all services requested by clients
- Developing testing/strategic plans, when needed, to assist potential clients with achievement of their goals
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of contract language and legal terminology
Targeted candidate will offer a 4 year degree in Journalism or Communications and 2+ years handling similar writing and administrative tasks. MS Excel knowledge assumed and required. Outstanding writing skills and organizational ability absolutely critical. Proposal Writing and/or contracts administration experience is required.
This is a Direct Hire need. If you or someone you know could be interested, please email a detailed resume for immediate consideration.
Local candidates please.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.